Male HQ

Piriformis syndrome/ gluteus-hamstring massage recommendation

• berg changed the title to Piriformis syndrome/ gluteus-hamstring massage recommendation
8 hours ago, berg said:

Any gay massager able to help with Piriformis syndrome/ gluteus-hamstring massage? Having soreness at my butt area 

You might want to consider seeing a professional chiropractor; but chances to find a good chiropractor who is gay would not be any easier looking for a pin in a haystack.

Because I worked alot by a massage table, there are strain on my back and neck. So I see a chiropractor once every 4 months to release tension in my joints and also spinal alignment. I wanted to see him once a month but he said once every 4 months is good enough. He is such an honest chiropractor that does not seek to tie you down with expensive packages. You pay as per visit. If you are keen, his clinic is known as Discover Chiropractic and his name is Dr. Nelson Lim.

I have some basic training in Sports Massage; and know a few techniques that might help you. However I am not promising that my services is a cure for your muscle issues. If you are keen to try, whatsapp me at 9781-1075