Male HQ

Shoppee VS Lazada

Guest Mark

Guest Mark

Mark Lee shopee VS Michelle Chong Lazada commercial... which one you prefer?

I think mark Lee songs are more catchy and more colourful and more memorable while Michelle Chong three roles are forgettable monotonous and CMI. Michelle is so boring compared to mark Lee who is more daring and adventurous. 

I voted for mark Lee.

which one you prefer? 

Prefer Lazada... shopee slow delivery and once no show for my vietnam coffee order. They might have improved now but when it got started years back... shitty.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Power station
15 minutes ago, Guest Heylloooo said:

Locals ad sucks even if they engage international celebrities. 

They should see this and be ashamed of themselves.

Power station really more powerful than that mark Lee. Shame on local ads! Taiwan ads so much classy! Shame shame on local production! 

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, shiwalov said:

Found out shopee quite alot items are cheaper then Qoo10 ,so I choose shopee

it depends, some items are cheaper at Qoo10 especially during time sales, for nearly 50% of the time.

Guest Roving Eyes

No harm  switching online site to see who offered the best price.   I bought a simple lamp from lazada for $10, and then saw Ezbuy offering $10 for 2.  I should have done some research before making a decision too soon.  Shoppee also selling the same lamp, but for $12. 

Beware these types of Shopee vendors:

Those that always say anything dissatisfaction, please discuss with them first.

If they send you the wrong items, they will ask you to re order and they they will send you the correct items for free on your next order.

Don''t bother to talk to them if they don't have anyrespect for you and take you for a fool. Just tap REFUND/RETURN.

Guest Beware 2

There's another type of Shopee vendor that says on their order page stocks are available. And then they cancel your order saying the factory is blocked due to Covid measures and they can't fulfill.

But then they keep advertising for people to place order.

Also those who never send you items and blame covid measures in China.

Don't believe these liars. 

There's another one who said they don't have stock of an item I ordered. They asked me to do an exchange. They refused to give me the item I wanted for exchange. Instead they insisted I take something they are willing to exchange but which I did not want.

Just tap CANCEL order.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.