Male HQ

How to increase sex life after 5yrs relationship

royleeshun

4 minutes ago, fyongwee83 said:

I do not recommend this but some couples I know find a third person for 3some. 

This is definitely very toxic to the relationship and I do not advocate. However, some or many are actually trying that and get their relationship ruin. 

Ok.. thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Got to find out the reason first. 

1. Who's the one that is getting less active? 

2. Why is he less inactive? Doesn't enjoy it? Finding his opposite less attractive (this is most common bcz when ppl gets used to sth, they'll be less attracted)? Not enough energy or easily tired after sex or something/someone else attracting him more? Solutions will become apparent once you get the reason.

3. Talk to him. Make him understand sex is an important part of relationship since it's a deep communication physically and emotionally. Tell him that you want both of you enjoy good sex and you are thirsty and this may become an potential issue if it continues.

4. Come to a mutual agreement. Exercise it and get feedbacks regularly.

5. Improve your sexual quality, by creating more sensual environment, re-explore his body, add in extra exciting elements like using assistive tools or change location (living room, kitchen, balconies, or even outdoor)....

If you couldn't identify the reason and do the correct way, things will only end up worse. Outdoor, 3some could be too fast, but if that really works for you/him, hmmm, I also don't know what to say.

Edited by Kars

I suspect this is just human nature, and the vast majority of long term relationships are like this.

Things between you two will never spark like before. The various things mentioned by the others may help a bit for a short time.

The important thing is to work out the solution between the two of you, whether it is to accept it and masturbate as required, to break up, to have an open relationship, to let each other have fun outside of relationship, or do the one eye open/one eye closed thing.

The toughest thing would be your desires are not aligned, ie if A still really want to have sex with B, but B already do not feel the same desire anymore.

• 1 year later...

Hot body...no reason to not want to fuck unless dun rlly like each othr tht much liao... Nt tht difficult to figure out esp if not even making out or cuddling much actually...

Might even be a relief if either raises a breakup...finally free to move on n cont wth sum1 else for the spark...