Male HQ

China QAnon Propaganda

Guest Guest

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

五毛 黨 spotted.

COVID WAS STARTED BY CHINA.

If you are talking about lab research leak, then you forgot that those research are also partially funded by westerners.

And who do you think is the most corrupt and greedy society globally?

Definitely NOT China.

Who starts the most conflicts worldwide and insists on proxy partners fighting on their behalf with high tech arms supplies?

Definitely NOT China

Which country is renown for political interference in other independent countries?

Definitely NOT China

Which country has suffered more defeats and "tail between their legs" embarrassment since WW2?

Definitely NOT China

Recall which country took 2yrs to enter both World Wars as it was too intent on selling armaments to anyone in the market,

Recall those who still maintain Covid was introduced to China as a biological weapon.

Nothing surprises me in this age o greed and dominance and false flags.

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Duh! said:

If you are talking about lab research leak, then you forgot that those research are also partially funded by westerners.

Research at Wuhan Institute of Virology is partially funded by westerners??? How many 五毛 are you trying to collect?? 

Guest peaceful as a dove
28 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

Which country is renown for political interference in other independent countries?

Definitely NOT China

And the China and Australia brawls? 

Taking innocent people from Canada into jail in China after Canada arrested that Huawei lady?

How about the interference in the South China sea? harmless? 

And what is with the bullying of a small country like Bhutan some months ago?

The problem is that China is starting to act the same way as that big country does...

Would you prefer to live in China or in that other country you did not want to name? 

1 hour ago, bi dogging addict said:

Definitely NOT China.

Who starts the most conflicts worldwide and insists on proxy partners fighting on their behalf with high tech arms supplies?

Definitely NOT China

Definitely NOT China

Which country has suffered more defeats and "tail between their legs" embarrassment since WW2?

Definitely NOT China

Recall which country took 2yrs to enter both World Wars as it was too intent on selling armaments to anyone in the market,

Recall those who still maintain Covid was introduced to China as a biological weapon.

Hi Addict,

Which country is buying 500 million Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine doses to donate to other countries in need?

It is not China.  

Guest Sdollars
59 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

Definitely NOT China.

Definitely NOT China

Definitely NOT China

Definitely NOT China

Typical wumao army, scary everywhere.

"Which country is renown for political interference in other independent countries?"

Definitely IS China

Who detained our tanks because?

On social media, they are loudly calling for action against sg bc we asked for respect for international laws in SC Sea.

Outside of our 2 neighbors, this is the only time we are threatened by another country.

The kinds of ultra nationalism and propaganda is similar to Nazi before they started 2nd world war.

They are weaponising quickly beyond simple self defence, who is threatening who?

For a country that can go crazy into mindless cultural revolution that kill thousands, do you think they don't go crazy with aggressive and mindlesss wumao type of people?

Guest usbullshit
17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Hi Addict,

Which country is buying 500 million Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine doses to donate to other countries in need?

It is not China.  

Hi Steve, I think your country needs to take a hard look at itself before even criticising other countries' human records. I agree with China's diplomats that USA isn't qualified to speak to China from a position of strength. Look at how USA treats its indegenous American Indians natives, the blacks and the Asian minorities.

Before USA even starts to preach it's freedom of speech, democractic crap messages to other countries, look what freedom of speech has done to USA. 600,000 lives lost to covid in the world's most developed country due to individual right's not to mask up and practising safe distancing measures. Yes, China's measures to lockdown provinces and restrict its citizens freedom  rights are cruel and draconian, but guess what, they managed to control their covid situation very successfully with infection and death rates way way much lower than the USA despite having a population more than 3x of USA. USA's safety reputation is also appalling. I laughed whenever news of gun related deaths in USA are being reported ever so frequently. I laughed not with malicious intent but with a puzzling thought that despite the USA being such an advance and prosperous country, it is not able to ensure the safety of its citizens. It is really sad that it's own government officials are even saying they are really getting numb to report such crimes. Btw, your home state, Texas is the champion of the liberal ownership of guns. Good luck to that ! It's ironic that USA preaches freedom of speech yet it can't afford a basic right to live or a basic right to safety for its citizens.

In terms of international politics, no country is more bloodthirsty than the USA. So many lives are lost in the wars that USA waged on countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam etc.. in the pretense of so-called democracy while profitting from arms deals derived from these wars. America also likes to blame the failing of its own government by bashing other countries like China, Russia.. America needs to stop this Big Brother, World Leader bullshit and takes a long hard look at its own failings. Respect is not earned by coercive power and issuing sanctions on nations but by how well the country governs its people and how it co-exists harmonious with other countries without any bloodshed.

In short.   The US cannot be trusted, as only as recently as this week  the majority of ASEAN countries are reported to have lost confidence in America and moving support and economic benefits from China. Something many African countries have done for more than a decade and Pacific Island nations are now beginning to capitalise on.

people only sees a fraction of the whole picture. most of our neighboring countries could not get the US vaccine. the vaccine passport would be one of the criteria for application of visas in the future.meaning, it might be more difficult for countries using sinovac and astra to travel, even if the vaccine are just as efficient. so, some will say that china could too restrict people not jab with PB or moderna. frankly, if they wants to follow WHO then the over 90 percents efficient still stands.

Guest Sdollars
26 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

In short.   The US cannot be trusted, as only as recently as this week  the majority of ASEAN countries are reported to have lost confidence in America and moving support and economic benefits from China. Something many African countries have done for more than a decade and Pacific Island nations are now beginning to capitalise on.

You conveniently forgot to mention the enormous debts owed by many African countries to China and the reputation of Chinese companies so bad because they are more racists than the west treating Africans like shit.

Ask those Africans in Guangdong how they are treated and blamed for spreading Wuhan virus there.

That's why china need an army of wumaos to spread propaganda because of their shit reputation everywhere.

Guest What?
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hi Addict,

Playing world politics is not charity.  Get your heads together.

China build dams, and usually it wouldn't be a problem. 
But if you study the geographical map, the 4,000-km (2,485-mile) Mekong is one of the world’s longest rivers – winding through China, Myanmar, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam – and millions of people rely on it daily for food and income.
Based on satellite data, water resources monitor Eyes on Earth calculated the Mekong’s water flow stemming from snow-melt, soil moisture, and precipitation. China's actions have been a cause of droughts over a number of years. China is impounding more water than ever before.

This is just one example of how a bully country like China led by the PRC is causing harm and problems around the world. 

China is not our friend nor ally. They are anti-gay and homophobic. They are against minorities. They have attacked and invaded Tibet and caused serious shipment problems by escalating the "South China" aggression.
Ask the maritime neighbours like Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Brunei.

In 1982, the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea was adopted and signed, formalising extended maritime resource claims in international law. At this time, no fewer than six governmentshad laid claim to the disputed Paracel and Spratly islands in the South China Sea. In a historic decision in 2016, an international tribunal in The Hague ruled against part of China’s claims to the sea in a case brought by the Philippines. China rejected the authority of the tribunal and its finding in the case.

Don't defend China just because you are Chinese.
I am Chinese myself but I can recognise the adversarial nature of Ah Tiong land.

14 hours ago, bi dogging addict said:

Of course US cannot be trusted.  Recently, news broke out that they are hacking phone conversations of its own allies.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, Neh Neh said:

Yes looking forward to get sinovac so can travel to china :D

Oh...China doesn't recognize others vaccine ?   There are only 200,000 doses under MOH's stock and I heard it will be administered through private healthcare providers, meaning have to pay.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest trusted said:

To put vaccine politics aside, if I am forced to choose, it would be China made vaccines as it's made traditionally which has been proven to be safe, for example Indonesia used Sinovac and not a single death resulted from the vaccine unlike AstraZeneca's has been reported causing blood clot and death in some countries.

So what if it is safe? With an efficacy of only 50%, you inject water into yourself is just as efficient and maybe even safer. So what is the point? To give money to China cos of all the vaccine politics they played for travel to China? Thanks, but no thanks.   

1 hour ago, Guest trusted said:

I even said if I am forced to choose so it's my choice because it's my body over what others think.

Unlike Singapore where bad news are tightly controlled, it will be impossible to hide bad news in Indonesia where celebrities and social media influencers are endorsed and jabbed with Sinovac.

18 hours ago, Guest Sinovac said:

Will you guys wait for the sinovac when its available in private healthcare and dont mind paying for it? 

Do you think that the current one from US will clog your artery or in the long run will have side effects? If the covid is man made and there is a big hidden agenda behind this pandemic. To depopulate human population and to restart the world economy by certain world power. Maybe up against China. But to their surprise China is able to fight against this pandemic quite succesfully and came up with their own vaccine. Will this vaccine be more reliable and safe? 

I wish there was a vaccine against this level of stupidity - it would help you guys enormously 

Throughout these one and half years of ordeal, China has not expressed remorse, sorrow and regret over this Wuhan virus.
Yes, since it originated in Wuhan, I still call it the Wuhan virus.
Stigma? Well too damn bad.

I completely agree with what 鍾明軒 posted below in the video just recently uploaded: 
China, led by the parasitic PRC, is a danger to everyone. Yes, even to us non-China Chinese and Asians. Because of this pandemic which started in China, all of us who look remotely like Chinese, have been attacked and assaulted. 
Everyone should be angry.
Fuck the PRCs.

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

If history and demographics are anything to go by then most certainly China shall become  the next greatest superpower.

The dye has already been cast.

Interesting how the Republic of Singapore evolved in the early 1960's..... Chinese expansionism?

People who do not know anything about the history of Singapore should really refrain from making comments about it. In the 1960s, Singapore was so worried about the spread of communism from China into Singapore that people were actually arrested and detained without trial under that pretense of "crippling the Communist open front organization". So much for  "Chinese expansionism". 

To be honest, there seems to be a unusually huge tide of pro-China activists, not just here on BW, but on various websites in Singapore nowadays. We should watch our situation more carefully now.   

Guest Sinovac

Do you feel blessed, after vaccination, got plaster on the injection site. Some other countries only a cotton bud to press on it. We got even free 2 packets of masks and hand disinfection and bottled water. Where else do we got this kind of treatment? 

45 minutes ago, Guest Sinovac said:

Do you feel blessed, after vaccination, got plaster on the injection site. Some other countries only a cotton bud to press on it. We got even free 2 packets of masks and hand disinfection and bottled water. Where else do we got this kind of treatment? 

In some state in America, you get a free marijuana joint after getting vaccinated.  You can also enter a lottery, get free game tickets, etc.

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Guest Sinovac said:

... yeah, the foreigners should feel blessed indeed. Which other countries go vaccinate the foreigners free of charge at the expense of Singaporeans' taxpayers money? Maybe Singaporeans should expect another 35% hike to the Medishield Life premiums again after this. 

Guest Re guest guest

In fact many other countries do offer free vaccine for its residents regardless of their nationality. 
Mexicans cross the broader to get vaccinated in the US. 
Your comments are making it a “they” issue not “we” issue. 
It won’t be safe unless we are ALL safe. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Freebies said:

I fully believe you.  I have a friend in Hoston, told me that he didn't want to go for vaccination because people get a free foot up their orifice after getting vaccinated on site.

Your poor friend!   He must have fallen victim of the "vaccine rejection freaks" who are willing to propagate any falsity to scare people away from vaccines.

Guest history
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

People who do not know anything about the history of Singapore should really refrain from making comments about it. In the 1960s, Singapore was so worried about the spread of communism from China into Singapore that people were actually arrested and detained without trial under that pretense of "crippling the Communist open front organization". So much for  "Chinese expansionism". 

To be honest, there seems to be a unusually huge tide of pro-China activists, not just here on BW, but on various websites in Singapore nowadays. We should watch our situation more carefully now.   

You don't profess much knowledge about the history of Singapore too and better adhere to your own words on people who do not know anything about the history of Singapore to refrain from making comments about it.

Where and what was Singapore in the early 1960?

First a subject of the British Rule and from Sept 1963 a part of the Federation of Malaysia.

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, Guest history said:

You don't profess much knowledge about the history of Singapore too and better adhere to your own words on people who do not know anything about the history of Singapore to refrain from making comments about it.

Where and what was Singapore in the early 1960?

First a subject of the British Rule and from Sept 1963 a part of the Federation of Malaysia.

It was exactly that time when Singapore was in the British rule, and also the time that we were part of the Federation of Malaysia, that the local government got worried about the global spread of communism. The fact that there was even a communist party emerging in Malaya then made things even worse, and the uprising of the Chinese students in Singapore made the concerns so much closer to home. Therefore, it was under such backdrop that the local government took very drastic steps to arrest anyone suspected with any "Chinese communist links", regardless if it was for real or for personal political motives.

And now, it sure seems like history is again repeating itself globally again, and even here in Singapore, with all those pro-PRC posts coming up! 

So don't tell me if I profess knowledge about the history of Singapore, especially when you don't even know if I LIVED through that era personally! 

Guest history
24 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It was exactly that time when Singapore was in the British rule, and also the time that we were part of the Federation of Malaysia, that the local government got worried about the global spread of communism. The fact that there was even a communist party emerging in Malaya then made things even worse, and the uprising of the Chinese students in Singapore made the concerns so much closer to home. Therefore, it was under such backdrop that the local government took very drastic steps to arrest anyone suspected with any "Chinese communist links", regardless if it was for real or for personal political motives.

And now, it sure seems like history is again repeating itself globally again, and even here in Singapore, with all those pro-PRC posts coming up! 

So don't tell me if I profess knowledge about the history of Singapore, especially when you don't even know if I LIVED through that era personally! 

But you weren't precise!

It was the British government , which was worried that Singapore could fall into Chinese communist hands after the World War II. This fear caused the British rulers not to permit Singapore into independence around 1959/60 and to slow any self governance on the island Singapore. Only with the Federation joint into Malaysia, the British were satisfied for Singapore not joining the communist China and permitted Singapore into the independence with Malaysia as a the Federation of Malaysia.

If you lived through that era personally, what I don't think, then be more precise.

The other Guest was talking about early 60s, such years refer to 60 to 63 (the max 64), then mid 60s would start. He was not talking of 1965.

On your fear of locals being to be too pro PRC, there is a difference to be supporting China's policies on the world scale, preferring to take a Chinese vaccine and to install a communist regime within Singapore.

I think you are a bit too overly dramatic on this point.

Guest Guest
19 minutes ago, Guest history said:

But you weren't precise!

It was the British government , which was worried that Singapore could fall into Chinese communist hands after the World War II. This fear caused the British rulers not to permit Singapore into independence around 1959/60 and to slow any self governance on the island Singapore. Only with the Federation joint into Malaysia, the British were satisfied for Singapore not joining the communist China and permitted Singapore into the independence with Malaysia as a the Federation of Malaysia.

If you lived through that era personally, what I don't think, then be more precise.

The other Guest was talking about early 60s, such years refer to 60 to 63 (the max 64), then mid 60s would start. He was not talking of 1965.

On your fear of locals being to be too pro PRC, there is a difference to be supporting China's policies on the world scale, preferring to take a Chinese vaccine and to install a communist regime within Singapore.

I think you are a bit too overly dramatic on this point.

This forum is clearly full of dumb shit posters like you. If you had bothered to check, you would have known that the mentioned arrests happened in 1963, triggered by the fear of communism rise before that. Anyway, I don't argue with kids, especially those who thinks they know everything. Life will serve such arrogant know-it-all the bitter pill sooner or later, as I have seen so many times. Good luck digging yourself out of those shit holes then. 

I believe even in this era, communism is still a security threat to Singapore especially when there are so many communist sympathers (aka PRC lovers) in Singapore and I believe some might even have the thought of forming a Communist Party of Singapore with the aim of overthrowing our current democratic system (like it or not we are still a democratic country with Pritam Singh etc not being arrested for being 'anti ruling party') and create a communist authoritian system like China.

I think the ISA should do what they did in 1987 or earlier, arrest all communist sympathisers and lock them as long as possible.

Edited by hat0218

Guest Sdollars

At that time, there's also similar wumaos.

If we criticize Mao and the CCP, they will call us 排华,汉奸

we go to english medium school, they call us 白人走狗,忘祖背宗

but they didn't know that in China's cultural revolution, they destroyed ancient monuments, get children to attack their parents

Till now they still don't acknowledge their mindless blind faith in Mao was wrong.

CCP never change their colors because they need to legitimize Mao from where they get their powers.

13 hours ago, hat0218 said:

I believe even in this era, communism is still a security threat to Singapore especially when there are so many communist sympathers (aka PRC lovers) in Singapore and I believe some might even have the thought of forming a Communist Party of Singapore with the aim of overthrowing our current democratic system (like it or not we are still a democratic country with Pritam Singh etc not being arrested for being 'anti ruling party') and create a communist authoritian system like China.

I think the ISA should do what they did in 1987 or earlier, arrest all communist sympathisers and lock them as long as possible.

The immediate threat is "racism" and "extremism".   Singapore, leading by the government, is investing billions of dollars in China.  If there is a threat in communism, then it must be those rich Chinese buying up commercial and residential properties in Singapore. 

Guest history
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This forum is clearly full of dumb shit posters like you. If you had bothered to check, you would have known that the mentioned arrests happened in 1963, triggered by the fear of communism rise before that. Anyway, I don't argue with kids, especially those who thinks they know everything. Life will serve such arrogant know-it-all the bitter pill sooner or later, as I have seen so many times. Good luck digging yourself out of those shit holes then. 

If your inaccuracies have been mentioned, then the only response you have are insults?

The point was there was no independent Singapore in early 1960s and the other was taking about early 60s.

You dare to insult history lecturers?

You just needed to mention Coldstore everyone with a tinge of knowledge of history of S'pore had known what you mean.

Guest history

A recent research resulted in a drop of local still having some sort of knowledge on the events around operation Coldstore at just 15%.

I would only make any judgment on this operation, once all documents have been declassified.

While the UK declassified all documents from this era some years back, Singapore has still not opened the documents for historians to take a look.

Motive could have been different. The merger deal with Malaysia did not look like the best deal and opened a front for criticism. There was one politician who feared loosing the general election in 1963. After independence this politician showed similar attitude in crushing opposition politicians. A leading factor could be to take a nearer look what person came up with the list of detainees and amended it before the operation was put in place.

History could be re-written, once the documents are declassified and available to historians.

I don't think you can compare the Communist - Non communist divide from the years after the World War II with China's attempts to grow influence in the recent years.

Most of these left leaning opposition politicians here don't any longer know what Communism is and probably don't intend to turn Singapore into a North Korean style of country.

Is this thread about sinovac vaccine or Communist vs Western Powers?

China is no longer true communism. Since china econonic reform action began, it is transforming toward socialism. Although we claims to be democratic, but sometimes somehow i feel we are socialism.

Do you know scandinavian countries are socialist?

Guest Sdollar
11 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

China is no longer true communism. Since china econonic reform action began, it is transforming toward socialism. Although we claims to be democratic, but sometimes somehow i feel we are socialism.

Wrong, China has transitioned back to imperialism.

The big difference is the democratic vote.

We and Scandinavian can change our votes if we need to.

In China, they own how you can even speak on the internet. It's only one step better than North Korea. 

People have to devise pseudonyms, homonyns, etc just to discuss social issues. It's funny to read their comments that don't make sense if you don't understand the CCP context,  yet very sad that people have to live in fear for their lives under this kind of repression. Those who try to benefit from the repression become wumaos and join in the repression instead.

Guest imprint readers
32 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Plenty of people here can see every single piece of life only through political lenses.

Other people need to post their political critic or comments into every thread too even if the comment is not relevant to the thread.

they can not see the vaccine just as a vaccine or discuss about the vaccine.

Their life evolves around West against East or Non Asian against Asian or Non Chinese against Chinese. These people don't breath any air, they only breath either black or white air.

Probably when they buy a toothpaste in a shop, they will read the imprint and check in what country it was manufacture, if Malaysia or Thailand ok, if Japan even better, if China leave in the store shelf.

Got it?

Maybe the Moderators create a new thread calling it "Does Chinese communism still influence Singaporeans?" or "Are you pro or against China?"

Guest Sdollar

Under this type of regime and with their opaque controlled data on Sinovac, do you trust them?

Few adverse comments from mainland China means what?

That's why the context of politics and propaganda has to be involved.

Guest Sdollar
5 minutes ago, Guest imprint readers said:

Plenty of people here can see every single piece of life only through political lenses.

Other people need to post their political critic or comments into every thread too even if the comment is not relevant to the thread.

they can not see the vaccine just as a vaccine or discuss about the vaccine.

Their life evolves around West against East or Non Asian against Asian or Non Chinese against Chinese. These people don't breath any air, they only breath either black or white air.

Probably when they buy a toothpaste in a shop, they will read the imprint and check in what country it was manufacture, if Malaysia or Thailand ok, if Japan even better, if China leave in the store shelf.

Got it?

Maybe the Moderators create a new thread calling it "Does Chinese communism still influence Singaporeans?" or "Are you pro or against China?"

Wumao "whereaboutism" spotted.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest history said:

If your inaccuracies have been mentioned, then the only response you have are insults?

The point was there was no independent Singapore in early 1960s and the other was taking about early 60s.

You dare to insult history lecturers?

You just needed to mention Coldstore everyone with a tinge of knowledge of history of S'pore had known what you mean.

The only "inaccuracies" are those in that dumbshit head of yours. Any history lecturers worth a single pinch of salt, will not need the mention of the operation codename to know what happened in the early 1960s. If you need that spelt out to you, it just shows that you do not know much about the history of Singapore at all. So quit dragging the profession of "history lecturers" into this and pretending to be fighting for their moral benefits. Just refrain from making comments about the history of Singapore if you know naught about it, especially if you might not even be born a Singaporean. 

57 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Communism or socialism is not the key here.

It is the PRC's recent attempt tp spread their influence globally that shares the same worrying similarities as what had happened in the past. Look at how the PRC-lovers are flooding this thread. Look at the recent sending of the military aircrafts into Taiwan and even into Malaysia airspace. And not forgetting how they influenced WHO to rename this virus from the "Wuhan virus" to "COVID-19".

Then now, it was the vaccine politics played by them. 

The writings are on the wall. History will repeat itself again if China is not kept in check. 

And who pray tell is going to keep the Chinese in check ? I can assure you it will not be the US. Patriotism in America is far different now than 70yrs ago. AMerica will never risk a confrontation with China for fear of domestic outcry and body bags.

Hide under th bed. The commies are coming. What trash.  All China is securing the Sth China Sea for is to secure once again Formosa strategically.  Any oil reserves are a bonus

Guest Sdollar
3 minutes ago, bi dogging addict said:

And who pray tell is going to keep the Chinese in check ? I can assure you it will not be the US. Patriotism in America is far different now than 70yrs ago. AMerica will never risk a confrontation with China for fear of domestic outcry and body bags.

Hide under th bed. The commies are coming. What trash.  All China is securing the Sth China Sea for is to secure once again Formosa strategically.  Any oil reserves are a bonus

Oh wow your wumao tail is wagging and showing.

"Any oil reserves are a bonus" but a very very big bonus.

Owning SC Sea is the biggest prize of all. They'll own all the shipping routes of that area, if you check the map. Sg will be totally at their mercy. Sg might as well be a part of China like HK else they'll punish us if we try to be too clever.

• blowingwind changed the title to China QAnon Propaganda
  • G_M locked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.