Male HQ

China QAnon Propaganda

Guest Guest

Guest Discussion Ended

In all honesty.  NOBODY is good. 

Luckily, the world still have ME.  Otherwise it is unthinkable to live on this planet.

Guest analyzer

Pro Sino = American Indians natives, the blacks and the Asian minorities, spying on its citizens without consent = democracy = solutions keep comin

Anti Sino = Tibet, Uyghurs, the origin of coronavirus, wumao = authoritarian = must be destroyed

13 hours ago, Guest XiBest said:

I will take Xi anytime over Biden or Trump. 

Let me show u something more fun.

Watch Malaysian foreign minister call him big brother and Thai foreign minister say he would fall in love with him if he were a woman. Openly. Publicly.

See how some foreign ministers can’t wait to suck up to him. 
He is the most eloquent politician I have ever come across. 

Edited by Guest

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole
On 6/23/2021 at 5:36 PM, Blow away said:
On 6/23/2021 at 5:15 PM, Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole said:
On 6/17/2021 at 3:23 AM, Blow away said:

When you see statements like this - “Seems to me like this thread should actually be renamed Pro-China Propagandists in Singapore vs. Pro-Singaporean Patriots of Singapore ... since it showcases a bunch of mental weaklings gingerly swishing around like headless chickens, and begging to be cuddled by a gang of wealthy PRC Sugar Daddies, while simultaneously attacking everybody who supports Singapore self-sufficiently standing on its own two feet ... and intelligently balancing the Best of the East with the Best of the West.” - you know this person is not here to reason but to have others agree with him. It’s not even about pro-China. It’s about the facts and evidences. Even if one is pro-China, it doesn’t mean one is anti-Singapore. If he doesn’t know, Singapore is not self sufficient in many areas. In the case of Vaccines it still has to import from other countries including China. There is no way you can avoid anything Chinese. Facts are facts and opinions are opinions. You are obviously taking your opinions as facts. When you think that way, there is no way to carry any form of discussion with you as you have repeatedly shown that you resort to using insults to have the last word.

Of course you tuned out, because the simple fact of the matter is that you can't handle the truth, as opposed the pablum regularly spoonfed by your handlers. We are Singapore and we don't ever need to kiss the asses of any other nations! Our population is one of the most highly educated on the planet and we use intelligence combined with real diplomacy, not the groveling that you prefer, to make up for those areas in which we haven't yet attained full self-sufficiency. So get off your knees, quit begging to be cuddled by a gang of wealthy PRC Sugar Daddies, and get that FACT through your thick skull.

Not avoiding a certain foreign power doesn't mean going out of the way to kiss ass and deliberately spread propaganda representing a certain foreign power as the Second Coming of the Roman Empire, albeit in the East, to which we must kowtow in gratitude for table scraps! Being pro any other country, and portraying Singapore as an insignificant remora of that other country, is anti-Singapore by definition. If you're being paid to diss our great nation, you are legally required to register as a foreign agent, and if you're doing it for free, you need better hobbies. In other words Yeo, don't be a Dick, son!

[POST DELETED IN BLATANT ATTEMPT TO HIDE PRO-PRC & ANTI-SINGAPORE PROPAGANDIZING!]

Too late to take it back now. You can delete the 12 posts that you have already deleted, 12 more, or an additional 144 for all I care. The simple fact of the matter is that you got carried away, exposed yourself, and are now attempting to cover up the evidence. But if you wind up on the radar of Singapore's authorities, you will learn very quickly that deleting posts from one website does not erase them from the internet itself, and you will be praying not to end up joining Dickson Yeo in Changi. Insulting our great nation as being "not self sufficient" is only the tip of your iceberg of hatred towards Singapore.

Very few readers of this website are interested in your wack propaganda so quit wasting your time. It is not like your bank account's 50 cent deposits will suddenly double or triple in worth because you started bombarding a gay website with loads of wu mao propaganda. At the end of the day, you "stopped reading" my posts because I am right, and there is no way for you or any other propagandists to rebut me without publicizing your treachery. Singapore is our own country, and we will determine our own fate, and there is nothing your posts, or your loyalty to your puppet masters, can do about that.

7 hours ago, Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole said:

Too late to take it back now. You can delete the 12 posts that you have already deleted, 12 more, or an additional 144 for all I care. The simple fact of the matter is that you got carried away, exposed yourself, and are now attempting to cover up the evidence. But if you wind up on the radar of Singapore's authorities, you will learn very quickly that deleting posts from one website does not erase them from the internet itself, and you will be praying not to end up joining Dickson Yeo in Changi. Insulting our great nation as being "not self sufficient" is only the tip of your iceberg of hatred towards Singapore.

Very few readers of this website are interested in your wack propaganda so quit wasting your time. It is not like your bank account's 50 cent deposits will suddenly double or triple in worth because you started bombarding a gay website with loads of wu mao propaganda. At the end of the day, you "stopped reading" my posts because I am right, and there is no way for you or any other propagandists to rebut me without publicizing your treachery. Singapore is our own country, and we will determine our own fate, and there is nothing your posts, or your loyalty to your puppet masters, can do about that.

I really have better things to do than to waste time discussing with people like you who have no balls and have to hide in anonymity to attack or insult other people. One word best describes you and other guest posters here - shady!

I chose to delete those threads as I do not wish to discuss in this topic anymore. With the exception of a few, many here unfortunately are not able to carry a decent discussion. I also cannot understand the arbitrary decision by the mod to move it to the flaming room and back to the main forum again. 

That you could say that I am covering my tracks shows your inability to think logically. Seriously, do you know what you are doing? You are saying that I have done something wrong so I need to hide or cover my tracks. You also said that ISA is going to come after me. Do you know that this is harassment or a threat? I am going to report you to the mod. I am also going to copy down the untrue things that you wrote and maintain my right to lodge a police report against you. 

You really don’t have to be a coward who puts another down to make himself feel better. I feel sorry for you. But if that’s the way you decide to lead your life, be my guest. 

I have started a thread in the members forum to stop shady people like you from polluting the thread. Yes it’s about China and the US but unfortunately you won’t be able to contaminate it with your poisoned mind. 

Lastly, I have a video for you. It’s nothing to do with the topic but everything to do with how you do baseless attacks on others. Hope you can see yourself in this mirror.

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Some 五毛 has been editing off many many of his post as seen in those edited away below. 

Must really quote the rest of his post for record purposes, in case ISA needs evidence to put him into prison, 

Idiot! Other than shouting 五毛, what did you contributed to the discussion! 

KNN!  At least he got 5毛, As for you you 无毛!

Get back to the discussion!

• G_M changed the title to Anti Sino Supporters 无毛 Vs Pro Sino Supporters 五毛

Dear Mod, he has every right to call anyone wumao. I don’t take offence at all as it means he has nothing worthy to say. 

But it is baseless accusations like this that I want to bring to your attention:

But if you wind up on the radar of Singapore's authorities, you will learn very quickly that deleting posts from one website does not erase them from the internet itself, and you will be praying not to end up joining Dickson Yeo in Changi. Insulting our great nation as being "not self sufficient" is only the tip of your iceberg of hatred towards Singapore.

I have done my part by withdrawing from the discussion and not engaging the troll. 

I will not let matter rest unless I see something is being done to stop the toxicity in this forum and the baseless attacks against me here.

I think it's a little too late to withdraw since you already engaged the ghost.

They will keep haunting you because the ghost already know you can see them and had responded to them.

Well, in any discussion, there will be 2 or more sides to a coin. You might think you are right and another person will think they are right, but who is really right? You have your points, he might have his points. 

What you people fighting is your ego and see who has a bigger ego.

有为和无为也!

We are really talking about different things here. No wonder such things keep happening and the ghost u mentioned is never exorcised.

If you read again carefully what I have written - and the latest post in the other thread - I am asking why is this troll allowed to make baseless accusations against anyone?

To me calling anyone wumao is a small case. But she is emboldened to make baseless accusations without having to take any responsibility or face consequences. 

If you can truthfully tell me that you can’t do anything about it, then I would know what action to take next.

All I want is to exorcise this ghost and make sure she is not here to haunt anyone anymore. 

Let me know if you can’t do it. I can do something about it.

Edited by Guest

Guest Sdollars

China: Crackdown on Buddhism | DW News

I'll be very interested to see how the wumaos deny this is happening as western propaganda.

I'm atheist myself but I also understand that there're atheists like the CCP who have absolutely no decent humanity left in their minds, it's pure law of the jungle for them - eat or be eaten. Humans are dispensable like domesticated animals including lapdogs wumaos who in turn learn to eat or be eaten.

So their spiral of evil whirl and whirl till out of control and they bring their brand of evil to the rest of the world as master of the world, they are beyond question.

Guest Caught Telling Lies

You put yourself in this situation, Blow Away, and you deserve the scorn those guests are giving you in my opinion. You tried to bully other people into falling in line behind your opinion, as if your personal admiration of a certain dictator is the only authority in the world, and your fragile mind could not cope when other posters vehemently disagreed with you.

What did you expect? Singapore is not a one-party authoritarian country where everyone immediately does what an exalted authority figure orders with no questions asked whatsoever. You might wish that was the case but it will never happen. Those like me who swore an oath to protect and defend our constitution, and our way of life, will make sure of it.

If you want to be ruled by the person you find so "elegant" you can always find another job and move there. This is the internet and people will have a wide variety of opinions. Just because you disagree with them doesn't always make them wrong or worthless. Sometimes you are wrong and it would do you some good to understand you don't own anyone.

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, G_M said:

Idiot! Other than shouting 五毛, what did you contributed to the discussion! 

KNN!  At least he got 5毛, As for you you 无毛!

Get back to the discussion!

Shouting 五毛 at least let people know there are 五毛 propagandists hard at work here. People 无毛 also at least better than you 无种 to still allow such propaganda to propagate here! 

23 hours ago, Blow away said:

We are really talking about different things here. No wonder such things keep happening and the ghost u mentioned is never exorcised.

If you read again carefully what I have written - and the latest post in the other thread - I am asking why is this troll allowed to make baseless accusations against anyone?

To me calling anyone wumao is a small case. But she is emboldened to make baseless accusations without having to take any responsibility or face consequences. 

If you can truthfully tell me that you can’t do anything about it, then I would know what action to take next.

All I want is to exorcise this ghost and make sure she is not here to haunt anyone anymore. 

Let me know if you can’t do it. I can do something about it.

1. This is an open forum and due to legacy, we allow guest posting. 
2. Trolls will do what trolls does. You will have to ask them why they are so.

3. That's what troll does, if you don't already understand trolls.
4. That question I can't answer you because I am not god, the one with the higher power is not me.
5.  Everything exist for a reason. 
6. See no. 4.

Guest Crazy China

I learned this phrase 愚公移山 about how a called stupid moved a mountain.

It’s now happening in China.

It would be a great contribution to reversing global warming if China succeeds at going green.

Guest Crazy China
15 minutes ago, mith said:

well, china has money, man power, n natural resources... they can do a lot good to their country n the world when they want to.

Exactly. Wish more people can be as sensible as you.

Some people think that it’s better to make an enemy out of China and start a nuclear world war. It’s good for them to understand international politics even if they want to blindly follow western propaganda against China. 

Guest Crazy China
36 minutes ago, Guest cloudwarrior said:

Western's keyboard Warriors don't like seeing this thread.

What do you mean? Sour grapes?

This is a positive thread for those who are into cool engineering and infrastructures.

The keyboard warriors can start their own thread promoting good stuff in the west.

There is no need to put others down and troll them. Only losers do that. 

见不得别人好

Guest Guest

5 hours ago, Guest Crazy China said:

Read the comments. Lol

What China’s empty new coronavirus hospitals say about its secretive system | Coronavirus | The Guardian

Hospitals built with no beds and much medical facilities?? Just how many people died over there without the proper medical equipment needed? What China did was basically set up multiple mortuaries within a few weeks and then rebrand them and call them to be hospitals. And building mortuaries does not take much time at all. 

People who fell sick with COVID-19 were attracted to these "hospitals" like moths to fire, only for them to burn themselves to death by even going there. 

I'm surprised that there are people who still wants to use such China propaganda to espouse the "infrastructure" built by China. 

As a matter of fact, for the first time ever in Singapore, a Chinese developer in Singapore was even sereved a stop-sale order from BCA due to their poor workmanship and questionable quality in 2019. What more do you want to say of Chinese infrastructure?  BCA issues TOPs to Kingsford but URA says their projects failed to meet requirements - The Online Citizen Asia

Guest Meanly Preacher

This is clearly another PRC propaganda thread started by the deregistered former member called Blow Away. Everybody ignored the PRC propaganda thread he started in the Members Lounge to avoid being called out by those who don't want Blowing Wind turned into a political forum, and he can't access it anymore anyway, so now he is back in the Main Forum attempting to indoctrinate more Singaporeans into kowtowing to his mamaland.

Dear moderators @Bern@BlinkOnce@G_M@HendryTan@oralb, and anybody I am missing -- please -- the vast majority of readers do not want Blowing Wind abused in this manner. Blowing Wind is not a political website and certainly not a PRC propaganda political website. Please put a stop to this before things get out of hand. The only government whose great accomplishments we need to care about are those of Singapore.

Guest Guest

For everyone to be aware just how far China propaganda has spread. And this is an article after 5 years of investigation printed all the way in 2018, speaking about Chinese policies since 2003.

Be careful, everyone. Be very careful. 

Inside China's audacious global propaganda campaign | China | The Guardian

"Since 2003, when revisions were made to an official document outlining the political goals of the People’s Liberation Army, so-called “media warfare” has been an explicit part of Beijing’s military strategy. The aim is to influence public opinion overseas in order to nudge foreign governments into making policies favourable towards China’s Communist party. “Their view of national security involves pre-emption in the world of ideas,” says former CIA analyst Peter Mattis, who is now a fellow in the China programme at the Jamestown Foundation, a security-focused Washington thinktank. “The whole point of pushing that kind of propaganda out is to preclude or preempt decisions that would go against the People’s Republic of China.”

---

"Though Beijing’s propaganda offensive is often shrugged off as clumsy and downright dull, our five-month investigation underlines the granular nature and ambitious scale of its aggressive drive to redraw the global information order. This is not just a battle for clicks. It is above all an ideological and political struggle, with China determined to increase its “discourse power” to combat what it sees as decades of unchallenged western media imperialism.

At the same time, Beijing is also seeking to shift the global centre of gravity eastwards, propagating the idea of a new world order with a resurgent China at its centre. Of course, influence campaigns are nothing new; the US and the UK, among others, have aggressively courted journalists, offering enticements such as freebie trips and privileged access to senior officials. But unlike those countries, China’s Communist party does not accept a plurality of views. Instead, for China’s leaders, who regard the press as the “eyes, ears, tongue and throat” of the Communist party, the idea of journalism depends upon a narrative discipline that precludes all but the party-approved version of events. For China, the media has become both the battlefield on which this “global information war” is being waged, and the weapon of attack."

---

"“They were trying to do positive reporting,” says Marsh. “But they lost journalistic credibility to me in the portrayal of China as a benevolent parent.”"

---

When the Dalai Lama did come to visit Canada in 2012, one journalist in Xinhua’s Ottawa bureau, Mark Bourrie, was placed in a compromising position. On the day of the visit, Bourrie was told to use his parliamentary press credentials to attend the Tibetan spiritual leader’s press conference, and to find out what had happened in a closed-door meeting with the then prime minister, Stephen Harper. When Bourrie asked whether the information would be used in a piece, his boss replied that it would not. “That day I felt that we were spies,” he later wrote. “It was time to draw the line.” He returned to his office and resigned. Now a lawyer, Bourrie declined to comment for this story.

His experience is not unusual. Three separate sources who used to work at Chinese state media said that they sometimes wrote confidential reports, knowing that they would not be published on the newswire and were solely for the eyes of senior officials. Edwards – who wrote one such report on Adelaide’s urban planning – saw it as “the lowest level of research reporting for Chinese officials”, essentially providing very low-level intelligence for a government client."

---

"After the Beijing press pack accused Yu of being a “fake foreign reporter”, who was effectively working for the Chinese government, she told an interviewer: “When I first entered my company, there’s only a certain amount of understanding I have about its connections to the government. I didn’t know it had any, for example.” 

---

Beijing has also taken a similar “borrowed boats” approach to print publications. The state-run English-language newspaper China Daily has struck deals with at least 30 foreign newspapers – including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post and the UK Telegraph – to carry four- or eight-page inserts called China Watch, which can appear as often as monthly. The supplements take a didactic, old-school approach to propaganda; recent headlines include “Tibet has seen 40 years of shining success”, “Xi unveils opening-up measures” and – least surprisingly of all – “Xi praises Communist party of China members.”

Guest aiyah

I wouldn’t bothered posted about anything about China’s success on a Singapore forum let alone a gay forum. Sinkies aren’t generally interested anyway.

Guest Guest
24 minutes ago, Guest aiyah said:

I wouldn’t bothered posted about anything about China’s success on a Singapore forum let alone a gay forum. Sinkies aren’t generally interested anyway.

If the general population do not take heed of such spread of China propaganda, they might just fall into the trap of becoming one of the Chinese propaganda-machinery itself.

Look at the notorious traitor Dickson Yeo. It only took just ONE Dickson Yeo to make Singapore famous as a potential breeding ground for Chinese spies. How many Dickson Yeo do you want breeding from this forum? And don't forget, BlowingWind already and still has a PRC-sympathizer for the longest period of time who has been thankfully kept in control by the various trolls here while the Moderator closed their eyes to his treachery.   

Guest maitai
55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If the general population do not take heed of such spread of China propaganda, they might just fall into the trap of becoming one of the Chinese propaganda-machinery itself.

Look at the notorious traitor Dickson Yeo. It only took just ONE Dickson Yeo to make Singapore famous as a potential breeding ground for Chinese spies. How many Dickson Yeo do you want breeding from this forum? And don't forget, BlowingWind already and still has a PRC-sympathizer for the longest period of time who has been thankfully kept in control by the various trolls here while the Moderator closed their eyes to his treachery.   

What are your fear from PRC propaganda machine and its sympathizers? The more you care or showed an interest of anything PRC related stories might make the PRC symphatizers think otherwise, don’t you think?

• blowingwind changed the title to China QAnon Propoganda
Guest Really so smooth?
12 hours ago, Guest Crazy China said:

Read the comments. Lol

Watch this video.  Lol

https://youtu.be/e7925IPS-d0

Guest Really so smooth?

https://youtu.be/l_qBBSimI84

Its no wonder that the infection easily so high. 

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/12/what-chinas-empty-new-coronavirus-hospitals-say-about-its-secretive-system

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest maitai said:

What are your fear from PRC propaganda machine and its sympathizers? The more you care or showed an interest of anything PRC related stories might make the PRC symphatizers think otherwise, don’t you think?

CANNOT agree to such statements made above.

Easily impressionable youths on this website must be made aware of such one-sided propaganda from China, in case anyone starts believing those lies. For instance, China only wanted people to know how fast they built their "hospitals" (read mortuaries), but they never showed how many of those Chinese died there.

There must be awareness that there are foreign propaganda machine at work in Singapore. And if possible, these communism-expansionists such as the previous member @Blowaway and the notorious 卖国贼 must be weeded out asap. Or else 斩草不除根,春风吹又生! 

13 hours ago, Guest cloudwarrior said:

Western's keyboard Warriors don't like seeing this thread.

I am a westerner.  I'm not sure if I am a warrior or a preacher or a fact checker or whatever.

But I am impressed with these videos showing what the Chinese are doing to improve their land.  Others should take an example in this.

The US, especially Texas where I live, has plenty of empty land with green pastures that could be put to good use.  It should increase its quotas of immigrants and allow those who seek refuge from famine to work this land "in pursue of happiness"  like our Constitution mentions.

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole
On 7/3/2021 at 8:08 PM, Guest said:

I really have better things to do than to waste time discussing with people like you who have no balls and have to hide in anonymity to attack or insult other people. One word best describes you and other guest posters here - shady! I chose to delete those threads as I do not wish to discuss in this topic anymore. With the exception of a few, many here unfortunately are not able to carry a decent discussion. I also cannot understand the arbitrary decision by the mod to move it to the flaming room and back to the main forum again. That you could say that I am covering my tracks shows your inability to think logically. Seriously, do you know what you are doing? You are saying that I have done something wrong so I need to hide or cover my tracks. You also said that ISA is going to come after me. Do you know that this is harassment or a threat? I am going to report you to the mod. I am also going to copy down the untrue things that you wrote and maintain my right to lodge a police report against you. You really don’t have to be a coward who puts another down to make himself feel better. I feel sorry for you. But if that’s the way you decide to lead your life, be my guest. I have started a thread in the members forum to stop shady people like you from polluting the thread. Yes it’s about China and the US but unfortunately you won’t be able to contaminate it with your poisoned mind. Lastly, I have a video for you. It’s nothing to do with the topic but everything to do with how you do baseless attacks on others. Hope you can see yourself in this mirror.

You can hurl untrue invectives in my direction until your cows waddle back home, but at the end of the day, you are the person who made 12 posts and then deleted them. Not me. Those suspicious erasures include a screed filled with lies and vitriol aimed at me, which you then erased before I had a chance to respond, although I did briefly see it towards the end of my lunch break on a busy day at my busy office. I figured I woud respond in detail later, but ironically, someone trying to portray me as the poster with "no balls" deleted the evidence before I got that chance. Every post I have ever made on Blowing Wind, by contrast, can easily be found by doing a search for my guest nickname. So there.

You are aparently so angry that you went and got yourself deregistered. And now you have decided to keep coming back as a guest and continue spamming a gay website with political propaganda from a certain foreign power. Apparently you haven't gotten it through your thick skull that gays are not as meek as you incorrectly believe. I wrote before that Singapore has one of the world's most educated populations and you responded by dismissing my 100% real statement as one of the "most ridiculous" things you had ever read. Another spurious insult to our country. But you are totally welcome to keep learning the hard way that the Lion Nation has no tolerance for subversive manipulation.

P.S. Nobody gives the slightest hoot about that unaccomplished extreme left saboteur named Stink Uygur.

Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh

I want to thank the moderators for realizing, after some consideration, what the deregistered propagandist was attempting to do, guarding against his insidious efforts to turn Blowing Wind into a political battlefield, and taking the appropriate steps to ensure that Singapore's preeminent LGBTQ internet forum is not subverted for nefarious purposes.

I would also suggest that the moderators merge the Members Lounge topic called What Your Economics Professor Never Told You into this thread, because the propagandist created it to serve as an echo chamber, but now has no way to access it anymore, and since regular members have been ignoring it, leaving that topic intact is a waste of space.

Guest 2003
19 hours ago, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

I would also suggest that the moderators merge the Members Lounge topic called What Your Economics Professor Never Told You into this thread, because the propagandist created it to serve as an echo chamber, but now has no way to access it anymore, and since regular members have been ignoring it, leaving that topic intact is a waste of space.

Good suggestion. I hope @blowingwind and the other moderators agree. Move all of the subversive propaganda into one thread where it can be monitored and contained.

That tweet shows a deliberate attempt to try and trick the minds of people in the up-and-coming generation like me without us realizing what is going on behind the scenes.

Guest brainwashed

Brainwashed and hate go along very well. These people unable to think anymore as the phrase “a leopard never changes its spots”.

Guest Skeeter Beater Aerosol
On 7/7/2021 at 7:35 PM, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

Great idea. What say you moderators @BlinkOnce / @G_M / @HendryTan, can we confine all the propaganda into one thread, if we have to put up with it anyway? I am honestly quite annoyed myself about seeing a topic containing nothing but deceptive guest posts in the Members Lounge. The troublemaker is unregistered now so I feel like those materials can be moved.

Guest Guest

The balls of China! Really 无法无天!China think they are above everyone to unilaterally draw the 9-dashed lines and then start calling them its maritime terriroty.

If China persist on its claims of the South China Seas, it will not just be an infringement of the other Southeast Asian countries' terriotories, it will also affect Singapore maritime trade. This can potentially be another re-enactment of the 1967 6-Days wars and the 1956 Suez Crisis when Egypt blocks the Straits of Tiran from Israel and cutting off the supplies to the Israel port there.

China is getting too much. If they think they do not need friends, then what they need are some real enemies to put them back in their rightful place!

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/china-says-drove-away-u-051457823.html

Mon, 12 July 2021, 1:14 pm

BEIJING (Reuters) -China's military said it "drove away" a U.S. warship that illegally entered Chinese waters near the Paracel Islands on Monday, the anniversary of an international court ruling that held Beijing had no claim over the South China Sea.

The USS Benfold entered the waters without China's approval, seriously violating its sovereignty and undermining the stability of the South China Sea, the southern theatre command of the People's Liberation Army said.

"We urge the United States to immediately stop such provocative actions," it said in a statement.

On July 12, 2016, the Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague ruled that China had no historic title over the South China Sea, a ruling that Beijing said it would ignore.

The Benfold asserted navigational rights and freedoms in the vicinity of the Paracel Islands consistent with international law, the U.S. Navy said in a statement.

The islands are claimed by China, Taiwan and Vietnam, which require either permission or advance notification before a military vessel passes through.

"Under international law as reflected in the Law of the Sea Convention, the ships of all states, including their warships, enjoy the right of innocent passage through the territorial sea," the U.S. Navy added.

"By engaging in innocent passage without giving prior notification to or asking permission from any of the claimants, the United States challenged these unlawful restrictions imposed by China, Taiwan and Vietnam."

• blowingwind changed the title to China QAnon Propaganda
Guest Guest
On 7/7/2021 at 7:20 AM, Guest Crazy China said:

9 hours to build a railway station! Absolutely crazy!

Built in 9 hours? Of course, anything can be built fast. The question is whether they will fail like this Suzhou hotel which collapsed just less than 24 hours ago. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/hotel-collapse-in-eastern-china-leaves-1-dead-10-missing

BEIJING (AFP) - A hotel collapsed in eastern China on Monday (July 12), leaving at least one person dead and 10 others missing, state broadcaster CCTV reported.

Rescuers had pulled seven survivors from the rubble of the budget Siji Kaiyuan hotel in the popular tourist city of Suzhou, CCTV reported.

CCTV said the rescue was "fully under way", adding that the authorities were investigating the cause of the disaster.

The Siji Kaiyuan opened in 2018 and had 54 guest rooms as well as a banquet hall and conference rooms, according to its listing on the travel site Ctrip.

Images published by CCTV showed more than a dozen rescue workers in helmets at the site of the disaster, with the warped cladding of the hotel visible atop a mound of rubble.

Building collapses or accidents are not uncommon in China, often due to lax construction standards or corruption.

Guest Guest

Thank goodness at least the rest of the world still do not buy China's story about the origin of the virus, despite all its attempted bribes and the propaganda! 

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/who-chief-urges-china-to-be-transparent

WHO chief urges China to be transparent

"We ask China to be transparent and open and to cooperate," WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said on Thursday, adding that scientists still lacked enough raw data on infections and possible cases from late 2019.

"We owe it to the millions who suffered and the millions who died to know what happened," he said.

China has called the theory that the virus may have escaped from a Wuhan laboratory "absurd" and said repeatedly "politicising" the issue will hamper investigations.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The audacity of China claims in the South China Seas is getting uncontrollable. Even the Germans are now sailing their warship to keep China at bay.

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/german-warship-heads-south-china-sea-amid-tension-with-beijing-2021-08-02/

"The vessel is expected to cross the South China Sea in mid-December, making it the first German warship to pass through the region since 2002.

"We want existing law to be respected, sea routes to be freely navigable, open societies to be protected and trade to follow fair rules," Kramp-Karrenbauer said.

Countries including Britain, France, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, have also been expanding their activity in the Pacific to counter China's influence."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.