Male HQ

Fort Road carpark / under bridge

Slimb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If i go there, will park my car close to the flyover and the forest. On one occasion, i walked into the forest field and piss, a guy came to check out my anaconda. After pissed, i turned to show him my anaconda, he squated down infront me and sucked my hard cock. At the end i shot a huge thick white cum into his hungry mouth ^^

On 11/27/2021 at 5:07 PM, Neh Neh said:

If i go there, will park my car close to the flyover and the forest. On one occasion, i walked into the forest field and piss, a guy came to check out my anaconda. After pissed, i turned to show him my anaconda, he squated down infront me and sucked my hard cock. At the end i shot a huge thick white cum into his hungry mouth ^^

Wow! How i wish i could taste ur anaconda too! Raining tonight, if nt, I'll be there!

On 12/2/2021 at 10:30 AM, Slimb said:

Is under the expressway flyover still happening? I used to give my ass and suck for strangers there. I remember sometimes there’s a mattress or mat there. Great to be on all fours waiting for cock. It’s so dark I wouldn’t even know who’s fucking me or who I’m sucking for 

That’s very happening! 

I used to cruise under the expressway flyover across from Katong Park, a long time ago.

Didn't really frequent the expressway flyover across from the FR carpark. That's the one with the altar?

Are they still cruisy now?

These days I just hang around under the bicycle bridge or the parking lots/mudtrack just next to the expressway.

Most of time I'll get my fun 😁

On 12/2/2021 at 10:30 AM, Slimb said:

Is under the expressway flyover still happening? I used to give my ass and suck for strangers there. I remember sometimes there’s a mattress or mat there. Great to be on all fours waiting for cock. It’s so dark I wouldn’t even know who’s fucking me or who I’m sucking for 

I remembered too. Those were the days eh.

On 12/9/2021 at 12:48 PM, Slimb said:

Thinking of going there soon. Wanna bring a mattress and put under the expressway flyover. Gonna get naked on all fours facing the wall with my ass open for anyone to use. Will be well lubricated too. So just come fuck and go. 

Very dangerous leh