Male HQ

Fort Road carpark / under bridge

Slimb

On 12/17/2021 at 11:21 AM, StockBottom said:

The beach area is quite far from the carpark ... but I am sure there are still a lot of secluded areas based on the map.

Untitled.jpg

According to the map, looks like the former beach area are all been redevelop except the green patches and the beach on the right. maybe I  will check it out next time when I am free, like to suntan naked under the sun! 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, gstringuy26 said:

According to the map, looks like the former beach area are all been redevelop except the green patches and the beach on the right. maybe I  will check it out next time when I am free, like to suntan naked under the sun! 

Enjoy, and remember to share! 😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:44 AM, SuckIt4Me said:

My first experience at Fort Road carpark was 2 years ago at about 2am. I wanted to rest in my lorry after a nearby late night job. Decided to take a nap before continuing the next morning job.

After parking my lorry in one of the lot, I sat back in my lorry and was playing with my mobile when all of a sudden an Indian man came into my lorry and sat at the passenger seat. I was shock at first but he told me that he just wanted to suck my cock. I told him but I'm straight. He ignored me.

I was dumbfounded when he start to unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, lowered my jeans until my soft cock was exposed. He started take my soft cock into his mouth and immediately my cock start getting hard. Feeling aroused and horny by his actions, I decided to take off my jeans completely. I was giving him better excess to my now hardened cock and was opening my legs wider and higher for him to satisfy me. He was kneeling on my lorry floorboard to suck my cock and I was moaning and enjoying every minute of it. In less than 10 mins I came into his mouth. He spat out and went off. I cleaned up my cock, put on my Jeans back and decided to drove off from that carpark to find other spot to sleep.

While driving off the lot, I saw a lot of guys around my lorry. All this while they were watching the whole show.

May I service u 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/5/2022 at 10:44 AM, SuckIt4Me said:

My first experience at Fort Road carpark was 2 years ago at about 2am. I wanted to rest in my lorry after a nearby late night job. Decided to take a nap before continuing the next morning job.

After parking my lorry in one of the lot, I sat back in my lorry and was playing with my mobile when all of a sudden an Indian man came into my lorry and sat at the passenger seat. I was shock at first but he told me that he just wanted to suck my cock. I told him but I'm straight. He ignored me.

I was dumbfounded when he start to unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, lowered my jeans until my soft cock was exposed. He started take my soft cock into his mouth and immediately my cock start getting hard. Feeling aroused and horny by his actions, I decided to take off my jeans completely. I was giving him better excess to my now hardened cock and was opening my legs wider and higher for him to satisfy me. He was kneeling on my lorry floorboard to suck my cock and I was moaning and enjoying every minute of it. In less than 10 mins I came into his mouth. He spat out and went off. I cleaned up my cock, put on my Jeans back and decided to drove off from that carpark to find other spot to sleep.

While driving off the lot, I saw a lot of guys around my lorry. All this while they were watching the whole show.

And u said u r straight but posting here. Hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Feeling horny as his BF is away, my gay friend Alvin Lu  drove to Fort Rod car park on 28 April around 4pm to cruise. 

Alvin is in bioscience field and à ocd in personal hygiene. Hé gym and exercises to stay strong so to counter Covid 19.

Hé lived with his aged parents who both got the virus in early April but he was spared.

Within 10 minutes in fort road carpark two cars came and parked on each side of his. A BMW and a Lexus.

the two horny fouls began to fondle their own birdie and signal to Alvin. Alvin’s hormone surged and finally went into the Lexus.

He masked off in the lexus and hungrily licked the guy’s nipples, neck and the guy J O for him with poppers. He has not been done by other guys since he was attached a year ago. Simple fun and he cum twice. While he touches the guy’s butt, with pants down he felt two polypes lumps on the butt, sending STD he got paranoid, cum and left. The Lexus guy lowered his lips and without hesitation whipped up Alvin’s juice. 

The Lexus guy did not cum and soon he went over to the BMW to continue the fulfilment. 

exaxtly three days later, Alvin was down by Covid, that also spread and lead to reinfection of his parents.

he wondered if he caught the virus from the Lexus guy ‘s car. Window closed and masks were off.

They did not kiss. Perhaps the car was already filled with viral droplets from sneezing and coughs ~ Is Covid that contagious ? Through oral ?  (clinically impossible) 

if so, then all the safe fun with unknown strangers indoor or outdoor, and the wild passion in gay saunas are the avenues for herd immunity? A public virtues ? 

Thinking of it >> it’s really frightening. 👻

Edited by Malabird
  • 2 months later...
On 12/17/2021 at 11:47 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Any updates if the beach area is accessible?  Anyone tried going to the beach area?

Looking at Google street map, looks like a lot of construction going on near that area.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...