Male HQ

Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang / RWS

Amazon

Happy Holiday & PE2023! 

Made my appointment 2 weeks ago

and visited Kevin for my 2nd time last evening. 120 minutes/ 2 hours ! 

Ambience: Cosy and relaxed 

Hygiene:  Clean and tidy 

Kevin: Professional & Knowledgeable 

a friendly and great friend to chat! 
Skills:  5 ️ Massage & MH 

You can let him know if it is painful he is able to adjust. The strength and pressure were just right for me he would explained to me along the way. 
Result: I do see the result after 4-5 days slowly  and believed that he managed to clear most of my blood clot issues. Heard some see the result pretty fast… guess diff people do have diff result but at least do see result that’s more important 👍🏻

Will visit him soon for his amazing skills and magical 🙌🏻 thanks for the hot stone and your missing martial art 永春拍😂大开眼界😍 

Thanks Kevin @Amazon for your 5 ️ service🙏🏻 

Went to Kevin for a 2nd body+manhood massage this morning.

Similar to the first, body massage was good. For the manhood massage, believe there were less blockages this time round so it felt more bearable and there were times I was actually dozing off and letting him do the work. He also commended that it was good that my cock managed to stay hard throughout the 1hr manhood massage, although not rock hard at all times. Guess this is definitely a good improvement. Thanks Kevin! :)

Had my 2nd Manhood Massage session this afternoon.

Kevin focused a bit more on techniques to make my boi bigger since I have less blockages this time. Despite warning me that it would be more painful, I actually found it quite manageable.

My boi is a bit sore and tender now after the session, but this will help me to abstain from masturbation for a few days, as recommended by Kevin.

Today marks my third visit to Kevin. And it is another excellent body and manhood massage. My tensed aching neck, shoulders and back welcomed the firm kneading and stroking of Kevin's smooth hands, as he worked his magic to relive my tight knots and stiff muscles.  The pain of my first manhood massage was absent in this is third visit,  replaced thankfully by just a slight discomfort as Kevin kneaded, pressed and rolled to clear the blockages to improve the blood circulation. It was actually quite relieving that I dozed off a few times during the manhood massage! A soothing drink after a warm shower post massage ended another rewarding session at Sembawang. I was already looking forward to my next rejuvenation session with Kevin as I made my way home! Highly recommended but do take note, Kevin is a total professional so be a good boy and don't expect any hanky panky.

• Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Body Relaxation & Manhood Massage @ Sembawang
  • 3 weeks later...

Ended my 5th session with Kevin earlier this afternoon.  Becoming harder to book appointment slots with him so I typically book at least 1 month in advance.

2hr session, the 1st hour being body massage and the 2nd hour being manhood massage. As good as previous times, I am just glad my cock is still functioning well (if not better) after going to him for manhood massage. Could feel my cock in rock hard mode during the manhood massage as well which I believe is something good.

Do give him a try if you feel you require some maintenance down there.

Thanks @Amazon once again! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang / Geylang
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang
  • Amazon changed the title to Kevin's Manhood Massage @ Sembawang / RWS

Looking to improve your blood circulation and enhance your manliness? 

Sembawang 
1 hr Manhood Massage

- SGD100

1 hr Manhood Massage + Hot Stone Therapy

- SGD120

3 x 1 hr Manhood Massage (Value Pack T&C applies)

- SGD270

RWS Hotel 

May 26 (pm), 27 (am) 

1 hr Manhood Massage

- SGD100

Body Scrub 

- SGD 20

Mon to Sun. 10am to 10pm

Telegram Group: https://t.me/kevinsembawang

PM for appointment. Do quote "BW". 

Line: "https://line.me/ti/p/YpwifiX8Vo

Telegram: "https://t.me/amazonmall7"

WhatsApp: "https://wa.me/6580157908

No dm, pm, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat messages pls. 

Please do not call, session could be in progress. 

May use below template to facilitate booking. 

Appointment Booking BW 

Date:

Preferred Time:

Venue:

Remark:

*A non refundable deposit of SGD 20 is required for all first timers. This is to avoid any no show which deprives other genuine customers from having the sessions. The deposit shall be deducted upon completion of the session. 

Thank you for your understanding. 🙏😊🙏

After reading the raving reviews in a telegram group I decided to try out Kevin's massage. As expected it was a unique experience for both body and manhood massage, something I never experienced before. So soothing and relaxing. I've been engaging him every month since last Sept but unfortunately in Jan Kevin had to cease all body massages and focus on manhood massage only.
Anyway after attending 8x sessions of the manhood massages, I did notice significant improvements on my little dick.
Harder, stronger and last longer. It also definitely thicker and meatier.
Balls were loosen and so nice to play with. Oh yeah the morning woods, it's stronger, longer and sometimes twice in the mornings. The feeling was very shiok.

7 minutes ago, Sky Nue said:

After reading the raving reviews in a telegram group I decided to try out Kevin's massage. As expected it was a unique experience for both body and manhood massage, something I never experienced before. So soothing and relaxing. I've been engaging him every month since last Sept but unfortunately in Jan Kevin had to cease all body massages and focus on manhood massage only.
Anyway after attending 8x sessions of the manhood massages, I did notice significant improvements on my little dick.
Harder, stronger and last longer. It also definitely thicker and meatier.
Balls were loosen and so nice to play with. Oh yeah the morning woods, it's stronger, longer and sometimes twice in the mornings. The feeling was very shiok.

Put it to good use. Don't hide it