Male HQ

India

begleitung

Depends which season and what kind of (beach, mountains, desert, forest, urban) vacation u prefer....

However i would suggest when it opens up dont rush, as right now india has some areas which have very very low covid cases and some are still experiencing high case loads. That can be an important factor in future vacation bookings too( in my opinion)

Edited by JamesAdmas

• 2 weeks later...

2nd half of the year is good(a better time to escape the sweltering heat of Indian sub continent). 

If u love -

1) Beaches - Andaman and Nicobar islands, Lakshadweep islands [more serene beaches and less crowd(i hope)]

2) Desert - State of Rajasthan [cities of jodhpur, jaisalmer, Udaipur(lakes)]. Rajasthan is also famous for breath taking palaces and forts.

3) Mountains - Well you have plethora of options, like state of Himachal Pradesh [Solang valley, Manali], State of Uttarakhand [Auli(skiing), Binsar, Nainital(lake)], state of Kashmir [Pehelgam, Gulmarg[Ski resorts]], state of Sikkim [Kanchenjunga Base Camp (tallest peak in India)]

4) Deep forest - State of Madhya Pradesh [Kanha national Park, Panna National Park] and states in north east of India are generally good.

just to name a few

Edited by JamesAdmas

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.