Male HQ

Jog buddies at the east

Jusfriend

Me and my friends jog mostly in the central east side. Normally jog at Bedok reservoir, Geylang river etc. Would try to find places where there is locker and shower facilities but not necessary a must have. We are also in a very big LGBT jogging group that jog all over singapore. Current covid situation have us split into several sub group as we gather to run according to the law that allows the max number of people to run together.

On 11/3/2021 at 2:26 PM, yoyo74 said:

Me and my friends jog mostly in the central east side. Normally jog at Bedok reservoir, Geylang river etc. Would try to find places where there is locker and shower facilities but not necessary a must have. We are also in a very big LGBT jogging group that jog all over singapore. Current covid situation have us split into several sub group as we gather to run according to the law that allows the max number of people to run together.

Oh cool, do u have tele? may be we can run together too. As i just started to run with a buddy here too. ahaha

On 11/4/2021 at 2:22 PM, Jusfriend said:

Oh cool, do u have tele? may be we can run together too. As i just started to run with a buddy here too. ahaha

I message you my contact, i can organize with you runs there.

On 11/6/2021 at 4:12 PM, Jusfriend said:

oh nice. what time u usually run?

i normally runs on Saturday and prefer to run on evening or night time. This few months i am available to run on Wednesday evening or night time too.

On 11/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, Micororo said:

Just move around east, can also join u guys run

Nowadays due to covid can only 2 person run together. I will try to run with everyone one by one and when laws allow i will bring everyone to run together as a bigger group.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.