Male HQ

Ben & Rick @ Big Earth Nirvana (Compiled)

Kahlua

Package Promotion till June 2014

Hey Gents, many thanks for your support.
We are please to offer our popular items at preferred rates.

Full Bodywork Therapy 1hr
(Aromatherapy/Sports Massage)

Package @ $400 for 10 sessions 

First visit offer @$40
For our guests, you may message us for this offer

Fusion Full Bodywork Therapy 1hr 45min

Package @ $380 for 5 sessions
+ 1 Men's enhancement item of your choice
(Urut Batin / Prostate Massage) Read More

First visit offer @$65
For our guests, you may message us for this offer

Rick 92704556 Whats App
Line : bigearthnirvana

(Fusion Full Bodywork Therapy)
This therapy encompases a fusion of javanese and swedish ma ssage techniques. We em ploy strokes of different intensity for tension relief and a segment of the Urut Batin Therapy to renew your energy and revistalise libido. We may utilised other techniques like sports massage, deep tissue work, neuromuscular therapy and soft tissue release if req uired to enhance your treatment. This therapy will give you a peaceful rest after the massage is over.

------------

Hey Gents,

We are Ben & Rick (pic) therapists with over 9 years experience. We provide therapeutic services for all ladies and gents. We welcome you and look forward to have your here with us. We have included some write ups on some of our therapies for your interest.

For Relaxation
Aromatherapy, 4 Hands, Fusion Full Body Work Massage, Body scrub,
Thai Heat Compress < Read More

For Pain Relief
> These treatments alternatives are very effective against soft tissue injury to chronic muscle tightness, nagging pain from the head, neck, shoulder, joint and back pain to RSI (repetitive strain injury), fibromyalgia, sciatica and other nerve pain, migraine, PMS, osteoporosis, rheumatism etc. The therapist may employ a variety of treatment methods to aid your recovery process.

Sports Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy
TCM GuaSa "刮痧" Body Toxins Removal and Cell Regeneration Therapy < Read More
Spinal Joint Mobilization/Manipulaton Therapy < Read More

Men's Enhancement
> When Length and Size increment; Expanded Sexual Experience; Enhancing Erection Stiffness; Mastering Orgasm and Controlling Ejaculation; General Maintenance and relaxation is for you

Signature Men’s Enhancement Programme (Urut Tenaga Batin / Prostate Massage) < Read More

> For Service Menu, Discounts and Promotions

Types of Service
Privacy ensured Outcalls and Home Service available

Making an appt?

Rick 92704556 Whats App
Line : bigearthnirvana

BYO
You may bring your own oils, lotions and CDs.

Pls. feel free to visit our site for more info and we look forward to see you.

Until then,
Ben & Rick

Website, Service Menus and discounts

www.bigearthnirvana.com

www.bigearthnirvana.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...

hi guys....

i recomend strongly u guys to big earth nirvana...Nice well done massage room and frenzly and nice ppl.Go and try and it worth ur cash...Y i say so cuz i been there and its worth my money...go and book an appointment and you know wat i mean...cheers

Ben and rick...Well done job and keep it up....god bless both of you..

• 8 months later...

which part of Singapore are u located?

they are located in bedok central!

i have tried the 90 mins massage few months back and i strongly recommend Ben!

Ben is also very friendly and will share with his knowledge with you if you ask him

stuffs he knows....

:thumb:

The best pair of hands you can ever find in Singapore. Ben give good massage service, caring, knowledgeable, very generous with his advice and suggestions. Recommended for giving a very thorough, sensual and no nonsense massage.Keep it up Ben and Rick.Will always look up for you whenever I need a real good massage. Adam.

The one who is carrying is Ben, and the other is Rick. Anyhoo, Ben's manipulative therapy is great! I have this neck stiffness due to work, and I felt relieved after going through one session with him.

Also, his message therapy is fusion-style, both traditional and Swedish. I think it is great as well, great muscle-reliever. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ben receives and treats his clients very professionally and sincerely. His massage skills is great. I have tried many therapists and finally decided to stick with him. He has no attitude and willing to spend additional effort to explain and share with you whatever good practices on good health. He is an avid reader who constantly sought to upgrade his skills so as to help his clients to achieve better results under his powerful and therapeutic hands. Ben u rock!!!

BIGEARTHNIRVANA

Hey Gents,

We have just updated our post in regards to our services and blog. We welcome you and look foward to your visit.

Until then,

Ben (standing) and Rick

• 4 weeks later...

Am surprise why ben is not inside the listing recommended for therapy here...

Like you guys mentioned. Ben is great. Explain thoroughly your pain and to rectify them with ease.

Does not take call during the therapy and concentrate fully on your body. A really nice guy.

Great service and attentive. He's someone whom i'll intro should anyone seek a HB therapy.

Worth it.

All the best Ben.

Guest lovemassage

That is because they already advertised in this page so need not have so many advertisement right. I have not gone for the massage so can't comment but i think spine manipulation can only be done by registered chiropractor , doc and physical therapists only. I am not sure about their qualifications so just checking if indeed they r certified to perform such dangerous manipulation as credentials were not provided.

Guest big guns

That is because they already advertised in this page so need not have so many advertisement right. I have not gone for the massage so can't comment but i think spine manipulation can only be done by registered chiropractor , doc and physical therapists only. I am not sure about their qualifications so just checking if indeed they r certified to perform such dangerous manipulation as credentials were not provided.

i've been to many chiropractors, for my constant back ache. and i must say, ben knows his stuff! after a session with him, its been a week m glad the pain has not come back.He's massage is one of the best i've experience, and my money worth too.

Hi this Ben,

Like anyone who is in a practice, any additional good feedbacks and pluses are good to affirm our work. So I won’t mind if I’m listed up there.

I’ll take this opportunity to explain the above feedback on Spinal Manipulation Therapy I provide. You can understand abit more on the work I am doing.

Spinal Joint Manipulation/Mobilization therapy is not only done by Chiropractors, Osteopathy, Physical Therapists, but also for therapist who perform Deep/Soft Tissue work, TuiNa ZhengGu (推拿正骨), DieDa (跌打), Sports Massage, Thai Massage, Javanese Massage and TCM Practitioners.

Practitioners has to know their work before practice. Some have certifications; some have accumulated the years of experience and guidance from their mentors. A Thai Massage Therapist need not have a Mr. Somchai, DC behind his name to do manipulation work cause its in their massage routine.

My forte is in pain relief work like, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, and Neuromuscular Therapy which includes manipulation work. This is in the course of my work.

This therapy is safe, not painful and not dangerous, neither it is a “123… go!” sort of a push. I would need to access a good number of factors before deciding which form of treatment to apply. Practitioners know not every form of pain requires a chiropractic treatment. However, there will be cases when no matter how I rub the pain away, the pain will come back plainly due to a subluxation (misalignment) of the vertebrae, the spasm will be relief after some deep tissue work but may return shortly. Hence I offer this treatment as a more effective form for pain relief.

An example of some considerations I'd take in a standard lower back assessment.

Some parts of an overall considerations I'll take from an anatomic view, I have to assess if the pain is chronic or acute? Then if the pain is muscular/skeletal in nature or an organ pain. In a skeletal strain; for example, is it due to a subluxation? Or some other considerations like a Herniated disc? Is it a Facet pain? Is it a Sacroiliac pain? Is it because of a rotated pelvic or an uneven hip (you can ask someone to check your butt dimples, place their thumbs on the spots and you’ll see if the hip is even or not).

Or if it is a muscular issue, could it be a strain on the posterior (back) surface like the Latissmus Dorsi muscle (this one's on the surface of your back) or deeper muscular pain below involving the Multifidus or Quadratus lumborum muscle group. Or the back strain is more anterior (front) in the Iliopsoas muscle (this is essential in a back assessment which is often left out).

Do you have any other history i.e. hypertension, heart conditions etc.

Then I'll need to decide on which form of treatment would suit you and what positions to place you to solve your issue. Not just have you lie then down 12 strokes right and 30 strokes left then finish and pack you off. I have to let your body speak to me through my fingers whilst I massage you.

Be it Chiropractic / Osteopathy / Spinal Joint Mobilization etc, the treatment is not dangerous when the practitioner knows its method of application. Clients know that my work is detailed and therapeutic, I do my level best to facilitate pain relief.

There are some conditions which require more professional help from a chiropractor i.e. Herniated disc with progressive slippage, in this case could be resolved using a Flexion Distraction method which chiropractors have the equipment to do. What I cannot handle I would recommend you seek professional medical help.

Hope this would give you an understanding what I do when I get to have your visit.

I enjoyed ben's massage. his hands very firm and warm, making me feel comfortable. Esp when massaging my butts and rimming, feel very shiok.

Worth money. Thanks!

On a lighter note, I don’t have a menu for extras and my treatments are therapeutic only. If I really do all these, I’ll be spend of all energy before sex pm (pun intended) 6pm I mean and cannot take clients into the evening.

Edited by Kahlua

I enjoyed ben's massage. his hands very firm and warm, making me feel comfortable. Esp when massaging my butts and rimming, feel very shiok.

Worth money. Thanks!

I have been to see ben for a sore back that i had and my my was i surprised. I am a therapist too and dont just let anybody massage me but when i read abit about his services i gave it a try. His massage is not for the fainted heart as his massage is strong, firm and deep so expect abit of pain if you have not taken care of yourself. He sure knows his human anatomy and will keep you informed of the problem area and what he intends to do about it. I would think reputation is very important to every therapist and if we are not careful or just unlucky, somebody may just say something to change how people perceive us. Clients and therapist are out for the same reasons and thats to help each other.

I do recomend him if you need a good ,hard and deep massage session

Guest Hellgate

I really like Ben's massage and also he cure my back ache which suffered me in last few month

And I sure somebody must be 'Red Eyes' thats why they tried to said something and let others dare not come to try your skill. But no worried Ben, because you got THE skill

KEEP IT UP BEN!!!!!!!!

Massage, for many, is an experience in sensation. It’s for the “touchy-feely” in us. And with many masseurs, that’s exactly what you get – a sensuous, practically erotically charged session culminating in the ubiquitous “happy ending”. With therapist Ben Lee, of Big Earth Nirvana, that’s NOT what you get. And he doesn’t style himself “therapist” for the fun of it either. When you arrange for a session with the therapists of Big Earth Nirvana, what you get is honest-to-goodness massage.

Ben specializes in deep-tissue massage. This is great for ridding yourself of the various knots and kinks that will find themselves onto your body over time. Recently, Ben has added chiropractic adjustments to his repertoire and they are a godsend! He’s rid me of as many stiff necks, pinched nerves, unstable legs, a sore lower back, ... you name it!

The hot technique that Ben will practice on you if you agree to it, is the ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) technique of “gua sha” (刮痧). Transliterated literally as “scraping the heat”, the technique, at its simplest is scraping at your body with a porcelain spoon, sometimes a 50-cent coin anointed with salt water. Ben has modernized the technique – he scrapes at you with a planar scraper cut from a bull horn and he uses oil. It’s a very relaxing experience as the scraping is rhythmic. What’s not so relaxing are the results! Unless you’ve been at it for a long time, “gua sha” almost always results in red streaks or patches on the scraped area. This is the “sha” –blood stasis and toxins that are revealed when they rise to the surface. Fear not –the marks vanish in about 4 days. :D

The benefits of “gua sha” outweigh the visible. Because it is akin to sweating, it can actually resolve fever and body heatiness. That happened to me recently. Ben took me to task and scraped me from head to toe! The nagging fever I had vanished overnight! Improved circulation is another of the benefits. I had mild erectile dysfunction, brought on by aggravated stress and the inevitable passage of age, when I first went to Ben. Today, with deep tissue massage and “gua sha”, my partner is happy that I’m once again functioning like a teenager!

Without saying too much, there are masseurs, there are chiropractors, and there are the detractors. Of course. Ben is an old friend of mine -we were, once upon a time, former colleagues. But I'm not writing this because I owe him a favour. This is the absolute fact of the matter: Ben's services and his abilities puts him at the very top of the list. He’s also got the best pair of hands for the job. I would certainly go to no other. :thumb:

• 4 months later...

I am interesting to have your adress and try to relieve a back pain, I play football and my muscles are charged

Thanks, my email is fnicolau@ono.com

Coming from a therapist, here is my takes on plus sized clients, having taken clients well above the 100 mark. Key to provide a good and beneficial treatment is to have the right body mechanics. I was once pretty surprised when I walked into a house call to see a lady client abt 160kg, I'm pretty much taken aback at first and having my palm sinking into the bodyfat before I can reach the muscle and to find the muscle very stiff and very knotted in a good number of areas. However, when we can take each client and have our strokes coming from the heart, I normally find my strokes are more detailed, slower and connected with the receiver. Satsfaction is when they can rest and sleep while the massage strokes takes effect on the body and of course been paid and tipped for a good massage. ;) Each client who comes to us is afterall still a well connected skeletal and muscular structure and have areas that needs addressing.

I tend to have a practice when I massage ppl is that I imagine I become an open channel to send in good energy and my strokes dispels negative energies from the receiver's body. The result if I am successful is the client would feel balanced, calm, relaxed and refresh after a session. On my recovery wise is to have a good night sleep, eat well and go for a good massage for the body to recharge the batteries and lets not forget the sex yes the sex (pun intended). On the other hand, the therapist and client may feel unbalance/hypertensive/restless if the massage is not done right, it could be the following reasons, like not all parts of the body is massaged in a balanced manner, therapist and client cannot connect and strokes becomes faster than usual. As for any other reasons, there are many.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Promotion from Jan to March 2013

$80(usual at $100)

(1Hr 40min Fusion Body Work Massage Therapy)

Our signature massage encompasses a fusion of Yoga, Javanese, swedish massage tec hniques, wet will employ strokes of different intensity from deep tissue to smooth relaxation for tension relief of knoted muscles including the healing benefits of the Urut Batin Therapy to renew your energy and libido. We may may employ sports masssage, deep tissue, nuromuscular therapy, soft tissue release techniques to further enhance your treatment. This therapy will give your deserved nirvanic peaceful rest after the massage is over.

Combine items discount does not apply

We look forward to have you here with us.

Warmest Regard,

Ben and Rick

hi it's 110mins on your website, can u clarify? Thks

Edited by male3x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Had an awesome session today with Ben! :)

1.5hrs Manhood therapy + Prostate Massage - $100 (after $20 discount)

His manhood therapy is really good... no hanky panky. it was good talking to him during the session. massage on the legs before moving on to the groin area and finally working on the penis. all the pulling and tugging, albeit some pain involved, but it is still bearable. his manhood therapy also involved the use of warm towel on the penis (something which i did not experience during the first time when I went for it), my penis was soft before the towel was placed on and as it was put onto my cock, it just grew to its full length. ok, i'm only 5.5in long, not that huge but still happy with what i have. :)

the best part was during the prostate massage. the last time i did it, he massaged my prostate (internally) and jacked me off to an orgasm. this time round, with his glove and lubrication, 1st time one finger then moving on to 2 fingers, he was just massaging my prostate entirely and not touching my erect cock.

During the prostate massage, i was just thinking if I will be able to leak anything out from my penis. the feeling I got was a very full feeling. it was when there were 2 fingers in my ass, there were more sensation and I could feel my balls churning. I guess it must have been about 5-10 minutes and there was still no reaction, and Ben ask if I have ever auto-cummed before. 

Just as the words "auto-cum" came out of his mouth, my cock started shooting out cum and some managed to went some distance too. the feeling was really great. i guess this is maybe what is known as the prostate orgasm and to be able to auto-cum without my cock being touched, it felt really good.

if you happen to stay in the east and would like to try out his manhood therapy & prostate massage (trust me, the 2 go along very well), do give him a call. i will think you should have a good time at his place.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to load the website that is provided. Has it been taken down?

I would think that they are no longer maintaining the webpage. Think you will have to contact them to know more.