Male HQ

My bf's best friend is trying to snatch him away from me

Guest Guest

On 12/2/2021 at 12:53 PM, Guest Guest said:

What to do?

https://images.uncyclomedia.co/uncyclopedia/en/8/86/Zoeslap.gif

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest 滥贱 冰冰

The smart move is to share and be a magnanimous 大房, tell your alpha male you remain the 大房, best friend  shall remain only free fucks, not even 小妾 , more like unfortunatr  丫环 who gets raped by 老爷 , after the rape still has to pour tea, scrubs floors, clean kitchen for 大 房。

Make them.understand the dynamics and 尊贵 与 卑贱  身份。

Have an open discussion with him. Voice your concerns but not in a way that victimises yourself or make his bff appear negatively. Keep it objective and don’t let jealousy sabotage your relationship - give him a safe space he can talk to you about it. 

Perhaps it was only a misunderstanding and you need not fear anything. Perhaps his bff was going through a rough patch and needed him to be around for some comfort. 

On 12/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, Guest 滥贱 冰冰 said:

The smart move is to share and be a magnanimous 大房, tell your alpha male you remain the 大房, best friend  shall remain only free fucks, not even 小妾 , more like unfortunatr  丫环 who gets raped by 老爷 , after the rape still has to pour tea, scrubs floors, clean kitchen for 大 房。

当您的洗脚婢口以吗?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Learn from those love triangle TV show la. 

Sabotage your bf's best friend. Set him up. Etc. Engage a third party to seduce your bf. Plant evidence etc.

You can get alot of inspiration from decade long of TV shows. 

What to do?

Is your bf responding positively to snatching?

If he is, the problem is with your bf. Even if you can thwart the seduction of his best friend now, what's there to prevent him from straying with another? 

Edited by evianguy

Guest Norma Jeanne Bakker

What to do?

share and care and spread the love around.

Holding tightly will drive bf away one,

no man with solid wings will like his freedom to explore and taste some on the side clipped .

History have proved this to be the unshakable constant about men and their phalluses.

once he had enough of the wildflowers by the road side, 

he will come home to the warmth and stability of home,

On 12/2/2021 at 4:02 PM, Pubic01 said:

What did your bf’s bestie do, to have hinted an attempt at snatching? Just curious 

They are spending a lot of time together going out for lunches, texting each other over IG...

On 12/1/2021 at 10:53 PM, Guest Guest said:

What to do?

On 12/2/2021 at 9:46 AM, Guest Guest said:

They are spending a lot of time together going out for lunches, texting each other over IG...

This can be rather innocent.  Does spending time with the snatcher takes away time with you?

If so, have a conversation with your bf.  Tell him that you love him very much, and it would hurt you if you cannot spend time with him.  Do this conversation IN GOOD SPIRIT, with no hints of complaining or recriminations, at all times with an expression of "I am happy talking with you".  

The natural reaction of him would be that he wants to spend most of his time with you, that he loves you too, that he has no interest in the snatcher except to chat and hang out with him.   If his reaction is different,  THEN it is time for you to start worrying and looking for alternatives.

On 12/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, Guest Truth said:

They would have been couple and not BFF in the first place. He was perhaps rejected by your BF in the first place, unless he was the one who rejected your BF.

No, they got to know each other after we were attached.

Try not to over think it. They might really be just friends. Very good ones. But if he spends more time with his buddy than you, you can try talking to him telling him what you feel. 

Recently, I met 2 guys and have been spending time with them individually a lot. We text a lot too. But that's because we are friends and talk a lot of shit. If my bf is worried, I would want him to talk to me about it. I would always choose him first, prioritise him. Cause he is everything to me and I love him. 

So talk to him. Tell him what you feel if you can't stand this. But just make sure you are not thinking too much. They might really be just best bros. 

On 12/4/2021 at 6:10 AM, caindukker said:

Try not to over think it. They might really be just friends. Very good ones. But if he spends more time with his buddy than you, you can try talking to him telling him what you feel. 

Recently, I met 2 guys and have been spending time with them individually a lot. We text a lot too. But that's because we are friends and talk a lot of shit. If my bf is worried, I would want him to talk to me about it. I would always choose him first, prioritise him. Cause he is everything to me and I love him. 

So talk to him. Tell him what you feel if you can't stand this. But just make sure you are not thinking too much. They might really be just best bros. 

Do Bottoms tend to overthink?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest HootLanPa冰冰

Beat him up!  Get one group of sisters to beat him up! SOP includes:

(1)Screaming and yelling

(2)Slapping

(3)Pulling hair

(4)Ripping clothes (top and btm). Some will nude the fox vixen to shame it.

(5)Stepping and kicking private parts.

Don't forget to film the whole process.

Go to YouTube, you can see so many videos and learn from them. Lifelong learning is key and online lessons are essentials these days.

Best wishes.

Worst is when yr friend know u staying with your bf and  have been texting me  for the past one year  asking for  my address pretending  to visit me  and refuse to meet outside  for meal at restaurant.And when u confront him on his motive he say drop u as friend since u so worry your bf might snatch away by him.

On 12/2/2021 at 2:52 PM, Guest 滥贱 冰冰 said:

位份和情分都要双全怎么办呢?位份和情分是共生的。

On 12/4/2021 at 2:20 PM, Guest HootLanPa冰冰 said:

(1)Screaming and yelling

(2)Slapping

(3)Pulling hair

Go to YouTube, you can see so many videos and learn from them. Lifelong learning is key and online lessons are essentials these days.

Best wishes.

This will only make the bf angry, especially if he is the alpha type. In this type of circumstances, best to go into 绿茶mode.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 虚弱瑄

What to do?

if your boyfriend already itchy and has thoughts of using someone else, then only one thing is certain:

All your efforts will be futile. 

Guest 犯贱冰冰
On 12/28/2021 at 10:00 AM, Guest 虚弱瑄 said:

if your boyfriend already itchy and has thoughts of using someone else, then only one thing is certain:

All your efforts will be futile. 

Right

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2021 at 2:20 PM, Guest HootLanPa冰冰 said:

(1)Screaming and yelling

(2)Slapping

(3)Pulling hair

Best wishes.

You must have watched too many Cantonese dramas.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.