Male HQ

Smelly Precum

Guest Smelly

Hi, I have really smelly precum with a fishy odour. When I get aroused my dick is often coated with precum and it stinks. Touching it while I piss will make the smell stick to my hand and I have to wash with soap. I have taken a comprehensive STD test at a clinic and the results are negative so I am not sure what could be the cause. Any one can give me advice how I can fix this problem or what should I do? 

On 12/12/2021 at 7:43 PM, Guest Smelly said:

Hi, I have really smelly precum with a fishy odour. When I get aroused my dick is often coated with precum and it stinks. Touching it while I piss will make the smell stick to my hand and I have to wash with soap. I have taken a comprehensive STD test at a clinic and the results are negative so I am not sure what could be the cause. Any one can give me advice how I can fix this problem or what should I do? 

Did you ask the clinic about the precum smell? It doesn’t sound like you did, so you need to go to a doctor and ask about that specifically. 

On 12/13/2021 at 8:51 AM, Guest Wtf said:

Did you ask the clinic about the precum smell? It doesn’t sound like you did, so you need to go to a doctor and ask about that specifically. 

I did tell the clinic about it but the doctor mentioned as the test are negative no medicine can be given... Maybe it is because the clinic is mainly for stds. If I see another doctor will they be able to better advise me? Any recommendations?

Guest Chiva Som

The by-product of the pre-cum is called Smegma. It is normal to have that but better to constantly keep the head of the penis and the orifice clean. Wash with water.

I notice that if I were to control masturbating for 1-2 weeks the smell of the pre-cum gets funkier. Worse if you abstain and work out. Perhaps it may be the testosterone or its by-product that may cause the distinct odour.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.