Jump to content
BW Advert Drive

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey sup

i played with a bunch of friends recently and it kinda made me want to play more regularly 

any existing grp which i can join? or anyone up to play together? idm organising something if theres a sizeable number so hmu! 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

we are looking for regular badminton kakis

Location : Lakeside

Level : Intermediate - High

Day & Time: Saturday 5-7pm

Posted
On 1/19/2022 at 8:12 PM, safesex said:

we are looking for regular badminton kakis

Location : Lakeside

Level : Intermediate - High

Day & Time: Saturday 5-7pm

 

hi im keen but i dont think im intermediate - high.. i guess you guys would kinda mind yeah lol 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Copied my posting  

 

 

Badminton Training - Optimum Badminton Academy-  Community Hall @ Sprout Hub, Henderson Road

 

To all beginners or regular badminton players

 

Anyone interested in learning badminton or as in my case using it as a weekly cardio exercise and learning/improving my game.

 

I've been training twice and so far I am learning a lot, to play correctly and improve on my footwork.

 

Beginners and normal players are welcome, the trainer will gear the training to your level.

 

I train usually on Tuesdays 8-9pm at  Community Hall @ Sprout Hub, Henderson Road

 

image.thumb.png.0e5ee782408bb8b8f8aa923ae4d76bfb.png

 

I paid for 10 session and have used two so far

 

image.thumb.png.5b090784cb5e173e10aab248fe55cc76.png

 

 Price $186 + Registration Fee of $50 = $236

 

I was given a training card to record what I have done so the next coach knows what to do next.

 

image.png.8d85a5f349eaf786cd90bdd23869c63b.png

 

If there are more of us training then we schedule our own games and play regularly, then new players can join the training programme and join us to practice what they have learnt.

 

They have other venues to train but Community Hall @ Sprout Hub, Henderson Road is the nearest one to me.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.eecb24c88417322862e3778f4a582329.jpeg

 

Hope to see more of guys to come along, train then form a regular group to play often.

 

If you decide to play at other venues, let me know and we can arrange to practice together.

 

Posted

Update

 

I had my fourth session yesterday and so far I am very happy with the training.

It starts with 10min general hitting the shuttle with a fellow trainee then there is usually one theme for the 1 hour training.

 

The instructions are clear and adjusted to your level, each week will be a different theme.

1st time for me was from the T to the front, left and right returning a drop shot

2nd time from the back court to the front lifting to the opponents back court

3rd time from the T to the front lifting to the opponents back court.

4th time from the back lob then run to the front and tap at the net

  • 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

hi any badminton groups out there? amateur player here.

feel free to connect and i can even help pull some of us together for a game or two! :) 

Edited by milodinoso
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Hey folks, I'm looking to join a badminton group in Singapore for regular play. I'm an intermediate player who just moved to SG recently. I'd love to meet new friends and connect through our shared interest in badminton.

  • 7 months later...
×
×
  • Create New...