Male HQ

Fitness and Health Over 30 (FHOT) Telegram Chat Group

Derren

Our telegram fitness and health community is going strong at about 50 members. We also just organised our

first kopi session as well as a yoga sharing session. More activities in the pipeline!

Our community is now open to like-minded fitness kakis aged 30 and above. If you 

are interested to share about fitness and health issues, and would like a supportive community to accompany you on your fitness journey,

send us a message via PM today!

Mission: To form a community of fitness and health enthusiasts who will support each other on his fitness and health journey and bond over a common love of fitness and health.

Vision: To be the healthiest and fitness generation ever!

Expectations:

1. Be 30 and above.

2. Mature and respectful communication always.

3. Keen interest to learn and share about fitness, health, wellness and longevity issues.

Edited by Derren

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I’m doing my friend a favor by posting this. My friend who is a personal trainer, straight (sadly), is looking to take up more clients. He’s currently a bodybuilder who standing at around 185cm and 100kg lean. He’s given me training before previously and I would just like to help him promote his services.

He currently charges $85/hour and I would like to say out of the 3 trainers I’ve had in the past he’s the most experienced and best at pushing me. Reason I’m not taking pt now is due to my work and I’m self training.

for serious individuals who wish to engage a good pt, do drop me a pm for more info about him, eg his training background, ig, stats etc.

thank you

Edited by Musclelove

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/2/2022 at 8:55 AM, Musclelove said:

I’m doing my friend a favor by posting this. My friend who is a personal trainer, straight (sadly), is looking to take up more clients. He’s currently a bodybuilder who standing at around 185cm and 100kg lean. He’s given me training before previously and I would just like to help him promote his services.

Wow... if me, I would be so aroused to see such a huge muscle guy next to me... I would wish to pay to worship him, no need him to train me... lol... i wonder how he looks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.