Jump to content
Male HQ

Guest/s who are against certain member/s


Guest Kobe
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Kobe
On 10/6/2019 at 6:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

What I will write may not be the right solution for you,  but I gained nearly total confidence once I started grieving for a beloved person who died.  This made me realize that we all,  rich and poor,  beautiful and ugly, righteous and evil,  we all share the curse of having to die and leave everything behind. The curse of being insignificant for all and everything except for ourselves and a few people around us, and for us having any importance only while we are alive. The most powerful and intimidating person will make me think:  "your are here only for borrowed time, soon you will be dead and forgotten, the same as I.

 

This thought is not as negative as it could appear.  It also invites empathy, compassion, understanding.  How can one envy or fear someone whose destiny will not be one bit better than one's own?  

.

You always have to say something huh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Zip lock
On 2/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

Yes, I always try to say something.

Self restrain is a virtue. Never heard of Silence is golden?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, Guest Zip lock said:

Self restrain is a virtue. Never heard of Silence is golden?

 

Guest Zip lock,  you should keep yourself zip-locked.  This would be golden.

 

Ziplock was one of the first types of plastic locks after it was invented in the 50s.  Today these locks are used everywhere in bags and in plastic containers of food. A great invention that makes our life better!

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziploc#Competition

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 1:12 AM, Guest Zip lock said:

Self restrain is a virtue. Never heard of Silence is golden?

How true. The problem with @Steve5380 and many of his posts is that he simply lies. He has all sorts of excuses for this - that he writes in a spirit of fun is a common one. He has certainly written some posts in such a spirit and has used emojis and other symbols to indicate that that are to be taken lightly. But in most of the others, he only mentions "fun" when others find errors in the. Then he attacks. He trashes posters and all posts that are against what he has written. Look through his high volume of posts. you will easily see the pattern. He is a 79 year old man who lives in Houston, Texas, knows little about Singapore, in fact dislikes Singapore apart from its gay saunas. His only reason for visiting Asia has been to go to all the saunas around the region. Yet he desperately tried to make others believe he is the mature, sensible old man dispensing valuable advice - advice like everyone should eat nothing for 5 days and only drink water i thy want to live to a grand old age. As if that advice is of any practical use to anyone younger who has a job and a reasonably active lifestyle. It's nonsense! If he wrote reasonable posts and ceased his constant arguing he would be far more respected. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mirror On The Wall
On 6/14/2022 at 1:09 PM, InBangkok said:

How true. The problem with @Steve5380 and many of his posts is that he simply lies. He has all sorts of excuses for this - that he writes in a spirit of fun is a common one. He has certainly written some posts in such a spirit and has used emojis and other symbols to indicate that that are to be taken lightly. But in most of the others, he only mentions "fun" when others find errors in the. Then he attacks. He trashes posters and all posts that are against what he has written. Look through his high volume of posts. you will easily see the pattern. He is a 79 year old man who lives in Houston, Texas, knows little about Singapore, in fact dislikes Singapore apart from its gay saunas. His only reason for visiting Asia has been to go to all the saunas around the region. Yet he desperately tried to make others believe he is the mature, sensible old man dispensing valuable advice - advice like everyone should eat nothing for 5 days and only drink water i thy want to live to a grand old age. As if that advice is of any practical use to anyone younger who has a job and a reasonably active lifestyle. It's nonsense! If he wrote reasonable posts and ceased his constant arguing he would be far more respected. 

 

Indeed it is true - Self restrain is a virtue.  Restrain yourself from perpetually pointing all your ten fingers to Steve.  Have you wondered, by doing so, that you are indirectly claiming yourself to be the saint?  You really never lied?

 

Lets eat your own advice and apply it to yourself, "If he (yourself) wrote reasonable posts and ceased his (your) constant arguing he (you) would be far more respected". 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 6:00 PM, Guest Mirror On The Wall said:

You really never lied?

On BW I have indeed once written an incorrect sentence in a post that happened to be made by @Steve5380. In effect, I lied. When @Steve5380 pointed this out, I immediately wrote another post and apologised unreservedly.

 

As for @Steve5380 and his posts, all i have done is illustrate what he has written in the past and how this contradicts what he writes more recently. He is very far from the saint and role model for younger members that he purports to be - and has written in several posts that he is! I have never written that anyone should regard me as a role model for anything. Not once! 

 

I only copy exactly what he wrote - and he now continuously writes that I am a liar. How can I be a liar when all those words/sentences I quote were written word for word by him? What sort of logic is that? Has he ever apologised for me for all the trash posts and lies he has written about me in well over 100 posts over about 2 years? Yes, it is about 2 years! Never once! He did once state that he would apologise if I first apologised to him. Why should I apologise to him when I did not lie! He lied and keeps on with those lies.

 

So let me ask you Mr. Guest Mirror on the Wall. If another poster continuously lied in post after post after post about what your post, what would you do? I am not going to change!

Edited by InBangkok
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2022 at 11:18 PM, InBangkok said:

 

So let me ask you Mr. Guest Mirror on the Wall. If another poster continuously lied in post after post after post about what your post, what would you do? I am not going to change!

 

 

What a pity!   You just disregarded an opportunity to change and stop lying in post after post after post about what I wrote, about what I am, about what I do.  And what you gain by doing so?  Anyone can check in your profile that the last dozen or so post you wrote were all about badmouthing me.  Am I so IMPORTANT in you life?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest

@InBangkok gd job there, i like tt u r stating facts den that stupid old guy tt cant stop toking everywhere

hope he cn quickly leave 4 gd, den forum cn b peaceful without him present - his day r numbered!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 7:41 PM, Steve5380 said:

You just disregarded an opportunity to change and stop lying in post after post after post about what I wrote, about what I am, about what I do. 

Oh what a stupid remark! I only quote exactly what you have written. If you do not want something quoted, don't write it. Could anything be more simple? And nothing which I have ever quoted from your previous postings is a lie - absolutely nothing. Unless, of course, you lied when making those posts. Wahahaha!

 

Odd, isn't it, that you write in post after post after post that my quotes of your previous posts are lies? Yet you have never once provided any proof whatever that my posts of your posts are incorrect? I leave it to readers to draw their own conclusions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 12:00 AM, InBangkok said:

Oh what a stupid remark! I only quote exactly what you have written. If you do not want something quoted, don't write it. Could anything be more simple? And nothing which I have ever quoted from your previous postings is a lie - absolutely nothing. Unless, of course, you lied when making those posts. Wahahaha!

 

Odd, isn't it, that you write in post after post after post that my quotes of your previous posts are lies? Yet you have never once provided any proof whatever that my posts of your posts are incorrect? I leave it to readers to draw their own conclusions.

 

Much of what you post about me are LIES. 

 

I don't find you worth enough for me to check that what you quote of my writings is verbatim.  Your lying and deceiving is in the INTERPRETATION of what I write, plus your malevolently deceiving wrong opinions about what I post.  I am not a psychiatrist and I don't know exactly what goes on in your mind,  but it does not seem to be anything good.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Mary
On 6/16/2022 at 10:44 PM, Steve5380 said:

 

Much of what you post about me are LIES. 

 

I don't find you worth enough for me to check that what you quote of my writings is verbatim.  Your lying and deceiving is in the INTERPRETATION of what I write, plus your malevolently deceiving wrong opinions about what I post.  I am not a psychiatrist and I don't know exactly what goes on in your mind,  but it does not seem to be anything good.  

If there is a prize for rotten judgement, I guess you've already won that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 10:23 AM, Guest Mary said:

If there is a prize for rotten judgement, I guess you've already won that

 

How appropriate for the thread "guests who are against certain members".  You are against me,  ha ha.

 

Try to be FOR people, not AGAINST people.  Otherwise, you are also against yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gala
On 6/17/2022 at 12:44 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

How appropriate for the thread "guests who are against certain members".  You are against me,  ha ha.

 

Try to be FOR people, not AGAINST people.  Otherwise, you are also against yourself.

 

LOL. No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history, been there, done that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 12:32 PM, Guest Gala said:

 

LOL. No man is worth the aggravation. That's ancient history, been there, done that!

 

You are right.  Our limited time on this planet should be used to be in favor of positive people and things,  not against much.

 

I make an exception being against one person at this time:   Donald Trump.  Not because he deserves my attention, but because he is still a major danger to my country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Biden
On 6/17/2022 at 4:20 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

You are right.  Our limited time on this planet should be used to be in favor of positive people and things,  not against much.

 

I make an exception being against one person at this time:   Donald Trump.  Not because he deserves my attention, but because he is still a major danger to my country.

Who d'you think you're kidding?

He's the earth and heaven to you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Barak
On 6/17/2022 at 10:13 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

You may live in a different earth and heaven I do.

Try to keep it hidden. Honey, we can see right through you. Girl, ya can't conceal it. We know how ya feel and Who you're thinking of

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 10:11 PM, InBangkok said:

What sort os silly reply is that? Which different earth and heaven?

 

As usual,  you are OFF TOPIC.   This thread is about "GUEST who are against certain members",   not MEMBERS who are against certain members.  Wahahahaha.

 

On 6/17/2022 at 1:13 PM, Guest Barak said:

Try to keep it hidden. Honey, we can see right through you. Girl, ya can't conceal it. We know how ya feel and Who you're thinking of

 

You may have replied to a wrong address.   No "honey" and no "girl" here.   Only a MAN,  although a gay man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Sylvia
On 6/17/2022 at 4:20 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

You are right.  Our limited time on this planet should be used to be in favor of positive people and things,  not against much.

 

I make an exception being against one person at this time:   Donald Trump.  Not because he deserves my attention, but because he is still a major danger to my country.

No chance, no way 😱
I won't say it, no, no 🤐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Arthur
On 6/18/2022 at 2:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

As usual,  you are OFF TOPIC.   This thread is about "GUEST who are against certain members",   not MEMBERS who are against certain members.  Wahahahaha.

 

 

You may have replied to a wrong address.   No "honey" and no "girl" here.   Only a MAN,  although a gay man.

You swoon, you sigh, Why deny it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 8:45 PM, Guest Arthur said:

You swoon, you sigh, Why deny it? 

 

I don't deny anything.  Gay or straight, real men swoon, real men sigh, real men cry.  

 

On 6/17/2022 at 8:43 PM, Guest Sylvia said:

No chance, no way 😱
I won't say it, no, no 🤐

 

Guest Sylvia, what is all this "no, no, no,"?    You haven't learned the word "yes"?

 

For me a Sylvia is beauty, is kindness, is grace,  like the Sylvia in Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona"

 

 

Who is Silvia? What is she,
That all our swains commend her?
Holy, fair, and wise is she;
The heaven such grace did lend her,
That she might admirèd be.

Is she kind as she is fair?
For beauty lives with kindness.
Love doth to her eyes repair,
To help him of his blindness,
And, being helped, inhabits there.

Then to Silvia let us sing,
That Silvia is excelling;
She excels each mortal thing
Upon the dull earth dwelling:
To her let us garlands bring.[6

 

 

 

 

Edited by Steve5380
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, Steve5380 said:

For me a Sylvia is beauty, is kindness, is grace,  like the Sylvia in Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona"

Wrong thread. What has Sylvia to do with the topic? Put it in one of the music threads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 9:39 PM, InBangkok said:

Wrong thread. What has Sylvia to do with the topic? Put it in one of the music threads.

 

Since when are you concerned about what subjects are in which thread?   You are the main off-topic violator in your campaign of badmouthing me,  ha ha.

 

Here I was inspired by the negativity of Guest Sylvia, where I associate 'Sylvia' with something positive, extraordinary, which Schubert's lied expresses so well.  Maybe this can get Guest Sylvia to change his mentality to better reflect the exemplary "Sylvia".   This is all.   You don't need to lose sleep over this.   Good night!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 10:17 AM, Steve5380 said:

Here I was inspired by the negativity of Guest Sylvia, where I associate 'Sylvia' with something positive, extraordinary, which Schubert's lied expresses so well.  Maybe this can get Guest Sylvia to change his mentality to better reflect the exemplary "Sylvia".   This is all.   You don't need to lose sleep over this.   Good night!

I am wide awake. You forget that Houston is on the other side of the world from virtually all other readers of this forum Whahaha! But your Sylvia is still in the wrong thread. No one else wants to hear about her.

Edited by InBangkok
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 10:19 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

I don't deny anything.  Gay or straight, real men swoon, real men sigh, real men cry.  

 

 

Guest Sylvia, what is all this "no, no, no,"?    You haven't learned the word "yes"?

 

For me a Sylvia is beauty, is kindness, is grace,  like the Sylvia in Shakespeare's "Two Gentlemen of Verona"

 

 

Who is Silvia? What is she,
That all our swains commend her?
Holy, fair, and wise is she;
The heaven such grace did lend her,
That she might admirèd be.

Is she kind as she is fair?
For beauty lives with kindness.
Love doth to her eyes repair,
To help him of his blindness,
And, being helped, inhabits there.

Then to Silvia let us sing,
That Silvia is excelling;
She excels each mortal thing
Upon the dull earth dwelling:
To her let us garlands bring.[6

 

 

 

 

You keep on denying. Who you are and how you’re feeling

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 2:29 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

You may have replied to a wrong address.   No "honey" and no "girl" here.   Only a MAN,  although a gay man.

 

What's with the choice of your word "although" here? Is a gay man any less of a MAN to deserve such grammatical tone? You really deserve all those trolls around you to go chew you up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 3:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

What's with the choice of your word "although" here? Is a gay man any less of a MAN to deserve such grammatical tone? You really deserve all those trolls around you to go chew you up. 

 

Please calm down the wild horses in your brain.  I am the FIRST one to recognize that we gay men are not in any way inferior to heterosexual men.  And you can see this throughout my nearly 15,000 posts.  But it is SOCIETY that likes to portray us as something inferior, defective, with some associating "gay" with "effeminate",  which is completely false.  For these false association is that I used "although". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 8:09 PM, Steve5380 said:

 

Please calm down the wild horses in your brain.  I am the FIRST one to recognize that we gay men are not in any way inferior to heterosexual men.  And you can see this throughout my nearly 15,000 posts.  But it is SOCIETY that likes to portray us as something inferior, defective, with some associating "gay" with "effeminate",  which is completely false.  For these false association is that I used "although". 

Baby, we're not buying. Hon, we saw you hit the ceiling (Oh no) 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 8:09 PM, Steve5380 said:

 

Please calm down the wild horses in your brain.  I am the FIRST one to recognize that we gay men are not in any way inferior to heterosexual men.  And you can see this throughout my nearly 15,000 posts.  But it is SOCIETY that likes to portray us as something inferior, defective, with some associating "gay" with "effeminate",  which is completely false.  For these false association is that I used "although". 

 

If these are "false" accusations as what you have claimed, all the more you wouldn't have used the word "although".  The use of that word alone betrays your deep-seated hypocrisy. If you are anti-homosexual,  anti-gay,  you should get the hell out of this forum!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2022 at 7:41 PM, Guest Guest said:

 

you should get the hell out of this forum!

 

 

You are right.  I should get THE HELL,  out of this forum.

 

Sometimes,  or better said,  often,  you behave LIKE HELL in this forum.  Is this because you ARE the hell?  If so,  how can I get you out of this forum?  The reality is that I cannot.  And I suspect that you just enjoy BEHAVING like hell.

 

Only the Moderator can get you out of this forum.  And I suspect that he has concluded that this is not worth the effort.  And I agree!   It is not difficult to put up with you, even if you behave like HELL sometimes.  The solution is never to get angry over what you write,  but simply disregard it or take it with humor.  Sometimes the video clips you post are very cute.  And you have a sense of humor.   So I wish you the best.

.

Edited by Steve5380
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 12:07 AM, InBangkok said:

 

But your Sylvia is still in the wrong thread. No one else wants to hear about her.

 

 

Sometimes you think of yourself as the voice of 8 billion humans on this planet.  A superiority complex?  Something for shrinks to investigate...

 

I'm sure that many 5 year old would be captivated by Schubert's lied "An Sylvia".   I would have been. And most babies would happily fall asleep at this music, like hearing a lullaby.  But you have the nerve to say that "no one else want to hear about her"?   How can you be so ridiculously wrong?

.

Edited by Steve5380
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Quick Dry
On 6/20/2022 at 9:12 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

You are right.  I should get THE HELL,  out of this forum.

 

Sometimes,  or better said,  often,  you behave LIKE HELL in this forum.  Is this because you ARE the hell?  If so,  how can I get you out of this forum?  The reality is that I cannot.  And I suspect that you just enjoy BEHAVING like hell.

 

Only the Moderator can get you out of this forum.  And I suspect that he has concluded that this is not worth the effort.  And I agree!   It is not difficult to put up with you, even if you behave like HELL sometimes.  The solution is never to get angry over what you write,  but simply disregard it or take it with humor.  Sometimes the video clips you post are very cute.  And you have a sense of humor.   So I wish you the best.

.

Face it like a grown-up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 4:01 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

I have been a grown-up for so many years!...   It can get boring.   It is better to sometimes let out the child in us.

When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2022 at 12:04 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

What you need to own up is...  that your English is horrible!

And you probably are passed the age when this is "cute".

 

"you probably are passed the age"? 

And whose English is horrible now? 

I'm laughing at both your English and your hypocrisy. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2022 at 11:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

 

"you probably are passed the age"? 

And whose English is horrible now? 

I'm laughing at both your English and your hypocrisy. 

 

 

Yes, that was a mistake.  I should have written:  "you are past the age"  or "you have passed the age".   Thank you for the correction.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/22/2022 at 2:38 AM, Steve5380 said:

 

Yes, that was a mistake.  I should have written:  "you are past the age"  or "you have passed the age".   Thank you for the correction.

 

 

What you need to own up is...  that your English is horrible!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter