Male HQ

Badminton Training - Optimum Badminton Academy-  Community Hall @ Sprout Hub, Henderson Road

intriguing

To all beginners or regular badminton players

Anyone interested in learning badminton or as in my case using it as a weekly cardio exercise and learning/improving my game.

I've been training twice and so far I am learning a lot, to play correctly and improve on my footwork.

Beginners and normal players are welcome, the trainer will gear the training to your level.

I train usually on Tuesdays 8-9pm at  Community Hall @ Sprout Hub, Henderson Road

image.thumb.png.0e5ee782408bb8b8f8aa923ae4d76bfb.png

I paid for 10 session and have used two so far

image.thumb.png.5b090784cb5e173e10aab248fe55cc76.png

Price $186 + Registration Fee of $50 = $236

I was given a training card to record what I have done so the next coach knows what to do next.

image.png.8d85a5f349eaf786cd90bdd23869c63b.png

If there are more of us training then we schedule our own games and play regularly, then new players can join the training programme and join us to practice what they have learnt.

They have other venues to train but Community Hall @ Sprout Hub, Henderson Road is the nearest one to me.

image.thumb.jpeg.eecb24c88417322862e3778f4a582329.jpeg

Hope to see more of guys to come along, train then form a regular group to play often.

If you decide to play at other venues, let me know and we can arrange to practice together.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I had my fourth session yesterday and so far I am very happy with the training.

It starts with 10min general hitting the shuttle with a fellow trainee then there is usually one theme for the 1 hour training.

The instructions are clear and adjusted to your level, each week will be a different theme.

1st time for me was from the T to the front, left and right returning a drop shot

2nd time from the back court to the front lifting to the opponents back court

3rd time from the T to the front lifting to the opponents back court.

4th time from the back lob then run to the front and tap at the net

• 6 months later...
On 2/23/2022 at 11:57 AM, intriguing said:

Update

I had my fourth session yesterday and so far I am very happy with the training.

It starts with 10min general hitting the shuttle with a fellow trainee then there is usually one theme for the 1 hour training.

The instructions are clear and adjusted to your level, each week will be a different theme.

1st time for me was from the T to the front, left and right returning a drop shot

2nd time from the back court to the front lifting to the opponents back court

3rd time from the T to the front lifting to the opponents back court.

4th time from the back lob then run to the front and tap at the net

Hi @intriguing, I am interested in doing this! I understand this post is quite sometime ago, but just wondering if you’re still doing it. If you are, maybe we can go together! Thanks :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.