Male HQ

Break Maker

Guest breadlover

I am considering one and would to know beforehand anyone with experience using it.

Please comment.

Break maker

in the first place, you should have spell checked your TITLE and CONTENT.

BREAD is not BREAK :angry:

As for reviews, my aunt has one and she makes some for us from time to time. You get to choose what grains or ingredients you want to add. So its quite nutritious.

agree... cheeper to just buy... whether from NTUC, or Four Leaves, or any confectionary... will be cheeper.

Bread Maker is for fun la... unless you really LOVE eating your own home made bread 2 to 3 meals a day...

personally, i'd just prefer a good old fasioned OVEN... where you can bake anything, not just bread... thinking of TURKEY, Leg of HAM... ROAST.... damn... just that ovens are HIGH ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION MONSTERS... and cleaning up after a baking do... sigh... big discourager...

Guest breadlover

The spell function does not check malapropism or ‘legitimate’ words is found in a dictionary.

I avoid breads that have enhancers, softeners or additives to give them a longer shelf life and buy only from bakeries like Four Leaves but it is becoming monotonous in taste and hence thought baking my own.

I just discovered that Giant at IMM has started their own bakery within the premises and there’s a huge variety of wholegrain, multigrain, and wholemeal to choose from.

After weighing the pros and cons of owing a bread maker, there are decidedly fewer pros than cons.

Last but not least, the cleaning or washing up.

The spell function does not check malapropism or ‘legitimate’ words is found in a dictionary.

Your sophisticated vocabulary falls short from the misconstrued sentence structure. I can only see blatant Subject-Verb disagreement and incoherence. The later part of the statement defies logic.

I shall offer my own statement to unify the purported malapropism.

"In certain circles, we break bread for its religious symbolism."

Amen

:twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey original poster,

Message me if you need help getting started. I bake breads for own consumption and for a living.

Hi,

My bf is really keen to learn baking. I know you mentioned bread. But if you would consider teaching him to do some baking - I would be most appreciative. Of course I will pay you for your time. It would be a nice present for him.

Thanks

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.