Male HQ

Heiwa Spa

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

managed to check out heiwa this morning. the spa facilities are really clean. water is sufficiently hot.

i was the first one there then followed by another 3 guys who came in later. they were in their black disposable and I was the only one in nude 😅

stayed in the wet area for an hour rotating between the onsen, infra sauna and steam room. then decided to try the tonkatsu ramen set which was about $20 including appetizer and chawanmushi. pretty good and filling actually.

they do have this spa offer where you can buy 5 passes for the facilities at the cost of about $40ish per visit for whole day as what NeitherHereNorThere shared in another thread. it is definitely not the size of yunomori or joya and the counter staff shared that the onsen can take about 6 pax. for me, i prefer quietness and to be on my own instead of mingling in a large crowd, so this is pretty good experience.

19 hours ago, milogarang said:

managed to check out heiwa this morning. the spa facilities are really clean. water is sufficiently hot.

i was the first one there then followed by another 3 guys who came in later. they were in their black disposable and I was the only one in nude 😅

stayed in the wet area for an hour rotating between the onsen, infra sauna and steam room. then decided to try the tonkatsu ramen set which was about $20 including appetizer and chawanmushi. pretty good and filling actually.

they do have this spa offer where you can buy 5 passes for the facilities at the cost of about $40ish per visit for whole day as what NeitherHereNorThere shared in another thread. it is definitely not the size of yunomori or joya and the counter staff shared that the onsen can take about 6 pax. for me, i prefer quietness and to be on my own instead of mingling in a large crowd, so this is pretty good experience.

Can jio me next time, enjoy the peace and quiet together lol

9 hours ago, milogarang said:

aiyah! I went back early this evening. Very impromptu visit as my body was aching the whole day and I thought I might as well try their massage. Saw an eye candy prob in his late 20s to early 30s but nothing happened eventually 😅

Lol.. that's a straight establishment for you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...