Male HQ

Married -Fetish in Cuckold

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone like to meet n rolyplay. Ex I wear my wife's thong and bra, you can imagine I am her. Molest my body while you look at my wife pic. Or we both wear, and imagine our wife are lebsian, we shower together and touch each other. Or sexy busty ah lian going home late, got dressed showing her 2 big neh neh, got molested. Any horny stories to rolyplay also can. As long as we are turn on. 

22 hours ago, joncs said:

Anyone like to meet n rolyplay. Ex I wear my wife's thong and bra, you can imagine I am her. Molest my body while you look at my wife pic. Or we both wear, and imagine our wife are lebsian, we shower together and touch each other. Or sexy busty ah lian going home late, got dressed showing her 2 big neh neh, got molested. Any horny stories to rolyplay also can. As long as we are turn on. 

For me, stripped wife fully naked. Position her pussy at the edge of our bed. Tie both her hands behind her head. Let in a group of 5 to 6 guys into the room. Prepare some dildos, whips, nipple clamps, lubricants for play. I will sit at the corner of the bed and watch the fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...