Male HQ

Caution: Prostitute Stalker At Tpy Swimming Pool

Guest Dumb

Its the first time I got stalked, and felt threathened. The guy looked like a malay indonesian, very well-built, around 160cm, the kind of ninja-turtle physique.

After swim at toa payoh swim pool around 830pm today, was showering at the last cubicle at the rear end of the toilet. Noticed the guy and he seem to notice me too. After some eyeing, he approached my cubicle and I signalled him in. He seemed open and willing. Some jerking and hugging, and I pulled out a condom, while fingering him. He bent over willingly, but before I could fully enter him, he came. I jerk off while hugging.

Now the nightmare begins. He started becoming secretive, and peeped through the door. He whispered there is someone, so I waited. I was wondering, at this hour, I'm pretty sure the pool is quite empty. He asked: "you singaporean". I nodded obligingly. He then asked, you got $20? I said no, and told him I didn't bring money to swimming. He's not convinced and wanted to see my pouch. I showed him, while he fumbled through the compartments. I was feeling a bit irritated by his behavior.

He then left the cubicle. I was relieved and had a thorough shower, kind of worried as it seem I just had sex with a prostitute.

I was among the last few that walked out of the pool. And I noticed, that guy is waiting around 10m away from the entrance. I moved right, and he followed, I turned left, and he quickly followed. I am beginning to be worried as this guy seem physically stronger than than me. I pretended to make a phone call and went back into the pool premise, while contemplating what to do next. This guy seemed dangerous, and I'm thinking he'll probably rob me, or trail me home. I cool myself down after a few minutes of pondering. I steped out of the pool premise, and still the guy is there.

I made a dash towards the carpark, in the direction of the gym, and he ran towards me. I started running towards my car, but realised it would be too late if I were to unarm my car alarm and start off the car, without him stopping. I ran past my car towards another car, turned abruptly and faced him, and shouted: "go away, I call police". He seemed alarmed a while. I took chance and ran around the car towards the main road. The guy contined to trail me.

I jaywalked past the main road towards HDB building, and he followed. I went into Courts, and came out from the other exit, and headed quickly back to my car. And looked over my shoulders all the time.

Moral of the incident: Never have sex with someone that you've not at least spoken to, and find out briefly about them. This is the most dramatic incident I've ever had. An hour has past since the incident. I'm still quite disturbed

Don't call yourself dumb. Shit happens. You're quite lucky to have gotten out of such a harrowing experience.

Quite scary. Maybe you should consider wearing shades for a while, to disguise your eyes.

I would suggest that you don't go back to TPY pool or anywhere near there for a while. (3 months seems like a good duration). Stalkers have habits. He might be there waiting for your return.

Now that you're safely back home, watch a good comedy, take your mind off the event and have a good sleep. Hugs.

shocked horror I am not trying to make light of your situation but he really have the nerve to demand money especially when he came even before you can fxxk him good thing you did not give him anything it will be like paying for bad sex

scary....

Guest Be safe. that why
You bring condom to swimming pool?

Unbelievable.

A condom can just fit into a wallet. What's so unbelievable when u are trying to be a responsible person by carrying it in the wallet. 小題大作

I was among the last few that walked out of the pool. And I noticed, that guy is waiting around 10m away from the entrance. I moved right, and he followed, I turned left, and he quickly followed.

I think he just want to make friend with you but you tried desperately to avoid him. Could you have over-reacted?

I think he just want to make friend with you but you tried desperately to avoid him. Could you have over-reacted?

The guy seems very excited when he is having fun with u. He came before you can fully penetrate him. Maybe he thinks u r real hot and just want to know u more...just a speculation...

remind me of an incident when I was a teenager...got this uncle who signalled me to the toilet when I walked into the cinema to watch movie alone. He has his way then we walked back to our respective seats to watch the movie. After movie, he waited for me outside the cinema. He wanted to have his way again, I walked away. But he followed me, I dare not walk home (the cinema was neighbouring cinema near my home). I walked to Pizza Hut, to KFC, to market...he still followed me. Later I walked into NTUC, purposely walked into those areas with lots of people....that's how I finally get rid of him... <_<

hhaahahhahahs!

he is from indo/phil.

:) he creeps me out but one thing, he's persistant.

cruise with caution.

Oh dear... sounds scary. Seems like TPY has increasingly more stalkers, at the swimming pool and the hub toilets. Wonder they are the same person? The hateful thing is we cannot report police should the situation calls for it as our identity may be exposed as well.... :angry:

My take is "it takes two to clap". If you don't cruise him twice, how can he stalk you? You must have dressed majiam " I am gay" all over so much so that he target u straight away... Anyway, you also makan him in some way although haven't entered yet!

It is like if you don't like that guy but he keeps following u, he is the stalker. On the other hand, if you like that guy, and you keep following him just to get close to him, you become the stalker to him...!!!

Morale of the story, if you want free xxx, go to a sauna or pay for it lah... then u got no stalker to worry... If you are bold enough to fxxxk in an open toilet, then, why worry about just a stalker right !!!

• Guest locked this topic