Male HQ

Joel's Respite @ Sengkang, Thanggam LRT

Good day! 

My name is Joel, and I have been practicing massage since 2020. I have recently got my certificate in Sports Massage and partnering it with Swedish Massage strokes, I hope to provide respite to my clients after a long day at work. 

My place is located at Sengkang, near Thanggam LRT station. The massage will be done in a discreet and cosy setting, on a massage bed with shower facilities provided. 

Session 1 - Signature Swedish Massage (Approx 1 hour), $75 a session

Having started off in learning Swedish Massage, long and deep strokes interweaved with deep tissue presses to release the knots. This massage is suitable for clients who can't bear with the constant pressure on your muscles, but would like a soothing touch to relax your muscles but at the same time release the knots and tension in certain parts of the body. 

Session 2 - Sports Massage (Approx 60mins), $80 a session

Aimed at targeting your knots and soreness, the massage aims to provide muscle relief. Great for regular gym-goers and athletes who need a good recovery massage or just constant body maintenance to better help in your recovery and pursued sports! Beware, the massage can be painful as I will be targeting your various muscle groups. I will also be weaving in certain stretches depending on the needs of the clients. 

Disclaimer:  I will only be taking 1 - 2 clients a day at max to ensure that the strength of my massage is kept optimal without shortchanging any of my clients. Also body weight exceeding 85 will not be considered due to pressure issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

For bookings as well as notifications on available time slots, please follow my instagram @joresp.hbm and drop me a DM. You can also add me on Telegram at @joresphbm

Once again, thank you for your support!

Edited by masseurinthemaking

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2022 at 2:59 AM, illustratedlove said:

I dont know why you're posting about limited slots when there're people awaiting your reply on a slot. 

Countless messages have been sent to you to ask you to inform when you have slots but you simply just ignore it. 

Are you really keen in doing massage ? 

Good day, May I know where have you texted me on? Cause I don’t see any message or notification in my bw inbox or on line. Cheers

On 8/15/2022 at 5:34 AM, masseurinthemaking said:

Good day, May I know where have you texted me on? Cause I don’t see any message or notification in my bw inbox or on line. Cheers

On instagram. 
If you're so busy then please just inform that you will not be taking clients. Instead of making your potential client wait.... =/ 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:29 PM, illustratedlove said:

On instagram. 
If you're so busy then please just inform that you will not be taking clients. Instead of making your potential client wait.... =/ 

Hi illustratedlove, maybe you might want to pm me your IG? Cause I don’t see any messages at all on it! 

On 8/15/2022 at 10:29 PM, illustratedlove said:

On instagram. 

Maybe u pm the wrong acct. even though Joel’s schedule is limited which I had yet to tried, I pm his Instagram he did reply (of cos not immediately).

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 1:54 AM, illustratedlove said:

It's been a month and i'm not getting any updates as to when you are able to massage. 

Is it just me or anyone else having this issue? 

if you're not keen to massage me, you can just tell me instead of keeping me waiting and waiting. 

Thank you 

Good day sir, do you mind dropping me a DM on what your IG handle is? Cause there isn’t any request that I have yet to reply.

Have texted you in the earlier post but have yet to get a dm from you with regards to you IG handle.

Thank you. 

Hi sorry to bother you. I am new in BW. Could you tell me how do you update your information from time to time so that your post can be listed in front of the other posts? Thanks so much.  Jason

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Illustratedlove, I did not receive any text from you. And it seems like you are only flaming my massage. I do hope you have no ill-intention, cause I feel that this isn't nice. Like I tell my clients, I don't do this 24/7 and hence I have limited slots. Furthermore, I don't take an army of clients just to earn money from this cause I don't think that this will do them any justice. Thank you and have a great weekend

• 1 month later...

Just a comment, I dm many times nv get to go. I asked last Friday as I saw Twitter post got slot, but Joel reply sat is full, sun he arranging then no more news. 

then on Sunday again I saw him posting to dm him for slot. 

whether he picking client a not I not sure but my 2cent worth of comment for others. I had unfollowed the ig and twitter already, cos surely there are other places to go to.

5 hours ago, sg89ailikesi said:

Just a comment, I dm many times nv get to go. I asked last Friday as I saw Twitter post got slot, but Joel reply sat is full, sun he arranging then no more news. 

then on Sunday again I saw him posting to dm him for slot. 

whether he picking client a not I not sure but my 2cent worth of comment for others. I had unfollowed the ig and twitter already, cos surely there are other places to go to.

Dear Sir

Thank you for the feedback, I did reply you at 0951 with your request of a 1130 slot which was too last minute , but you did not reply me after that. I assumed that you weren’t interested.

also my adhoc posting is because I might have last minute cancellation, hence me posting on platforms. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope you manage to find a masseur to help relax your body. Have a great week ahead. 

28 minutes ago, masseurinthemaking said:

Dear Sir

Thank you for the feedback, I did reply you at 0951 with your request of a 1130 slot which was too last minute , but you did not reply me after that. I assumed that you weren’t interested.

also my adhoc posting is because I might have last minute cancellation, hence me posting on platforms. 

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope you manage to find a masseur to help relax your body. Have a great week ahead. 

Attach pic is the screenshot of the chat.

I asked late morning or after 4.30pm. You mention let you check on your schedule. But no reply from your side. This is more of letting other members to know. 

D0D5DF80-4EB9-4E82-985D-0D44C562BE56.png

Dear Sir, thank you for the feedback, cause I can’t seem to see your message on my Instagram at all. So sorry for the inconvenience caused and keeping you waiting.

1 hour ago, sg89ailikesi said:

Attach pic is the screenshot of the chat.

I asked late morning or after 4.30pm. You mention let you check on your schedule. But no reply from your side. This is more of letting other members to know. 

D0D5DF80-4EB9-4E82-985D-0D44C562BE56.png

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • masseurinthemaking changed the title to Joel's Respite @ Sengkang, Thanggam LRT
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are back in business! Do drop me a dm on my telegram or Instagram to find out more!

INCALL SERVICES 

Signature Swedish Massage
60 mins - SGD $75 (Full Body)

Specialized Sports Massage
60 mins++  - SGD $80 (Full Body)

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Mode of payment: Cash/PayNow
Available timing: 7pm to 9.30pm on weekdays, 10am to 10pm on weekends (last appointment)

For enquiries/appointment booking, please contact via Telegram at @Joresphbm or Instagram @Joresp.hbm.

Disclaimer:  I will only be taking 1 - 2 clients a day at max to ensure that the strength of my massage is kept optimal without shortchanging any of my clients. Also body weight exceeding 85 will not be considered due to pressure issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Hey Joel, a little review for your page!

Place was easy to locate (beside the LRT literally), so i had no issues finding the place. His place was also very clean, towels provided, his amenities and toilet felt expensive haha. I had a body scrub session prior to the massage. It was a unique experience for me. Joel was detailed and the scent was nice too.

Going into the massage, Joel knew what he was doing. Strokes were really strong and hit the right spots. I had a lot of knots that he was able to massage out. My body felt more mobile after the massage, especially my upper back and shoulders.

Some small chats during the massage but most of the time i was able to relax and have a peace of mind w him focusing on the massage, which i really appreciated (i’m not the chatty kind)

All in all, I would definitely be back and recommend anybody that needs a massage to find him!

• 3 weeks later...

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Available timing: 7pm to 9.30pm on weekdays, 10am to 10pm on weekends (last appointment)

For enquiries/appointment booking, please contact via Telegram at @Joresphbm or Instagram @Joresp.hbm.

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Disclaimer:  I will only be taking 1 - 2 clients a day at max to ensure that the strength of my massage is kept optimal without shortchanging any of my clients. Also body weight exceeding 85 will not be considered due to pressure issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

• 3 weeks later...

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Disclaimer:  I will only be taking 1 - 2 clients a day at max to ensure that the strength of my massage is kept optimal without shortchanging any of my clients. Also body weight exceeding 85 will not be considered due to pressure issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

September Promo for all educators, be it teachers, PT trainers, course trainers, as long as you are an educator in one way or another!

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

September Promo for all educators, be it teachers, PT trainers, course trainers, as long as you are an educator in one way or another!

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

WHITE MINIMALIST SPA & MASSAGE (Facebook Post).png

Pamper yourself this September Holiday for all teachers! For none educators, it’s important to rest and relax as well!

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Disclaimer:  I will only be taking 1 - 2 clients a day at max to ensure that the strength of my massage is kept optimal without shortchanging any of my clients. Also body weight exceeding 90 will not be considered due to pressure issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

NCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Disclaimer:  I will only be taking 1 - 2 clients a day at max to ensure that the strength of my massage is kept optimal without shortchanging any of my clients. Also body weight exceeding 90 will not be considered due to pressure issue. Sorry for the inconvenience caused

SEPTEMBER PROMOTION

Free Body Scrub for all educators - teachers, coach, mentors, you know it, I do it!

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

SEPTEMBER PROMOTION

Free Body Scrub for all educators - teachers, coach, mentors, you know it, I do it!

Had a great Swedish massage session with Joel! Really helped to loosen the tightness in many areas. In fact, I found it even better than most other massages out there in Singapore. He was friendly and meticulous, periodically checking whether the pressure was alright. The oil and good music also made the ambience very relaxing and comfortable. Highly recommend everyone to give it a try. Will definitely visit again! 👍🏻

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

SEPTEMBER PROMOTION

Free Body Scrub for all educators - teachers, coach, mentors etc!

Brown Massage Spa Photo, instagram post (4).png

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

Copy of Brown Massage Spa Photo, instagram post (3).png

• 2 weeks later...

INCALL SERVICES 

Signature Swedish Deep Tissue Massage

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

INCALL SERVICES 

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20