Male HQ

What is the purpose to go gay sauna

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I notice some go to gay sauna to watch tv. Some go for the gym..Wonder if u go sauna to get many telephone number  from all guys u fun with.Can u handle it if u were a butterfly and return weekly to look for more telephone number.

Guest Slim Fit Chi

For me, I just enjoy the atmosphere inside sauna, because all guy inside there is same. Hard to having a place to group up people like us in Malaysia.

On 6/10/2022 at 11:27 AM, yuquidam said:

He doesn't need any tables or chairs. He is just studying  biology of the human anatomy such as pecs, abs, musculoskeletal structures, causes for glands to expand from soft to hard, stimuli that result in the controllable expulsion of essence from the prostate, hair growth patterns, etc.  Potential doctor in the making...not kidding.

Ah, what more a better to learn the biology of the human body than to experience it first hand amirite? ;) 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:44 PM, phewphew said:

Ah, what more a better to learn the biology of the human body than to experience it first hand amirite? ;) 

But in gay saunas we learn the anatomy of only HALF of the human population.  We gays usually know very little about the bodies of other half.

Guest unmask

i go there to take off my mask and be really myself, my gay self

Sauna is a place where i can meet everyone who is gay, I don't have to hide my sexuality

Guest Peter

It surprises me to have such no brainer topic / survey 

Of course one can always argue some go there just to chill or enjoy the steam room not necessary sex  

The purpose of the place is already almost self-explanatory if not common sense  

Nothing is 100% but majority of it is good enuff to conclude things 

On 6/11/2022 at 10:14 AM, Guest Guest said:

I go there to use the toliet.Sometime I bring partner to use the cubicle room for sex instead of renting at hotel.

so rich paid at least $8 to use toilet .    Dont bluff yourself .  like that no meaning in life 

On 6/10/2022 at 12:03 PM, Guest Slim Fit Chi said:

For me, I just enjoy the atmosphere inside sauna, because all guy inside there is same.

There is truth in this statement.  Without the trappings of clothing and adornments, one naked person is similar to the next, levelling somewhat the social stratas. 

What that would be left is the character and behaviour of the patrons in the sauna to differentiate one person from another.   

On 6/10/2022 at 9:58 AM, Guest Good Decent Boy said:

I use Suana as a quiet place to study for my exam. 

Wait which sauna is this? Honestly would enjoy a quiet sauna haha

Guest Genesis
On 6/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, Steve5380 said:

But in gay saunas we learn the anatomy of only HALF of the human population.  We gays usually know very little about the bodies of other half.

You know one, you know all.  The other half was created from the first half.  I thought you knew. 

Guest Cheap sex
On 6/11/2022 at 11:24 AM, Guest Mary said:

so rich paid at least $8 to use toilet .    Dont bluff yourself .  like that no meaning in life 

Where got rich.  Hotel 81 cost $50. Sauna cheap and unlimited use for whole day, got mini lounge too. 

Guest Guest
On 6/10/2022 at 9:58 AM, Guest Good Decent Boy said:

I use Suana as a quiet place to study for my exam. 

OK OK ... 你赢了 lor .... can imagine or picture the reading / study room full of studious naked boys and gentlemen wearing specs and busy discussing / mugging for their exams. 🤓

On 6/12/2022 at 10:32 AM, Guest Cheap sex said:

Where got rich.  Hotel 81 cost $50. Sauna cheap and unlimited use for whole day, got mini lounge too. 

The punchline is USE TOILET .  If you check in Hotel 81 for $50 use the toilet and check out , then YES, compared to $8 at KB that is nothing .  

So the comparison must be Toilet to Toilet .... not about the check in rate 

On 6/11/2022 at 9:28 PM, Guest Genesis said:

You know one, you know all.  The other half was created from the first half.  I thought you knew. 

I thought that you knew that the other half was created from ONLY A RIB of the first half.  So all the rest, especially down there, can be different.

I guess that there are a few curious people like me who went to a gay sauna to see what it was like and the hype about a gay sauna. When I was younger and was going to different countries alone, I would visit their gay sauna. And when I visited the gay sauna, I just explored the place, looked at eye candies, maybe enjoyed some of the facilities and left.

Everyone has their own agenda to go to a gay sauna. 

I don't assume everyone went there for sex, but it is no brainer that many went there to get some level of intimacy with another man. And unfortunately, some went there and did not get what they want.

On 6/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, Steve5380 said:

Who says we need to know all. Can be a master of one what, rather than a jack of all traits XD 

On 6/12/2022 at 4:44 PM, earth_tone said:

the mattress though..... damn creepy to even lay down on it

(I heard you get free cum bath if you do that **shudder**)

On 6/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, earth_tone said:

I made a friend at the sauna I frequent and turned out he's a really nice fellow

Friends with or without benefits ;)

On 6/12/2022 at 9:20 PM, phewphew said:

Who says we need to know all. Can be a master of one what, rather than a jack of all traits XD 

In med school they only give half the grade if you only master one.   A pity,  since the differences with the other one are only minor.

On 6/13/2022 at 10:30 AM, Steve5380 said:

In med school they only give half the grade if you only master one.   A pity,  since the differences with the other one are only minor.

oh... that's quite sad... But this ain't med sch ;) Most of the people here only need an A from 1 gender HAHA 

I think i go there for gym before covid 19. Because shirtless workout feel great.

Forget the name if i not wrong. It change to hook club. Before that another name.

I visit all gay sauna once or twice due to curiously. Only that one on top more that 5 time due to gyming. Purchase the package.

Now planing to go to tenmen club seem alot of people feedback it new equipment and good.

Wait until i find a job first currently jobless.

Gyming at bedok reservoir near my place free of charge it is best.😅

On 6/13/2022 at 3:29 PM, Andrew240577 said:

I think i go there for gym before covid 19. Because shirtless workout feel great.

Forget the name if i not wrong. It change to hook club. Before that another name.

I visit all gay sauna once or twice due to curiously. Only that one on top more that 5 time due to gyming. Purchase the package.

Now planing to go to tenmen club seem alot of people feedback it new equipment and good.

Wait until i find a job first currently jobless.

Gyming at bedok reservoir near my place free of charge it is best.😅

Until you have a job,  have you thought of working out at home?   There is much you can do even in a small flat, with very little equipment. 

For the legs:  do lunges, squats holding some weights in your hands.  

For upper body: get some elastic bands to do all sorts of arm exercises, also core exercises with help of a fixed point (door handle, door hinge, etc.) doing pushups. 

Stretching, core,  general body musculature:  on the floor over a mat or carpet.  Crunches for the abs, stiffed-legged deadlifts for the lower back,  etc. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.