Male HQ

Gym Membership Hard sell tactics

Dioscuri

hey guys, promotional rates for california membership for student/adults available.

No sales tactic and pressure talk here. Save you time to go down and listen to their sales talk which will take some time off ya day.

There was a newspaper report saying that a lot of pple complained to CASE because these gyms use hard sell and different pricing etc......

I kena once. They gave me a trial card so I went. Wah, when I was there, this woman asked me to fill up survey form, then kept talking non-stop, pressing me to sign up, also used weighing machine, fat calibrator/caliper etc on me, said - got fats! must gym! (I am not fat but not muscular too).

Then she said - what is the price you want, tell me see if I can give you discount. I asked - why dont we cut the chase, what is the best price you can give, if ok I take. She refused to say. So I requested to use the trail. She CHANGE FACE faster than SI CHUAN's Art of Changing Face. No more smiley, "Give me IC!".

I left without using. Wasted nearly an hour! I never go for free trails ever...........

Guest hstnasia
There was a newspaper report saying that a lot of pple complained to CASE because these gyms use hard sell and different pricing etc......

I kena once. They gave me a trial card so I went. Wah, when I was there, this woman asked me to fill up survey form, then kept talking non-stop, pressing me to sign up, also used weighing machine, fat calibrator/caliper etc on me, said - got fats! must gym! (I am not fat but not muscular too).

Then she said - what is the price you want, tell me see if I can give you discount. I asked - why dont we cut the chase, what is the best price you can give, if ok I take. She refused to say. So I requested to use the trail. She CHANGE FACE faster than SI CHUAN's Art of Changing Face. No more smiley, "Give me IC!".

I left without using. Wasted nearly an hour! I never go for free trails ever...........

That's the problem with Cali, they don't have any fixed price, it depends on how desperate the sales person is, if they are short of quota they are more than willing to dump the price otherwise they won't really bother.

Unlike Fitness First (which I'm with) or True Fitness, there're fixed prices per month (for FF) or fixed package price (for True Fitness), you won't get much of the problem and trial mean trial, not pushing for hard sell.

Guest darklord
That's the problem with Cali, they don't have any fixed price, it depends on how desperate the sales person is, if they are short of quota they are more than willing to dump the price otherwise they won't really bother.

Unlike Fitness First (which I'm with) or True Fitness, there're fixed prices per month (for FF) or fixed package price (for True Fitness), you won't get much of the problem and trial mean trial, not pushing for hard sell.

bullshit!

Truefitness is super hardsell. The most terrible service i've encountered. She called me back and i said im not interested, she just hung up my phone.

• Guest locked this topic