Male HQ

If u go bkk do u really budget everything

Guest Guest

On 6/14/2022 at 10:35 PM, Guest Guest said:

Going bkk do u really need to budget that include staying in budget hostel.

I would think that anyone going travelling would budget for their trip.

With access to the internet, price of accommodation would be known beforehand - and probably pre-paid.

Next would be cost of travel - airfare, again, would be pre-paid.  Now factor in transport to and from the airport - a search on the internet will give the answer.

The next part would be to budget for food and transport.  This can be a bit tricky, but since it is Bangkok, I suppose if you budget for 1.5x your local cost, that should more than cover your needs.

You may need to add a bit extra for fun, but how much that is would depend on what type of fun you intend to participate it. 

I usually bring my ATM card because it may be possible to withdraw funds from your local bank using the ATM machines in Bangkok - this would be safety net because such drawings may incur bank charges.  A credit card should help too, for emergencies.  

There is always a first time, and after a few rounds of foreign travel and learning from your mistakes along the way, you should be quite proficient with budgeting for your travel. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.