Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

anyone knows jeanette aw in real life?? is she arrogance or humble?

Very nice and friendly in person, and very patient too, but she doesn't tolerate rudeness, she has been known to tell rude people off.

9 hours ago, Guest said:

giphy.gif

矮冬瓜爱抢镜头,又不会穿高跟鞋,当然摔吃狗屎交。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

56 minutes ago, Guest said:

Very nice and friendly in person, and very patient too, but she doesn't tolerate rudeness, she has been known to tell rude people off.

Lol she actually went to chinatown last Saturday,just wow.

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

FInally managed to catch the actual Toggle video live, wow this Zoe Tay is just a clumsy disgrace who doesn't even know how to walk properly!

Ex - model somemore.

Or is she just an attention whore hoping that she will become a topic of discussion. Pierre should have squeeze her old breasts hard, you see her moan like a horny old slut.

29 minutes ago, Guest said:

Ex - model somemore.

Or is she just an attention whore hoping that she will become a topic of discussion. Pierre should have squeeze her old breasts hard, you see her moan like a horny old slut.

If she is an attention whore, she would have gone all the way and fall on her buttocks but she didn't. Obviously she is not that clumsy and stupid.

12 minutes ago, Guest said:

If she is an attention whore, she would have gone all the way and fall on her buttocks but she didn't. Obviously she is not that clumsy and stupid.

So what's your point?  You conclude she's not an attention whore and that she is not THAT clumsy and stupid.

Then what is she?  STILL accidentally clumsy and stupid lah!  LOL

6 minutes ago, Guest said:

Jack Neo gets Aileen Tan to play the role of Zhao Di instead of "Queen Zoe". why ah??? Isn't that Lao Zoe's role in Devotion?

Can the dogfuck lackeys explain this?

Hahaha yeah, Jack Neo did great casting Aileen Tan in that role of Zhao Di.

Aileen is a natural actress with substance and no hype or hot air, unlike... attention whore old hag Zoe.

15 minutes ago, Guest said:

Jack Neo gets Aileen Tan to play the role of Zhao Di instead of "Queen Zoe". why ah??? Isn't that Lao Zoe's role in Devotion?

Can the dogfuck lackeys explain this?

Why would Jack Neo cast a 扫把星 like old hag Zoe in his films?

On 2/8/2016 at 11:04 AM, Guest said:

y would pp squeeze old sagging ones when his wife is younger and beautiful.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, Guest said:

i see ok...there were many time i read that she seem to be arrogant and does not like to mix around with ppl. good to know that she is not

10 hours ago, Guest said:

FInally managed to catch the actual Toggle video live, wow this Zoe Tay is just a clumsy disgrace who doesn't even know how to walk properly!

Apparently MediaCorp didn't even bother to cut it away during the repeat telecast, should let the audience see this low class hen disgrace herself again.

A lot of stars, models fell during catwalk etc and you chose to talk about ZOE :)

Thank you once again for giving Zoe the deserved limelight. You are truely her NUMBER 1 diehard fan. 

You must have glued your eyes on her the moment she appeared on CNY countdown show. Then took the time and effort to capture that segment where our National icon fell. You are now officially crowned the NUMBER 1 supporter for our NUMBER 1 star diva - ZOE.

Thank you! From now on you will serve her like a slave with 1000000000% loyalty.   If she stands, you will not sit. If she says yes, you will not say no. 1000000000% obedience is the least we expect of you :)

Let's talk about ZOE.....auto....sayang.....ZOE is sooooo poor thing....soooo professional....after she fell, she got up and proceeded with the hosting - just like ALL world-class artiste, no wonder she is TOP!

We have to support her MORE. Keep giving her the media exposure. 你用心良苦,我们和惠玉都知道!我们一起加油!!!!来~~~~~我们喊口号:

"惠玉惠玉,你好美丽!

惠玉惠玉,天下无敌!

惠玉惠玉,永远第一!

惠玉惠玉,我们爱你!"

14 minutes ago, Guest said:

A lot of stars, models fell during catwalk etc and you chose to talk about ZOE :)

Thank you once again for giving Zoe the deserved limelight. You are truely her NUMBER 1 diehard fan. 

You must have glued your eyes on her the moment she appeared on CNY countdown show. Then took the time and effort to capture that segment where our National icon fell. You are now officially crowned the NUMBER 1 supporter for our NUMBER 1 star diva - ZOE.

Thank you! From now on you will serve her like a slave with 1000000000% loyalty.   If she stands, you will not sit. If she says yes, you will not say no. 1000000000% obedience is the least we expect of you :)

Let's talk about ZOE.....auto....sayang.....ZOE is sooooo poor thing....soooo professional....after she fell, she got up and proceeded with the hosting - just like ALL world-class artiste, no wonder she is TOP!

We have to support her MORE. Keep giving her the media exposure. 你用心良苦,我们和惠玉都知道!我们一起加油!!!!来~~~~~我们喊口号:

"惠玉惠玉,你好美丽!

惠玉惠玉,天下无敌!

惠玉惠玉,永远第一!

惠玉惠玉,我们爱你!"

干你老母超几百,下贱的狗奴才!

1 hour ago, Guest said:

干你老母超几百,下贱的狗奴才!

你要干登短片的人???!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!!  Zoe爱民如子,他搏命帮惠玉打广告,拼知名度,支持他ok????

i think zoe's fan aggressive over-the-top way of promoting zoe here has bring more backlash, and embarrassment to zoe instead of helping her.

besides, everyone is entitled to his own liking... there really is no point arguing who is better, and who is worse.

4 hours ago, Guest 芳芳親友團 said:

銘順文芳會參加凱渥開工大團拜嗎?

应该不会,铭顺刚接拍“聂小倩”,文芳则刚拍完“亲爱的好久不见”在家带Zedzed。

i refer to the ch 8 show bryan wong is hosting now. 

y does he say he is only 41? isnt he 45 already?

he said that he is younger looking than a 41 yo indian man and how thankful he is etc. He also addressed that chap as uncle.

Really is ownself praises ownself, reminds me of u know who.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, fab said:

i refer to the ch 8 show bryan wong is hosting now. 

y does he say he is only 41? isnt he 45 already?

he said that he is younger looking than a 41 yo indian man and how thankful he is etc. He also addressed that chap as uncle.

Really is ownself praises ownself, reminds me of u know who.

Who?

6 hours ago, mith said:

i think zoe's fan aggressive over-the-top way of promoting zoe here has bring more backlash, and embarrassment to zoe instead of helping her.

besides, everyone is entitled to his own liking... there really is no point arguing who is better, and who is worse.

Exactly. Since ZOE haters use this space to demean ZOE, ZOE supporters can use the same space to support her. Please check properly to see who is the initiator and aggressive one before you made your accusation.

Sometimes i wonder....if someone's fans are truly fans....

I remember reading about this b4....imagine 2 singers. A hater of singer A, instead of criticising in singer A's forum....she went to post in singer B's forum praising singer A and putting down singer B.,..stirring up issues btw 2 groups of fans.

5 hours ago, Guest said:

Sometimes i wonder....if someone's fans are truly fans....

I remember reading about this b4....imagine 2 singers. A hater of singer A, instead of criticising in singer A's forum....she went to post in singer B's forum praising singer A and putting down singer B.,..stirring up issues btw 2 groups of fans.

Shut up, so you are trying to say Zoe don't have fans? You blind? Didn't see Zoe's supporters at roadshows.

39 minutes ago, Guest said:

Shut up, so you are trying to say Zoe don't have fans? You blind? Didn't see Zoe's supporters at roadshows.

What that post means is posting aggressively...either over praising or defending with nasty remarks...doesn't help with the artiste's popularity. Some true fans would know that.

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Got a lot of stupid, blind, deaf, mute and people with shit taste supporting this old hag?

Rebecca lim just left a post on instagram that she is retiring. From showbiz? So far cant reach her for coments yet.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/localbuzz/article/rebecca-lim-announces-6180716

Only when i read yesterday's zaobao that i know Thomas ong is already 47yo...wow...he looks younger than that...thought he is early 40s.

One zb article joked about the new veteran acting award in the Star Awards...rather than just above 50yo (criteria for that award)...why not have acting awards for all age groups eg under 20 (similar to the kids apple award)...then under 30, 40, 50...and above 50? Or by weight? Light weight, heavy weight etc? Haha.

Edited by nixorn

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Exactly. Since ZOE haters use this space to demean ZOE, ZOE supporters can use the same space to support her. Please check properly to see who is the initiator and aggressive one before you made your accusation.

LOL, which real supporter will say men will be "PROUD" to FUCK Zoe's new minted cheebye?

Hahahaha

2 hours ago, Guest said:

rebecca-intext2.jpg

Rebecca Lim is quitting showbiz.

Unlike some lao chee bye fuck up actress still shamelessly stay on but cannot act.

why should she quit now??? her career is quite good i thought

31 minutes ago, Guest said:

better than Zoe Tay's at any rate, with more endorsements, regional nominations, acting recognition, marketability

9 minutes ago, Guest said:

Smart ones will quit at peak than stay on to become a has been.

Like that low class Lim Chu Kang old pigwhore.

• IkuTube changed the title to Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.