Male HQ

Mediacorp Artists - News And Gossips 新传媒新闻和八卦 (Compiled)

2 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

His nipples can bring him very far lor

Baobao was jabberjawed...wasted

But slim down still keyi.

还是大妹子比较争气

大妹子是大家闺秀。你拿她们相提并论她会生77.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

很激心一下but his acting is really cmi.lol

Tyler acting not polished but not to the extent of cmi. I think his counterpart Herman is worse. Maybe same standard as zhai siming.

Guest Tylers nipples
33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tyler acting not polished but not to the extent of cmi. I think his counterpart Herman is worse. Maybe same standard as zhai siming.

More than Zhai Simi laieh?

Totallygoinf nowhere. Poor thing

Tyler at leat got nipples to show here and there...

Herman 

又高又丑

Truly a 丑角

6 minutes ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

More than Zhai Simi laieh?

Totallygoinf nowhere. Poor thing

Tyler at leat got nipples to show here and there...

Herman 

又高又丑

Truly a 丑角

So Tyler acting not polished but not to the extent of cmi due to at least he got nipples to show. No wonder elvin hopeless case and yet can stay in mcs 'forever'. 😅

11 hours ago, Guest Ayden??? said:

I'm surprised Ayden nominated for Best Actor.

Did he really do well in that drama or MDC just die die want to promote him?

Cos I only watched the first 15 minutes of ep 1 of The Unbreakable Bond but stopped cos his acting during the car scene was so cringe and exaggerated. Not sure if he improved in subsequent episodes?

Mcs scare if they no nominated ayden for any award, he will get upset again and threatened to resign. 😅

5 hours ago, Guest Since i is here said:

if gayden wins, benvoda will 退出演艺圈!

女人何苦为难女人

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So Tyler acting not polished but not to the extent of cmi due to at least he got nipples to show. No wonder elvin hopeless case and yet can stay in mcs 'forever'. 😅

Stop being a parrot and post stupid comments

Guest Tylers nipples

大妹子最好没拿奖

If not will sure

飞上枝头变凤凰

At tt time 小妹子就有难

打入冷宫!

敢和老娘玩。。。

看谁比较硬(靠山)

Guest Tylers nipples

主仆有别is correct没错

大妹子这次in 小妹子 series看似沦落成小卡

So小妹子以为自己略胜一筹

Come and bitch about 大妹子

人家好歹也非省油的灯

Now got her花旦nomination

这场女儿国之战 大妹子赢得风光

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why must Tyler become Elvin Ng and keep going topless siol? Or is it a trend to go topless because Desmond Tan is also going topless in dramas nowadays.

Tyler is so much younger than Elvin, so he must show more nipples since his acting same like elvin, half past six.

Guest RichRichRitchie
On 2/16/2023 at 3:41 PM, Guest Tylers nipples said:

His nipples can bring him very far lor

Baobao was jabberjawed...wasted

But slim down still keyi.

还是大妹子比较争气

Tyler needs to improve on his acting. Show more skin. Slurp. He still young. Can be trained for his skills.

Shane Pow is a natural actor. He gained weight for the recently concluded drama! Saw his tummy.

Is 小妹子 Benjamin Tan? Saw him in a picture with his SignPost ex and a few cuties. The ig handle was his old account i think.

I guess 大妹子 is Ayden Sng? 

Finally, no more chance for CHW to 蝉联 Best Actor. And I saw him cruising at MacRithchie a few times. In and out of the open shower.

Hope Ritchie will not be like Jeanette Aw, being the hot favourite nominee for The Little Nyonya, but lost to Joanne Peg from the same drama.

Qi Yu Wu is a very strong contender. Maybe he will win his 4th award?

Pity that James Seah isn't nominated at all.

38 minutes ago, Guest RichRichRitchie said:

Tyler needs to improve on his acting. Show more skin. Slurp. He still young. Can be trained for his skills.

Shane Pow is a natural actor. He gained weight for the recently concluded drama! Saw his tummy.

Is 小妹子 Benjamin Tan? Saw him in a picture with his SignPost ex and a few cuties. The ig handle was his old account i think.

I guess 大妹子 is Ayden Sng? 

Finally, no more chance for CHW to 蝉联 Best Actor. And I saw him cruising at MacRithchie a few times. In and out of the open shower.

Hope Ritchie will not be like Jeanette Aw, being the hot favourite nominee for The Little Nyonya, but lost to Joanne Peg from the same drama.

Qi Yu Wu is a very strong contender. Maybe he will win his 4th award?

Pity that James Seah isn't nominated at all.

I pity Romeo not nominated! He acted in the SCDF uniform show last year and ate chili 🌶️ and cry 😭 at the recent show. 

On 2/16/2023 at 11:30 AM, Guest Ayden??? said:

I'm surprised Ayden nominated for Best Actor.

Did he really do well in that drama or MDC just die die want to promote him?

Cos I only watched the first 15 minutes of ep 1 of The Unbreakable Bond but stopped cos his acting during the car scene was so cringe and exaggerated. Not sure if he improved in subsequent episodes?

More surprised that she got nominated instead of james seah for the same show 

Think the nomination is more to appease her so that she cannot 发大小姐脾氣 and threaten to leave the company 🤣

57 minutes ago, Guest yum said:

wow wow tonight get to see 715 bare his yummy bod wearing swimming trunk.

40+ liao still hottt

He knows he has a yummy bod, so only he bare his bod. The other 3 guys wear until like bak zhang.

Guest Tylers nipples

瑞奇is cute... but lacks the height to carry traditional leading man roles

If he loses this time, it will be tough to find another star vehicle as hiv claim to fame

James was really kenna eaten alive by 大妹子in 寄生series

James dono how to fight for lines and scenes. The Big Sista however would fight for screentime...thus the show became so lopsided... so many episodes focus on her lesbian scenes to win the fenale lead.

while James 沦落machiam配角

If大妹子hit jackpot sure will brag and

Boast until lile no tmr

Neva win already write long stories liao

Win liao , her congrats speech must be 1000 walls of text 

14 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

瑞奇is cute... but lacks the height to carry traditional leading man roles

If he loses this time, it will be tough to find another star vehicle as hiv claim to fame

James was really kenna eaten alive by 大妹子in 寄生series

James dono how to fight for lines and scenes. The Big Sista however would fight for screentime...thus the show became so lopsided... so many episodes focus on her lesbian scenes to win the fenale lead.

while James 沦落machiam配角

If大妹子hit jackpot sure will brag and

Boast until lile no tmr

Neva win already write long stories liao

Win liao , her congrats speech must be 1000 walls of text 

Doubt da mei zi will win la. His acting is undeniably the worst as compared to the other nominees for the BA. 

Guest Tylers nipples
11 minutes ago, Guest SKo said:

Doubt da mei zi will win la. His acting is undeniably the worst as compared to the other nominees for the BA. 

BIG sista 一哭二闹三kenna吊again

If she neva ein

Will say 心疼is those xmm who vote for her

Guest Tylers nipples

three-time TVB Best Actor winner Wayne Lai came to teach mdc actors actresses to act better

Praised Tyler ten for being handskme (twice at tt) and tall too.

Obviously got lesdkng mae height and looks

And nipples.

小泰妹also praised.

But 大妹子greasay monkay altho also attended pvt seesions

..went unmentioned lol

3 minutes ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

three-time TVB Best Actor winner Wayne Lai came to teach mdc actors actresses to act better

And nipples.

小泰妹also praised.

..went unmentioned lol

Saw that earlier on too! 

was wondering how come no mention of  大妹子 and Mr greasy 先生😂

Guess when there isn't any thing nice to say about someone, don't say it LOL

Guest Tylers nipples

Yahui leaving mdc

Tr gal aint goin nowhere

And shes finally wise up

Age is not on her side

And she has few leads to shine

古装扮相甜美 outshone the slutry airpirt but

生不逢时

Mdc no budget for period roles

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/wayne-lai-acting-class-750241

Wayne Lai Gives Acting Lessons To Mediacorp Stars; Praises Hong Ling And Tyler Ten

Let 8days.sg take you through an acting masterclass by the three-time TVB Best Actor winner.

It’s a Thursday afternoon, and 8days.sg is being ushered down a hallway of meeting rooms in Mediacorp. We're on our way to observe an acting class conducted by none other three-time TVB Best Actor winner Wayne Lai, 58.

Our final destination? A nondescript meeting room.

The Hong Kong actor is in town for about a week to conduct an acting workshop for the cast of upcoming blockbuster drama Road To Riches. No spoilers here, but keep your eyes peeled for September this year.

Along the corridor outside the meeting room, a number of the cast — we spy Pan Lingling, 52, Jeremy Chan, 41, Desmond Tan, 36, Ayden Sng, 29, and Hong Ling, 28 — mill about. Some had just finished their session with Wayne, while the rest were waiting their turn.

We file into the meeting room silently. It’s quiet, with production members and artiste managers by the door. In the middle of the room, a simple white table stands, with the man of the moment, Wayne, and the drama’s EP, Paul Yuen, on one side, facing He Yingying, 28, and Tyler Ten, 26.

Yingying and Tyler face each other, absorbed in their lines. Wayne leans forward, a pen in one hand, and a script in the other, looking just like a teacher about to grade his students on a project.

Tyler says his line. Wayne leans further forward, and asks for more. More emotion, please. Tyler tries again.

The scene ends. Wayne’s all smiles again, giving feedback and encouraging Ying Ying and Tyler.

At one point, he says to Tyler: “You have a good build and you’re handsome, use it!”. The room erupts in laughter as Yingying turns to tease a bashful Tyler.

No pressure on the young actor, of course.

After the session, 8days.sg caught up with Tyler, who tells us that most of the cast has had the opportunity to have a one-on-one session with Wayne.

For the first lesson yesterday, it was actually one-to-one, so I had time to ask him a lot of questions that I'd always been wondering [about, like] how an actor should be,” Tyler shared, adding: “Just seeing him in real life is kind of mind-blowing already, and to see him being so friendly and going so in-depth in sharing his knowledge is really an eye-opener for me.”

And of course we had to ask about the part where Wayne praised Tyler for being handsome and well built.

The 1.9m actor sheepishly let on: “He said it yesterday as well, he said that I have the height and the build so... I'm very happy about it, and also very shy. I kept thanking him, I didn't expect him to say that. He's very friendly in real life.”

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Yahui leaving mdc

Tr gal aint goin nowhere

And shes finally wise up

Age is not on her side

生不逢时

No One in mediacock is going anywhere.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

Yahui leaving mdc

Tr gal aint goin nowhere

And shes finally wise up

Age is not on her side

生不逢时

Thought mdc is giving her quite a lot of exposure?

7 hours ago, Guest Tylers nipples said:

And nipples.

小泰妹also praised.

..went unmentioned lol

1 look like monkey the other look like rat

On 2/21/2023 at 4:39 PM, fab said:

No One in mediacock is going anywhere.

One in mediacock is going nowhere. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

7 minutes ago, fab said:

One in mediacock is going nowhere. 

13 Jun - MediaCorp veterans Chen Hanwei and Zoe Tay criticised the newcomers in the local entertainment industry about their "lack of respect to the veterans", "no manners" and "lack of proper upbringing".

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mediacorp-veterans-young-artistes-no-manners-090400861.html

1 minute ago, Guest so noisy said:

diam diam la

MYOB kpc 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 hours ago, Ggzx08 said:

His ah pek hairstyles makes him look old.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

13 Jun - MediaCorp veterans Chen Hanwei and Zoe Tay criticised the newcomers in the local entertainment industry about their "lack of respect to the veterans", "no manners" and "lack of proper upbringing".

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/mediacorp-veterans-young-artistes-no-manners-090400861.html

Aiyoyo, they want to criticised newcomers no respect them and yet don't want to name them. Then say for what?

52 minutes ago, Guest GuEsT said:

MYOB lao cb

Diam la laocb 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Dun be lame lah, you posted an article dated 13 Jun 2013 ???

That's 10 years ago, dey

On 2/21/2023 at 4:28 PM, fab said:

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/local/wayne-lai-acting-class-750241

Wayne Lai Gives Acting Lessons To Mediacorp Stars; Praises Hong Ling And Tyler Ten

Let 8days.sg take you through an acting masterclass by the three-time TVB Best Actor winner.

It’s a Thursday afternoon, and 8days.sg is being ushered down a hallway of meeting rooms in Mediacorp. We're on our way to observe an acting class conducted by none other three-time TVB Best Actor winner Wayne Lai, 58.

Our final destination? A nondescript meeting room.

The Hong Kong actor is in town for about a week to conduct an acting workshop for the cast of upcoming blockbuster drama Road To Riches. No spoilers here, but keep your eyes peeled for September this year.

Along the corridor outside the meeting room, a number of the cast — we spy Pan Lingling, 52, Jeremy Chan, 41, Desmond Tan, 36, Ayden Sng, 29, and Hong Ling, 28 — mill about. Some had just finished their session with Wayne, while the rest were waiting their turn.

We file into the meeting room silently. It’s quiet, with production members and artiste managers by the door. In the middle of the room, a simple white table stands, with the man of the moment, Wayne, and the drama’s EP, Paul Yuen, on one side, facing He Yingying, 28, and Tyler Ten, 26.

Yingying and Tyler face each other, absorbed in their lines. Wayne leans forward, a pen in one hand, and a script in the other, looking just like a teacher about to grade his students on a project.

Tyler says his line. Wayne leans further forward, and asks for more. More emotion, please. Tyler tries again.

The scene ends. Wayne’s all smiles again, giving feedback and encouraging Ying Ying and Tyler.

At one point, he says to Tyler: “You have a good build and you’re handsome, use it!”. The room erupts in laughter as Yingying turns to tease a bashful Tyler.

No pressure on the young actor, of course.

After the session, 8days.sg caught up with Tyler, who tells us that most of the cast has had the opportunity to have a one-on-one session with Wayne.

For the first lesson yesterday, it was actually one-to-one, so I had time to ask him a lot of questions that I'd always been wondering [about, like] how an actor should be,” Tyler shared, adding: “Just seeing him in real life is kind of mind-blowing already, and to see him being so friendly and going so in-depth in sharing his knowledge is really an eye-opener for me.”

And of course we had to ask about the part where Wayne praised Tyler for being handsome and well built.

The 1.9m actor sheepishly let on: “He said it yesterday as well, he said that I have the height and the build so... I'm very happy about it, and also very shy. I kept thanking him, I didn't expect him to say that. He's very friendly in real life.”

Oof I don’t know how that monkey won 1x Best Actor. MediaCock cannot make it sia

Guest Pam Anderson
4 minutes ago, Guest Lol said:

was watching the 9pm drama last night,

funny how in one scene theres 2 guys fighting over a gal (jasmine sim),

but that 2 calefare guys are gay in real life

Its called acting 演 角色, 

I am born a black person but I act as a Billionaire, which in real life I am not. 

Heath Ledger, straight play gay. 

George Michael , gay play Straight.

MADONNA, ugly act beautiful.

Tom Hanks , straight play gay.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.