Male HQ

Planing To Launch A A Nite Spot (club) For Gays

Nicko

Hey all,

Glad if i could see what support i would get if im embarking on one.

Need ideas for cosy decor design and music tat compliments...Conceptualising it!

Have shorlisted a venue near PLAY at Tanjong Pagar?

comments & ideas pls.....

Cheerz

Edited by Nicko

Guest location
Hey all,

Glad if i could see what support i would get if im embarking on one.

Need ideas for cosy decor design and music tat compliments...Conceptualising it!

Have shorlisted a venue near PLAY at Tanjong Pagar?

comments & ideas pls.....

Cheerz

think we have too many aj-friend place concentrated at tg pagar area. if i have a choice, i would prefer to have it closer to the suburbs. some place to chill out. not sure if it make business sense but if i believe if the concept is good enough, it will definitely take off. off the cuff, i can only name a few in places such a telok kurau, serangoon... and they are really nice! and i believe they are doing ok. more would be ideal...

think we have too many aj-friend place concentrated at tg pagar area. if i have a choice, i would prefer to have it closer to the suburbs. some place to chill out. not sure if it make business sense but if i believe if the concept is good enough, it will definitely take off. off the cuff, i can only name a few in places such a telok kurau, serangoon... and they are really nice! and i believe they are doing ok. more would be ideal...

I still think end of the day, it's the music that draws the crowd. I've been hoping for the longest time for a club that plays tribal remixes of Pop hits. Someone please open one! Haha...

DJ Edson Pride is my fav rite now. Someone please get him to spin here!

http://www.edsonpride.com/site.html

Guest thatwasrunie

if possible. play more house songs rather than diva-ish songs.

:) if its like on sundays i dont mind but have a wider genre in songs.

:) it helps to serve beer along with other drinks too.

think clubs like play dont really sell beer.

• Guest locked this topic