Male HQ

Suggestions for permanent laser hair removal?

• 2 weeks later...

I go to Supersmooth at Centrepoint Orchard. It's really good, results are amazing and the best part is it's practically painless. I'm completely smooth after the 4th session but they still do maintenance for me every 2 months. Used to do it with a male therapist but he has since left and it's with a female now. Very professional nonetheless, would recommend. They do text to follow up and check in after each session to make sure you are okay.

On 7/10/2022 at 9:46 AM, exhaustingguy said:

Hi, does anyone have good experiences with effective laser hair removal? I go to Smuvve to use their duraglow and it works for my hair and body (pleasant results within 3 sessions). But they don't do for the boyzillian area

Hi exhaustingguy,

I am a home based therapist providing Boyzillian permanent Hair removal services.

Feel free to contact me for appointment or more details. 

Line: pwlt_1219 

Telegram: @wanderguy

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks 

Ben

• 4 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 11:12 AM, sg89ailikesi said:

I just went shr from wellaholic to try out I think is not bad. My therapist is Rex. Very attentive to details. Quite good.

Same here, Wellaholic fan 😄 But due to my rigid schedule I just pick whichever therapist is available 😅

Edited by goldenveins
Typos

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...