Male HQ

Anybody tend to flex when somebody touches you?

For example, I always subconsciously find myself tensing my (tiny) muscles  when random people/strangers or friends grab my arm, shoulder or whatever other body part. It’s almost an instinct and I don’t even think about it much. Just happened to me today, some random uncle put his hand on my bicep while I was working and I realized I was flexing when he pressed on it.

Do you do the same or am I just a weirdo? Haha.

On 7/18/2022 at 7:41 PM, kinkienips said:

I guess that’s a subconscious action? My straight housemate and colleague did that too when I grab their arm 🤣

Haha 100% sure they’re straight?

On 7/19/2022 at 12:36 AM, radiusulnar said:

my instinctive reaction would be to brush that unwanted hand away

That’s fair, but I never really have that instinct because honestly I kind of enjoy it.

On 7/19/2022 at 9:31 AM, Thatguy642 said:

Haha 100% sure they’re straight?

That’s fair, but I never really have that instinct because honestly I kind of enjoy it.

Haha they got gf. Well, it could be vanity? They enjoy their muscles getting the attention that they need. If I have great body, I won’t bother to wear shirt at all haha

On 7/19/2022 at 2:53 PM, kinkienips said:

Haha they got gf. Well, it could be vanity? They enjoy their muscles getting the attention that they need. If I have great body, I won’t bother to wear shirt at all haha

Well you can start working out and get that great body of yours :)

On 7/19/2022 at 12:36 AM, radiusulnar said:

my instinctive reaction would be to brush that unwanted hand away

You're really kind. I'll grab hold of the intruder's hand and throw him to the floor. Call me biased if he isn't attractive. 

Edited by Why?

On 7/21/2022 at 12:42 PM, kinkienips said:

Let’s workout together haha

Haha we’ll see maybe, when I finally get my gym membership!

On 7/21/2022 at 10:29 PM, Guest Guest said:

Cry like a girl 🤷🏻‍♂️

Who are you talking to?

On 7/23/2022 at 1:11 AM, kinkienips said:

You can workout with me at my condo if you don’t mind to travel. Usually where you gym?

Never been to a gym in my life haha I just work out at home for now. But I do want to get to a gym since it seems like the best way to get fitter.

Guest Try and see

I wouldn't let random strangers touch me, even if they thought I was hot or whatever. 

Even if they were to touch or grab me, I probably would not be in a right frame of mind to flex at/for them.

On 7/24/2022 at 11:13 PM, radiusulnar said:

i guess this problem of strangers touching is only a problem if you have something for them to grab onto. 

Haha ouch I felt that. Gotta work out harder so people have something to grab onto so it becomes more of a ‘problem’

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.