Male HQ

what is more of a tease?

Guest Try and see
On 7/24/2022 at 7:39 PM, radiusulnar said:

what do you find more of a tease? fully covered up long sleeved exec wear, athleisure t-shirt, or no imagination required singlet?

i choose exec wear because you can exercise more of your imagination with more of it covered up.

Exactly the same choice as you.

A guy in fitting executive wear lets you imagine what's underneath his clothes, whereas a guy who wear's shorts and singlets as daily outdoor wear shows it all too easily.

The more a guy covers up, the more you will desire him, whereas a guy who reveals too much skin too soon loses his appeal very quickly.

Imagination is what makes the desired object appealing. 

i.e. I always take great pleasure in mentally undressing a well-dressed guy in public wearing executive wear. But a guy in short shorts and singlet is already showing me his assets, so there's nothing left to desire.

Same rule applies to girls. They more revealing they dress in public, the more [straight] guys get turned off. The more they dress decently and cover up, the more guys want to get to know them.

Guest Try and see

E.g. The guy in the photo is very handsome and muscular. But I would much prefer (if he were my bf) him to cover up his legs, chest and arms in public, and reveal them only in a more intimate setting, rather than showing it to all the train passengers.

Also, if he was a stranger to me, I'd much rather imagine how his bare body looks, rather than have it in-my-face.

On the other hand, that girl is a huge turn on because of how elegantly she is dressed. Even a gay man like me would want to get to know her and be her friend.

bernadette-banner-t.png?fit=1000,618&qua

Guest Try and see
On 7/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, radiusulnar said:

Sounds like exec wear is the choice so far. Not that sweaty singlets 

Yes. There is a time and place for singlets, like at the beach, gym, during exercise, etc.

I have friends (straight guys) who will wear singlets when they eat with me at restaurants.

Even if they are handsome and muscular, if they are perpetually in singlets in public and semi-formal social settings, they become quite a turn-off very quickly.

Should reserve the exposed biceps and mid-thighs for the bedroom instead of displaying it for all the restaurant customers / MRT passengers to see.

A well-dressed guy, esp executive wear, can be f**king hot and appealing! The more they cover up, the more I will fantasise removing their clothing items piece by piece 😈

But if a guy shows me everything right from the start by unnecessarily wearing short shorts and singlet in public, I will get bored and move on to my next target very quickly. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.