Male HQ

Former MP and lawyer Alvin Yeo dies, aged 60, after battle with cancer

For Gays Who Will Be Seniors One Day,  besides having the blessing of knowing that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality,  can find in the mentioned thread sensible ways to reduce their probability of contracting cancer.   To die after suffering this disease for two years is nothing to look forward to,  and it justifies  ALL EFFORTS to reduce the chances of contracting cancer by following a healthy diet and having other healthy habits.

Just look in the thread "for gays who will be seniors one day"  in one of the latest posts a video about "What to eat & When to eat to Starve Cancer"  by Dr. William Li.  His recommendations make sense and are easy to follow.

On 7/31/2022 at 5:26 AM, Steve5380 said:

For Gays Who Will Be Seniors One Day,  besides having the blessing of knowing that there is nothing wrong with homosexuality,  can find in the mentioned thread sensible ways to reduce their probability of contracting cancer.   To die after suffering this disease for two years is nothing to look forward to,  and it justifies  ALL EFFORTS to reduce the chances of contracting cancer by following a healthy diet and having other healthy habits.

Just look in the thread "for gays who will be seniors one day"  in one of the latest posts a video about "What to eat & When to eat to Starve Cancer"  by Dr. William Li.  His recommendations make sense and are easy to follow.

I hope GM won't find you off topic Steve. Lol

On 7/30/2022 at 4:32 PM, Spugnatura said:

I hope GM won't find you off topic Steve. Lol

This topic is about a rich and powerful man who died after a two year fight with cancer.  My post suggesting how to avoid this tragic end should be very much on topic.

On 7/31/2022 at 5:35 AM, Steve5380 said:

This topic is about a rich and powerful man who died after a two year fight with cancer.  My post suggesting how to avoid this tragic end should be very much on topic.

I would suggest learning to be positive and how to love others who are not like oneself more will do one's health more benefits than always finding fault with people like gays.

On 7/31/2022 at 11:44 PM, Spugnatura said:

I think you had played your last card here in our forum.

He had passed on. Why are you relentless in trying to post all those nonsense post on the Minister.

Please have some respect for the dead.

As such, and with pass warnings on your abusive behaviour, coupled with your disrepectful post on the dead minister, you let me no choice but to remove you from our forum.

Good riddence to you!

You are banned.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic