Male HQ

Does Anyone Read Product Reviews Online Before Purchasing A Product?

Guest jbot1118

I do. Online many items sold by a seller with many reviews that commented on the same experience is safer to purchase. That doesn't mean seller with no item sold and no review is bad. The latter could be new. On the contrary, the seller should be careful as the first bad comment will give a bad impression and deter subsequent potential customers.

I often by products from Amazon, which I get comfortably sent home.   I usually take the opportunity to first do a research of the large variety Amazon offers,  reading the reviews posted.  One good action of Amazon is to identify the posters who have bought the product,  so one can ignore those who have not and could be malicious.

I’m often will read the reviews when I shop online like Shopee, Lazada, AliExpress, Amazon, eBay, etc.. Things I look at are the seller communication and respond, the delivery duration and any info of the quality of the products. Things I read and ignore will be: consumers reported products were broken when received, which I personally thinks these are due to courier company and not seller; products were broken after used, in my opinion, most likely buyers never read instructions properly or used it with negligent. So I read and do own judgement before click to pay. 

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2022 at 10:35 AM, Guest RiRi said:

But how to knoe fake reviews?

Usually very structured sentences or you know that is repeated translated from Chinese

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.