Male HQ

Temporary Folder

Guest Downloader

Guest Downloader

I tried to download movie but it was automatically prompted to my temporary folder instead of allowing me to browse the destination for download.

After my auto download was finished. I could not find them anywhere in my harddisk. I used the search function to locate the temporary folder but could not locate them.

Can anyone tell me where are my files now? :swear:

Assuming that you are using WinXP.

Most files are located at:

c:\temp

c:\windows\temp

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temp

C:\Documents and Settings\user name

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile name (Need to turn on "show hidden files and folders")

In IE, you can open the tools options and change the location of the temp files.

These files are stored first to a temporary directory. You can move to your destination directory after that.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Downloader

I found my file already.

What I did was, I went to:

internet Tool, than

Internet Option, than

Settings and than view files.

Immediately I was directed into the folder to search for all "noti things" I downloaded

I cut n paste those "noti movie" and copy them into my own directory folder

There is no need to search for folder or go into my harddisk.

The sad part is:

the files are all in FLV format and the screen is small.

I tried converting them to AVI (DIVX) format using MOYEA conversion software but failed.

One problem after another just because I want to watch those movie on my TV set.

Anyone got better optio for me to convert my FLV file or at least view those file in bigger screen.

One problem after another just because I want to watch those movie on my TV set.

Anyone got better optio for me to convert my FLV file or at least view those file in bigger screen.

There are softwares - usually not freeware, to do the conversion.

Hope this link - http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=7424 can help you.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

dont bother, flv is super compressed file so that it is small enough to be streamed through online.

no conversion tool will be able to improve the resolution, as the saying goes "rubbish in rubbish out"

hence after conversion and playing over large screen, you might find the experience not worthy.

Best is to find files that are avi or other higher res format.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Assuming that you are using WinXP.

Most files are located at:

c:\temp

c:\windows\temp

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temp

C:\Documents and Settings\user name

C:\Documents and Settings\user name\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\profile name (Need to turn on "show hidden files and folders")

In IE, you can open the tools options and change the location of the temp files.

These files are stored first to a temporary directory. You can move to your destination directory after that.

i can't find my file in Mozilla browser since i m using vista. Plse advise how to do it like Internet explorer thru the option .

tks in advance

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.