Male HQ

how to approach guy that you like when you are shy type

junwei

hi folks 
there is a guy i really like at courts cwp and he is about 27 years old and wanted to ask him out for a date but i don't want to miss this chance again  but i am very shy type don't know how to approach him and ask for his handphone number and also yesterday was his birthday and did not wish him a happy birthday at this IG & facebook as well 

On 9/22/2022 at 7:31 AM, junwei said:

hi folks 
there is a guy i really like at courts cwp and he is about 27 years old and wanted to ask him out for a date but i don't want to miss this chance again  but i am very shy type don't know how to approach him and ask for his handphone number and also yesterday was his birthday and did not wish him a happy birthday at this IG & facebook as well 

If he isn’t one of us probably don’t put high hopes to prevent disappointment 

The best way is to first forget that you're having a crush on him. At least try to not think about it.

Only after you've let go of all mushy feelings can you truly not become shy around him. And when you're no longer shy, you can go strike up a convo, you can begin to make friends with him and finally you are a step closer to getting to really know him. And him getting to know you.

How to approach.... 

Well, talk about anything. If you see him wearing a nice pair of shoes, ask him about it. Doesn't need to be intelligent or anything heavy. Just relax...

• 2 weeks later...