Male HQ

Kelvin-Body Massage+Manhood massage+Prostate massage. 身体按摩 (拉根/抓筋+点穴按摩保健护理)Urut Batin, Prostate massage@Punggol.

Cydon

Hey there, Kelvin is now operating out of his home in punggol.

Do continue to give him your support. 😍😇

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm Kelvin Masseur Singaporean.

I do Traditional Body Massage and have  over 20 years experience. 
I use to have a shop at Chinatown Sago Lane before but am now starting a home based massage service  now at Punggol, Sumang Walk. Singapore.

My Contact is 88692662.
Below are my services and prices:

Operating hours: 
9am - 9pm daily including public holidays. Last booking at 9pm.

1 . My place is quiet alone and private. 
 2.  Hot shower and air-conditioning is avaliable. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Traditional Body Massage / 
Relaxing Massage +Manhood massage + Prostate massage.

( M1)  60 min = $75 .
( M2 )  90 min= $95 .
( M3 ) 2 hours = $115.

M1 ) 30 minutes Body massage + 30 minutes manhood massage.
M2 ) 60 minutes Body massage + 30 minutes manhood massage.
M3 ) 90 minutes Body massage + 30 minutes manhood massage.

Only Cash payment & Paynow accepted. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

With my 20 years of Body & Manhood massage experience.  Hope you won't be disappointed.

Good tip 👍 👍👍👍👍
Doing body massage can relax your mind, eliminate tires and soreness in various parts of your body & decompress the stress of life.  
Manhood & Prostate wellness healthcare Efficacy:

1. Manhood massage effect:
👍A. Can help you  definitely strengthen the hardness.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.
👍B. Can effectively help to strengthen individuals with premature ejaculation or insufficient hardness⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Enhanced thickness and length.  Thickness and hardness can be enhanced for prolonged arousal of libido. Can help to enhance the duration of ejaculation 👍👍👍.

2. Prostate massage efficacy:👍.
Can help you stimulate the blood circulation of androgen male hormones.  It will increase the desire for sexual desire to vent between individuals or partners, and the need for venting is particularly strong.  Regular prostate can prevent and maintain and help delay the occurrence of so-called urinary incontinence problems.  
prostate massage can help enhance the smooth and vigorous urination function of the individual, and the smooth and powerful urination can also excrete the heat and toxins from the body from the urination.👍 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Everyone who has done manhood & Prostate massage will have different effects, and the effects will be different due to different personal constitutions.

I hope that everyone please look at the thinking of doing manhood Prostate therapy with a mentality that is not under pressure.  It is for regular health care and maintenance to strengthen the operation function of your manhood Prostate, which means that your regular massage can also enhance the smoothness of your body's blood circulation system, which also strengthens your body's immune system and strengthens your body's resistance.

✌Remark please:
 I am not a doctor.  No doctor can guarantee a 100% cure for these men's manhood problems.

In fact, the effect of manhood prostate is not a matter of understanding the effect and efficacy of feelings and opinions with written explanations or oral responses.
I hope you will sincerely try it yourself, you will know that after feeling the effect of manhood or prostate, it will bring real and very exciting effect to your own sexual desire function.

Do direct call booking or use WhatsApp me to make an appointment or to find out more about my massage services.

Mr Kelvin . 
Contact 88692662.

Thank you for your sincere support all these years.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Manhood massage 功效:👍 
👍A.一定可以帮助加强你的硬度。
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
👍B.可以有效帮助加强有早泄或硬度不够的个人问题⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

拉根manhood massage 也增强厚度和长度。 可以加强厚度和硬度对性欲兴奋的时间延长。 可以帮助加强延长射精时间性.

Prostate massage 功效:👍 👍👍
可以帮助刺激你雄激素男士荷尔蒙血液循环。 会加强对个人或伴侣之间对性欲要发泄会特别兴奋和对性欲发泄特别旺盛需求增加。 经常做prostate可以预防和维护帮助延缓所谓尿失禁的问题出现几率降低。 prostate massage可以帮助增强个人小便功能顺畅有活力,小便顺畅有力也就能把体内的热气和毒素从小便排泄出体外。👍 👍👍

希望大家请用没有压力下的心态下来看待做manhood Prostate 治疗的思维。 就是为了经常保健保养和维护加强自己的manhood Prostate 运作功能,意思你们经常按摩也能增强自己身体血液循环系统顺畅,也就加强自己身体免疫系统加强自己身体的抵抗力。

✌备注:
我不是医生。( 就算是世界上的医生没有100%能治疗Manhood 有效果有保证的事)。

其实做manhood prostate效果,不是可以用书面解释或口语答复就可以了解感受和观点的效果功效的事。希望你们诚心自己来体验试试看,你才知道感受到 manhood or prostate 功效对你自己个人的性欲欲望带来真实又异常特别兴奋的效果感觉是怎样的

( 只接受现金或Paynow 付款).

请直接打电话询问预约或WhatsApp 联系我。
Mr Kelvin . 
Contact 88692662.

谢谢大家这么多年来的支持!

【PIC removed by MOD】

• G_M changed the title to Kelvin Body & Manhood Massage 拉根/点穴按摩保健护理。身体按摩 @Punggol
  • Cydon changed the title to Kelvin-Body Massage+Manhood massage+Prostate massage. 身体按摩 (拉根/抓筋+点穴按摩保健护理)Urut Batin, Prostate massage@Punggol.

I had been to kelvin's shop at sago lane previously, he had to close due to certain regulations.

Anyway, Kelvin's massage is the real deal, settled my shoulder and lower back issues. Would say that his massage is on the stronger side, which is what I prefered.

Prostate massage was interesting, don't really know how best to describe it though lol. Guess really up to individuals to experience for yourself 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a tad skeptical to post this coz Kelvin is already quite hard to book as it is.

However, good things must share la! Haha.. I’m very impressed with the skills of Kelvin after a session with him last Sunday. I had very bad neck and shoulder ache, causing me to have stiff neck symptoms almost every morning when I wake up.

Magically, Kelvin knows the exact spots to target and provided great relief. I have been to many other masseurs but none managed to solve this issue.

The manhood massage was interesting too. I dunno what he did, but during the session, my dick looks like the biggest it has ever been.

Thank you Kelvin!

• 2 weeks later...

Had an opportunity to have a 90 minute massage this afternoon! My sore muscles were immediately relaxed with the right amount of pressure. He constantly checks on you and the biggest surprise was the manhood and prostrate massage! Mind blowing. Felt so rejuvenated! He has the magic fingers to do wonders! Get a slot and try! I am going to book him on a regular basis! Thanks Kelvin! 

• 2 weeks later...

So fantastic !✌✌
Kelvin never disappoints me.

Thank you so much.

This is the third time I have found Punggol Kelvin for body massage + manhood prostate massage.He neck shoulder n back massage more like traditional massage is very powerful. After the massage my body felt very relaxed and very sound asleep.

I love Kelvin finger skills very much. It's amazing, especially every time Kelvin massages my buttocks and inner thighs, I ask for sensual massage. It makes me extremely excited and special comfortable. Whenever he massages my prostate massage, it makes me feel very comfortable and arouses my sexual desire. I can’t stop enjoying this kind of massage ( He is very cautious and hygienic. Every time he does a prostate massage, he will not be stingy ). Replace with a new glover. when do the prostate massage for me, which makes me feel very safe).  👍👍👍.

When Kelvin do manhood massage can make my Penis so hard so bigger it makes me feel super horny stimulated and excited.  After a few days of manhood prostate massage for Kelvin, I still feel my sexual desire is very strong horny , and my penis is still persistently hard.  Stimulation activates my brain to have a very strong and strong libido demand for excitement and pleasure for my own male hormones. 

Body massage skills very from person to person skin touch feeling, and each person feels different after a massage. So I personally feel that Kelvin massage is very suitable for my own requirements and very comfortable.  So recommend it to everyone to try.

Kelvin @ Punggol massage service.
Tell: 88692662 .

Edited by Thom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a person who often stays up late at work and has a lot of busy work, so my shoulder, neck and muscle pain are often a problem and I want to relieve it.
I have been to many massage parlors and was very disappointed that my muscles were not properly massaged.
I haven't had such an extensive massage in a long time.  I was really amazed how refreshed and relaxed I was after your massage.
Kelvin the finger sharp power and the pressure you apply are very accurate. 

I am very pleasantly surprised and very satisfied with Kelvin Prostate & Manhood massage. It allows me to relax and forget the pressure in my work and life.  In particular, I really enjoy the excitement brought by the prostate massage and the feeling of longing for endless venting of sexual desire.  When Kelvin fingers touch massage my prostate . I clearly sync can feel my penis is very natural and excited strong erection hard.  It arouses my desire for unlimited release of sexual desire all the time, manhood massage makes my Penis firm, hard, full and extremely excited.

It was a pleasure to meet such a good masseur. At least Kelvin suits my way of requesting a massage.

It's worth supporting.
name:Kelvin 88692662.
address: Punggol postal code 823326.
Sumang Walk near Nibong LRT station.

C u 😘 Thanks again Kelvin  💕.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 9:28 AM, Thom said:

So fantastic !✌✌

Thank you so much.

This is the third time I have found Punggol Kelvin for body massage + manhood prostate massage.He neck shoulder n back massage more like traditional massage is very powerful. After the massage my body felt very relaxed and very sound asleep.

I love Kelvin finger skills very much. It's amazing, especially every time Kelvin massages my buttocks and inner thighs, I ask for sensual massage. It makes me extremely excited and special comfortable. Whenever he massages my prostate massage, it makes me feel very comfortable and arouses my sexual desire. I can’t stop enjoying this kind of massage ( He is very cautious and hygienic. Every time he does a prostate massage, he will not be stingy ). Replace with a new glover. when do the prostate massage for me, which makes me feel very safe).  👍👍👍.

When Kelvin do manhood massage can make my Penis so hard so bigger it makes me feel super horny stimulated and excited.  After a few days of manhood prostate massage for Kelvin, I still feel my sexual desire is very strong horny , and my penis is still persistently hard.  Stimulation activates my brain to have a very strong and strong libido demand for excitement and pleasure for my own male hormones. 

Body massage skills very from person to person skin touch feeling, and each person feels different after a massage. So I personally feel that Kelvin massage is very suitable for my own requirements and very comfortable. So recommend it to everyone to try.

So fantastic !✌✌

Thank you so much.

Body massage skills very from person to person skin touch feeling, and each person feels different after a massage. So I personally feel that Kelvin massage is very suitable for my own requirements and very comfortable.  So recommend it to everyone to try.

On 2022/12/12 at AM9点28分, Thom said:

太棒了!✌✌
Kelvin 从来没有让我失望过。

非常感谢你

这是我第三次找到Punggol Kelvin进行身体按摩+男性前列腺按摩。他的颈肩背按摩更像传统按摩,非常强大。按摩后,我的身体感觉非常放松,睡得很香。

我非常喜欢开尔文的手指技巧。太神奇了,尤其是每次 Kelvin 按摩我的臀部和大腿内侧时,我都会要求进行感官按摩。这让我非常兴奋,也特别舒服。每当他按摩我的前列腺按摩时,都让我感觉很舒服,也勾起了我的性欲。这种按摩让我欲罢不能(他很谨慎,也很讲卫生,每次做前列腺按摩都不会吝啬)。换上新手套。什么时候给我做前列腺按摩,让我很有安全感)。  👍👍👍_ _

当 Kelvin 做男性按摩时,可以让我的阴茎变硬变大,这让我感到超级角质刺激和兴奋。给Kelvin做了几天男性前列腺按摩后,我的性欲还是很旺盛,阴茎也一直很硬。刺激激活了我的大脑,使我的男性荷尔蒙产生非常强烈的性欲需求,以求兴奋和愉悦。 

身体按摩的技巧非常因人而异,肌肤触感不同,每个人按摩后的感觉都不一样。所以个人觉得开尔文按摩很适合自己的要求,很舒服。所以推荐给大家试试。

Kelvin @ Punggol 按摩服务。
告诉:88692662。

So fantastic !✌✌

Thank you so much.

Kelvin @ Punggol massage service..

• 2 weeks later...

I had my first session (90 min) with Kelvin this morning.

Room with a single bed is completely furnished with shower facilities, mini pantry. Dim lighting and comfortable air con temperature. 

Kelvin is very professional. He explained his recommendations after prior chit chat with me... to get a sensing of my needs.

Massage pressure and stroke was just right. Extremely generous use of massage oil to ensure comfort and relaxation. 

Plus point: Kelvin always checked on me at intervals to find out if I was comfortable. He even answered me when I asked him questions to clarify my doubts, etc.

I had my virgin manhood and prostate massages, FINALLY!. Kelvin gave advance notice before he proceeded to start the prostate massage. 

My virgin prostate massage was totally comfortable as he constantly checked with me, to ensure my comfort level. The finger penetration was smooth and ease due to generous use of oil.

My virgin manhood massage was just as comfortable as he focused fully on sensual... nothing sexual. 

I have no regret having my 90-min massage session with Kelvin. I have total faith and trust in surrendering my whole body to his professionalism throughout the session. 

Thank you, Kelvin. SEE YOU AGAIN!

PS: KELVIN @ Punggol is highly recommended! Don't hesitate! Contact him to make appointment!

22 hours ago, JoJoMan said:

I had my first session (90 min) with Kelvin this morning.

Room with a single bed is completely furnished with shower facilities, mini pantry. Dim lighting and comfortable air con temperature. 

Kelvin is very professional. He explained his recommendations after prior chit chat with me... to get a sensing of my needs.

Massage pressure and stroke was just right. Extremely generous use of massage oil to ensure comfort and relaxation. 

Plus point: Kelvin always checked on me at intervals to find out if I was comfortable. He even answered me when I asked him questions to clarify my doubts, etc.

I had my virgin manhood and prostate massages, FINALLY!. Kelvin gave advance notice before he proceeded to start the prostate massage. 

My virgin prostate massage was totally comfortable as he constantly checked with me, to ensure my comfort level. The finger penetration was smooth and ease due to generous use of oil.

My virgin manhood massage was just as comfortable as he focused fully on sensual... nothing sexual. 

I have no regret having my 90-min massage session with Kelvin. I have total faith and trust in surrendering my whole body to his professionalism throughout the session. 

Thank you, Kelvin. SEE YOU AGAIN!

PS: KELVIN @ Punggol is highly recommended! Don't hesitate! Contact him to make appointment!

After yesterday's massage session,  I slept very well! One of the best sleeps ever!

Hence, I will definitely go for Kelvin's Massage again.

• 2 weeks later...

Upon searching for massage around my area, i came across Kelvin at Punggol.. And i was very pleased with the massage and the hospitality of Kelvin. He tried to fix my strain on my lower back, and with the right amount of pressure and attention, i really felt so much better after the massage…

Thank you for the massage kelvin, will definitely patronize again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I deeply appreciate Kelvin's exceptional massage skills.

His adept hands provide me with a rejuvenating massage that effectively soothes my weary muscles.

Feeling secure and at ease, I thoroughly enjoy Kelvin's expertise in manhood and prostate techniques. His skillful approach to manhood prostate massage, which serves both health and relaxation purposes, is truly commendable.

My encounter with Kelvin's massage services has been remarkably positive. His distinctive techniques and meticulous attention to hygiene have crafted an exceedingly gratifying and serene session for me. Each person's comfort level varies, and finding a massage therapist who ensures your safety and tranquility is paramount.

The blissful relaxation offered by these body massages is truly invaluable to me.

It's commendable that Kelvin places a strong emphasis on hygiene and safety during his massage sessions. Maintaining a pristine environment is of utmost importance in professional massage services. His meticulousness in using gloves and ensuring their quality contributes to an overall positive experience.

I wholeheartedly recommend trying the manhood prostate massage. It is a testament to his trustworthiness and competence.

You won't regret it!

Landmark: Punggol.

Warm regards,

Jay.

Never have I ever written a review before but I am compelled to write this time because I absolutely liked and enjoyed the excellent massage by Kelvin. Meticulous, focused and professional was what he did during the massage. I was totally and completely relaxed during the massage. After the massage, I had a soundly sleep, woke up feeling recharged and rejuvenated. I would certainly go back to Kelvin when I need a really good, professional and yet traditional massage. As others had already pointed out, Kelvin was indeed the real deal. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last minute wanted to have a massage with my regular but he was fully booked, so i tried my luck with Kelvin. He was accommodating despite my short notice and was able to spot my tight shoulders and back during the massage. Had a very relaxing massage and most definitely will book another session again.

• 3 weeks later...

Today, I am absolutely rejuvenated, and my body feels remarkably relaxed. 

For a span of nine consecutive months, I entrusted Kelvin with my manhood & prostate massage every single week. Personally, I am profoundly convinced that my manhood has undergone a remarkable transformation, exhibiting extraordinary progress. It now radiates enhanced strength and vitality beyond compare.

Just as Kelvin wisely emphasized, unwavering patience and a steadfast commitment to manhood prostate massage are essential. This form of massage is akin to the vital warm-up exercises my manhood prostate deserves. Over time, this specialized massage technique stimulates impeccable blood circulation, orchestrating the seamless flow of male hormones. 

Moreover, consistent massage therapy stimulates blood flow within the estate, bestowing a bounty of benefits upon the process of urination. Effortless urination signifies the effective expulsion of toxins from the body. Indeed, the art of massage extends far beyond the realm of enhancing personal desires. Its enduring effects actively invigorate and fortify the prostrate, bolstering the immune system. This, in turn, aids in proactively mitigating the risk of urinary incontinence issues among men. 

As the age-old adage goes, prevention is superior to grappling with problems as they arise. 

Looking ahead, my unwavering confidence in Kelvin's exceptional massage skills remains unshaken. I wholeheartedly endorse this rare talent, perfectly tailored to my unique physical requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...