Male HQ

What is the biggest challenge in your life?

Guest kurara

On 9/25/2022 at 12:02 PM, Guest kurara said:

Instilling enlightenment into ignorant beings. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 10/1/2022 at 10:06 PM, Steve5380 said:

Can this be done and still have detachment?

Detachment of?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Happy and Rich

How to be happy, sociable, friendly, high eq, high iq, eloquent, public speaking, express oneself clearly, to be rich, strike big lottery, financial freedom, seek god and find purpose in life. 

On 10/2/2022 at 12:47 AM, Steve5380 said:

Detachment from having to instill enlightenment into ignorant beings.

Is there a need to be detached from it?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 10/2/2022 at 10:40 AM, fab said:

Is there a need to be detached from it?

To be able to reach Nirvana,  should you not have to be detached of everything in this world?

BTW,  I have a question about Nirvana:  when you reach it, how long you stay there?  Is it for all eternity,  like we Catholics will stay in Heaven? 

On 10/2/2022 at 6:03 AM, Guest Happy and Rich said:

How to be happy, sociable, friendly, high eq, high iq, eloquent, public speaking, express oneself clearly, to be rich, strike big lottery, financial freedom, seek god and find purpose in life. 

You are a believer in God.  Very good.   Now tell us please:

Why would God give you high EQ, high IQ, eloquence, richness, friends, financial freedom, purpose in life, etc.  

when so many others receive poverty, sickness, rejection, even slavery.  When little children die of cancer or parental abuse, come with birth defects, etc. ?

What extraordinary deeds have you done or will you do  that deserve so many gifts from God?

To see that I spend over a thousand on a new phone or laptop and feeling guilty seeing those elders working in coffee shops and hawker centers cleaning tables. Some of these elders could barely walk properly while others have bent backs yet they still have to walk around whole day.

And then there are people around here who flip properties to profit pushing up overall prices in Singapore. How do these elders survive in such conditions?

Challenge is how to reduce such inequalities but being powerless to change things. 

On 10/3/2022 at 12:34 PM, 7heaven said:

To see that I spend over a thousand on a new phone or laptop and feeling guilty seeing those elders working in coffee shops and hawker centers cleaning tables. Some of these elders could barely walk properly while others have bent backs yet they still have to walk around whole day.

And then there are people around here who flip properties to profit pushing up overall prices in Singapore. How do these elders survive in such conditions?

Challenge is how to reduce such inequalities but being powerless to change things. 

I would have thought that your biggest challenge is how to find readers of BW that can believe in your political ideologies. :D

Guest Stupid Qns

My biggest challenge is , when some idiot asked me what is my biggest challenge in my life 

As if he can help , he cares but just kaypoh and wuliao 

Guest Let me Answer
On 10/3/2022 at 2:24 AM, Steve5380 said:

Now tell us please:

Why would God give you high EQ, high IQ, eloquence, richness, friends, financial freedom, purpose in life, etc.  

Because it is called the America's dreams, the land of freedom, with purpose and possibilities. Was it not?

On 10/4/2022 at 4:22 AM, Zinc said:

What to eat for lunch in the food court is the biggest challenge everyday and will be a life challenge if the price kept rising against portion and taste. Self explanatory if your closest lunch venue is a typical foodcourt.

@Zinc is already a good nutrient that boosts our immune system.   But... who forces you to eat lunch at a food court??

Why not prepare at home a healthy snack that you take with you and eat at lunch?  It does not need to be much food, since you can make up with larger breakfast and dinner.  It will be healthier and cheaper, and take less time to eat  ( if you are pressed for time at work and you can eat it in your office ).

On 10/4/2022 at 10:37 PM, Steve5380 said:

Why not prepare at home a healthy snack that you take with you and eat at lunch?  It does not need to be much food,

It is not a trend and will not look cool in front of your co-workers.

Guest Right?
On 10/4/2022 at 10:51 PM, Steve5380 said:

So "looking cool in front of co-workers"  is the main criterium in what you do or not do?

You can do or not do, in your privacy.  However, if you step out of your house, you became part of the world and what you do, or not do, became an intrusion of people around you..

On 10/4/2022 at 10:00 AM, Guest Right? said:

You can do or not do, in your privacy.  However, if you step out of your house, you became part of the world and what you do, or not do, became an intrusion of people around you..

Isn't it sad that your home has to be the refuge from the "opinion of the world"?   Wouldn't it be better if your actions are dictated by your moral principles and reason,  instead of primarily this "opinion of the world"?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.