Male HQ

Nudist resort in Thailand

TheChosenBroSG

But...   who wants to be in a nudist place where there are predominantly Ang Moh men and women? 

My ideal of a Thai nudist place is one full of young Thai boys.  No women allowed.  No restrictions, except that things like condoms and sex toys should not be left loitering around.  I don't associate "natural"  with nudist places since after all we are naturally nude under our clothes,  but "exciting", "arousing", "orgasmic"... 

For a better place,  come to Austin, Texas during the "splash days" celebrated at the Hippie Hollow Park on lake Travis.  It is a nude park all year round, with two separate areas for straights and gays.  The public is also Ang Moh, but with a large proportion of cute Hispanics and, yes,  also cute Asians.

11 hours ago, TheChosenBroSG said:

Came across this nudist video of a resort in Bangkok. Cute host hehe. But anyone got go before? Is it gay friendly?

If u dun mind letting women seeing your cock.

If u r thinking of fit handsome men then pls drop e idea bcos e resort r mostly senior str8 ang moh couples. Nothing fantasy staying there.

nudist resort is nothing compared to babylon, right?

i only been there few times before it closed, as i dont like old and white, but it seems to fit perfectly this utopian ideal of doing everything nude. 

i even saw a guy doing a work call with a laptop in the nude, luckily cam was not on. lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 1:21 AM, tomcat said:

nudist resort is nothing compared to babylon, right?

i only been there few times before it closed, as i dont like old and white, but it seems to fit perfectly this utopian ideal of doing everything nude. 

i even saw a guy doing a work call with a laptop in the nude, luckily cam was not on. lol

It is different.  In a nudist resort people are nude everywhere.   In Babylon there was no nudity in the restaurants, in the pool, in the gym.  Only in some cruising areas.

I also don't like older and white,  except myself,  and there were plenty of younger and asian around. 

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.