Male HQ

What Happened To Chubsg Website

Baloo

There was announcement that it got thrown out due to bad behaviour from some members.

Till now, no news of the site's new address, or if it ever coming back.

Anyone know what happened? Anyone know the future plans of this site?

• 2 weeks later...
There was announcement that it got thrown out due to bad behaviour from some members.

Till now, no news of the site's new address, or if it ever coming back.

Anyone know what happened? Anyone know the future plans of this site?

I just realised that this forum is not available anymore. Any new web or forum now? What a pity too. Was this the same story as fluffboy website last time too?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest bearbear

well, I used to me a member of menafterwork but if im not wrong all the sports groups disbanded and satrted their own.

Like the vollyball their, bowling their own, badminton their own.

The site is still around but not so sure if the owner / moderators still maintain the site as i PM them months ago and up to now no reply.

I also check with some of the very very old members of the badminton group of MAF and they confirmed with me that MAF disbanded longggggggggg ago.

cheers

Guest Guest
well, I used to me a member of menafterwork but if im not wrong all the sports groups disbanded and satrted their own.

Like the vollyball their, bowling their own, badminton their own.

The site is still around but not so sure if the owner / moderators still maintain the site as i PM them months ago and up to now no reply.

I also check with some of the very very old members of the badminton group of MAF and they confirmed with me that MAF disbanded longggggggggg ago.

cheers

Perhaps they all run away from you because you told them you enjoy reading about a young boy fondling the cock of an old man. :lol::lol:

i used to read MAW, but i guess with the founders too inolved in their business (very good venture i was told, with the 3rd location being set up) MAW had more or less died down...

basically the relevent goups just held their event individually.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest bearbear

Those who are keen to join the sports meeting in MAW should look up the IC names in MAW site, call them and see wheres their new meeting days n so on.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
If I am not wrong the new community is now at friendslikeus.com.sg

Yes it is. It is an exodus from one to the other... same people. Initially, I didn't know that and thought it was a split off from MAW or that FLUS was formed to rival MAW.

Now I know MAW is dead for good. (There was a write-up on the boss in sunday times some time ago. He went into the business at the right time and found a niche, given the purchasing power of today's young crowd).

I was interested in FLUS only for tennis activities but it seems like they is no sufficient interest or enough support to get it off the ground. That was in Dec 2005, and when a session was arbitrarily cancelled, I was not informed. I wasted time, effort and expense getting to the venue and decided, to this day, enough is enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic