Male HQ

Spa @ Geylang

Eric Leong

9 hours ago, bluemature said:

HuiHui is a lady??  Lol

HuiHui 

On 11/13/2022 at 8:04 PM, Eric Leong said:

Dear All,

东方 SPA @ Lor 34 Geylang Certified Body Massage Therapist With 10+ Years of Experience in China and Singapore
Hui Hui With 3 Massuers specialize in provide Chinese TCM TuiNa (Finger Pressing), Thai-style Massage and Swedish Massage.
I'm also well-trained in Manhood Therapy & Treatment (Ancient Chinese Style Lymph Detox)
I can cater a private discreet space for customers who prefer privacy with attached bathroom. Location @ 34 Geylang 
In-Call Massage Service.

TCM MASSAGE
60min ($50)
90min ($75)

SWEDISH MASSAGE
60min ($60)
90min ($88)

Swedish (60mins) + Lymph Detox (30min)

60min ($78)
90min ($98)
120min ($120)

(Lymph Detox Ancient China-Style)

Boyzilian & waxing (pay per session)

**Pricing depending on area requested (from $28 onwards)

If you like male masseur, please contact me at (Please inform me that you saw my advertisement from BW).
WHATSAPP : 86462060
(PLEASE WHATSAPP ME TO BOOK A SLOT TODAY)
Available everyday from 10:00am to 10:30pm

Cash or PayNow is welcome!!
And last but not least, I thank you for your future support :)

10 hours ago, Wei Qiang said:

Good

9 hours ago, bluemature said:

HuiHui is a lady??  Lol

Hui Hui With 3 Massuers  (4 male Massuers )

Tried the service yesterday. They arranged a room for me. The room is of reasonable size and clean. The massage is professional. The masseur knows exactly where my problem is and press on the right spot. The charges is as what stated earlier in here. There is no extra service, as the shop got both male and female staffs.

It is located at the side of the main road, very assessable. 

You may consider going there if you are looking for a proper massage and solve your body arching problem. 

On 11/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Farrer said:

Tried the service yesterday. They arranged a room for me. The room is of reasonable size and clean. The massage is professional. The masseur knows exactly where my problem is and press on the right spot. The charges is as what stated earlier in here. There is no extra service, as the shop got both male and female staffs.

You may consider going there if you are looking for a proper massage and solve your body arching problem. 

Feel the same as @FarrerWent for 90mins @ $88 which was professionally done though he spent quite a bit of time clearing the lymph nodes at the nether regions and loud slapping of the butt 😝. Ah Hui uses pretty firm strokes with warm hands. Has a strong Chinese ascent which made it hard to understand... I just nod along. Felt pretty relaxed and light when I left the shop. 👍🏻 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:59 AM, Wei Qiang said:

You can try @Lor 34 geylang 东方Spa 

I paid $50 for a massage here, Thursday 1-12-22 & I will be blunt & tell u:

-nothing sexual or inappropriate happened coz each cubicle DOES NOT HAVE A CURTAIN so open concept

-ah qiang & the 2 Masseurs, all from China, all muscular( there is a makeshift gym at the toilet LOL) & they will give u 60mins of authentic tuina coz when he pressed my arms he gave me a "blue black".

-do i recommend? Nope, coz the Lady Boss from China runs her joint WITH MOSTLY VIETNAMESE GIRLS & the 3 male Masseur is her sideline biz... I feel lah

-but if u are in Geylang & u want a legit 1hour backrub, U can go here.

17 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

-nothing sexual or inappropriate happened coz each cubicle DOES NOT HAVE A CURTAIN so open concept

-ah qiang & the 2 Masseurs, all from China, all muscular( there is a makeshift gym at the toilet LOL) & they will give u 60mins of authentic tuina coz when he pressed my arms he gave me a "blue black".

-do i recommend? Nope, coz the Lady Boss from China runs her joint WITH MOSTLY VIETNAMESE GIRLS & the 3 male Masseur is her sideline biz... I feel lah

Hello! Can check if you walk-in or msg the number above? 

20 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Cubicle, yet no curtain, open concept? Cannot imagine what is this. Is it like partitioned 3 sides, but one side is opened so pple walk pass can see everything?

Thot they have pvt rooms.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:35 AM, Farrer said:

So it is a proper room, privacy ensures? 

On 12/5/2022 at 5:43 PM, Saggiboy said:

Cubicle, yet no curtain, open concept? Cannot imagine what is this. Is it like partitioned 3 sides, but one side is opened so pple walk pass can see everything?

We have different types of rooms, But need to booking, Thanks for your support!💕

Edited by Wei Qiang

On 12/2/2022 at 7:14 PM, BlowsNwhistles said:

Feel the same as @FarrerWent for 90mins @ $88 which was professionally done though he spent quite a bit of time clearing the lymph nodes at the nether regions and loud slapping of the butt 😝. Ah Hui uses pretty firm strokes with warm hands. Has a strong Chinese ascent which made it hard to understand... I just nod along. Felt pretty relaxed and light when I left the shop. 👍🏻 

Oh so the massage is professionally done but also sensual at the same time? The massage done in nude or underwear? 

On 12/5/2022 at 3:33 PM, t10cp52 said:

Hello! Can check if you walk-in or msg the number above? 

Both also can.

On 12/5/2022 at 5:43 PM, Saggiboy said:

There are Rooms inside  Shop

On 12/5/2022 at 5:45 PM, Saggiboy said:

So it is a proper room, privacy ensures? 

We have different types of rooms

On 11/28/2022 at 8:23 AM, qmg159 said:

If 4 hand how much?

$98/45mins for 4 hand Massage 

Edited by Wei Qiang

Tried the Swedish + Lymph Detox twice already. They have rooms for Swedish massage and the room is of reasonable size and clean but only curtain for privacy but its not see-through as the previous picture and they also have a separate bathroom if you want to shower after the massage (Swedish with oil).

Professional service no "extra" service.

My masseur Ah Hui easily identify my problems and work on the right spot diligently he have such firm warm hands feels so nice and he have a toned body as bonus, not that it matters as its a professional place so fully dressed throughout, feel better after just 1 session, already planing my next few appointments.

Highly recommend Ah Hui (Guy).

The shop got both male and female staffs.

They also accept paynow.

Dear folks,

Wondering where you can find a good quality massage at a competitive price? Look no further, visit us at 东方 SPA @ Geylang.

We have Certified Body Massage Therapists With 10+ Years of Experience in China and Singapore.

Ah Hui together with 4 other masseurs specialize in providing Chinese TCM TuiNa (Finger Pressing), Thai-style Massage and Swedish Massage. You can also try our waxing and body scrub services either before or after the massage.

Our masseurs are also well-trained in Manhood Therapy & Treatment (Ancient Chinese Style Lymph Detox)

We can cater a private discreet space for customers who prefer privacy with an attached bathroom.

Don't hesitate to call or message us to make an arrangement for an appointment and we will do our best to give you the best possible quality massage services.

Please refer to the price list below and we have promotion on combo services so be sure to follow us or give us a call to check for promotion.

TCM MASSAGE

60min
 90min
120min

SWEDISH MASSAGE

60min
90min
120min

SWEDISH+ LYMPH DETOX (30mins)

60min
90min
120min

(Lymph Detox Ancient China-Style)

Boyzilian & waxing (Depending on area requested)
An excellent add-on service to the massage either before or after the massage to complete a truly rejuvenation session

**Pricing depending on areas requested

If you prefer male masseur, please contact me (Please kindly inform me that you saw my advertisement from BW).
WHATSAPP: 86462060/88510355
WECHAT: Oriental_Boys

Available everyday from 10:00am to 10:30pm

Cash or PayNow is welcomed!!
And last but not least, thank you for your future support

Edited by Eric Leong
edit

Hey BWers, I tried 90mins swedish massage and lymph node detox yesterday. I asked for Ah Hui and he is a fit medium-sized guy with warm hands and a polite demeanor. The massage itself is a fusion between swedish massage and tuina. Some strokes were interesting for example rubbing the hands to cause heat due to the friction before massaging your muscles or using the back of the palm to rub against the spine to produce heat on the skin again.

Overall it was a very competent massage: both relaxing and hitting the acupoints at the same time. He did check a few times whether the strokes were too painful or hard enough and I didn't really have to adjust it as it was quite well executed.  I did use the paper boxer briefs that he passed to me and it was actually quite loose and probably made me feel that they do care about the hygiene and sanitation of the premises.

I requested for the private room with the shower and had to remind them when I was there as there was another booking and initially there was some confusion. In terms of privacy this room (and the one next to it without shower) is probably the best but the door is only covered by a curtain so if someone was standing there they could peep through the tiny slit although that didn't happen. There were two other masseurs of similar fit body stature, and they all look quite alike. So if they told me another guy was ah hui I wouldn't probably know since it was my first time there.

I wasn't quite sure when the lymph node detox massage began but I think it wasn't 30 minutes long, unless there was a combination of massage strokes that included other parts of the legs and muscles which I was not aware of. This could probably be the case since there was a good 10 minutes spent massaging the abs and lower abdomen. Overall it was professional and wasn't very sensual and it does feel like the massage was functional and trying to boost the performance of the manhood. However if you are very sensitive I would think that you may find some parts very sensual: for example pressing against the acupoint at the perineum. There was a significant part of time spent on massaging the tendon and muscles between the groin and the thighs which is probably the part of the body where you may need to loosen when doing a split. I'm guessing it helps to boost the blood flow and clear any blockages. 

Overall I enjoyed the experience and as it was raining the place was not very crowded so even when there are some female stuff around and they were talking outside in whispers I didn't feel insecure. I will go back again when I'm in that part of the town.

3 hours ago, ter2007 said:

Hey BWers, I tried 90mins swedish massage and lymph node detox yesterday. I asked for Ah Hui and he is a fit medium-sized guy with warm hands and a polite demeanor. The massage itself is a fusion between swedish massage and tuina. Some strokes were interesting for example rubbing the hands to cause heat due to the friction before massaging your muscles or using the back of the palm to rub against the spine to produce heat on the skin again.

Overall it was a very competent massage: both relaxing and hitting the acupoints at the same time. He did check a few times whether the strokes were too painful or hard enough and I didn't really have to adjust it as it was quite well executed.  I did use the paper boxer briefs that he passed to me and it was actually quite loose and probably made me feel that they do care about the hygiene and sanitation of the premises.

I requested for the private room with the shower and had to remind them when I was there as there was another booking and initially there was some confusion. In terms of privacy this room (and the one next to it without shower) is probably the best but the door is only covered by a curtain so if someone was standing there they could peep through the tiny slit although that didn't happen. There were two other masseurs of similar fit body stature, and they all look quite alike. So if they told me another guy was ah hui I wouldn't probably know since it was my first time there.

I wasn't quite sure when the lymph node detox massage began but I think it wasn't 30 minutes long, unless there was a combination of massage strokes that included other parts of the legs and muscles which I was not aware of. This could probably be the case since there was a good 10 minutes spent massaging the abs and lower abdomen. Overall it was professional and wasn't very sensual and it does feel like the massage was functional and trying to boost the performance of the manhood. However if you are very sensitive I would think that you may find some parts very sensual: for example pressing against the acupoint at the perineum. There was a significant part of time spent on massaging the tendon and muscles between the groin and the thighs which is probably the part of the body where you may need to loosen when doing a split. I'm guessing it helps to boost the blood flow and clear any blockages. 

Overall I enjoyed the experience and as it was raining the place was not very crowded so even when there are some female stuff around and they were talking outside in whispers I didn't feel insecure. I will go back again when I'm in that part of the town.

i think must go try and see ... 

On 12/14/2022 at 12:28 PM, KIT said:

Updates to the my experiences with the shop:

4 male masseurs, ranking according to my personal experience with them:

#1 Ah Hui: Skillful, obliging and polite. Got looking and with lean body (abs).

#2 Ah Wei: Skillful, chatty but can be too street smart. Good looking and with lean body (abs).

#3 Xiao Qi: Not as skillful but willing to listen to customers and accommodate to their requests. Not so good looking, skinny type.

#4 JinHu 金虎:Good looking and manly. He will not massage ur front. Lean body.

I’ve mentioned to the lady boss that some people from Blowing Wind like chubby/ meatier  masseur. Hence, she will consider recruiting this type of masseur

Agree with 1-3, haven't tried 4 yet, but I find Xiao Qi even though not as skillful the overall massage was relaxing. Would recommend first timers to go for Ah Hui . And #2 I think you meant Ah Qiang? I dont think there is a Ah Wei there

Lady Boss posted today a new masseur, picture looks quite handsome but can tell the picture got filter hahahaha.

Edited by ImmortalSG
additional info

On 12/19/2022 at 7:08 PM, ter2007 said:

Hey dear, We have 4 more privacy room for waxing or body scrub,

Sometimes free can use for massage too.

Pls book advance, Thanks for your support

🙏🙏🙏

On 12/21/2022 at 1:47 AM, ImmortalSG said:

Agree with 1-3, haven't tried 4 yet, but I find Xiao Qi even though not as skillful the overall massage was relaxing. Would recommend first timers to go for Ah Hui . And #2 I think you meant Ah Qiang? I dont think there is a Ah Wei there

Lady Boss posted today a new masseur, picture looks quite handsome but can tell the picture got filter hahahaha.

Ah Wei is Ah Qiang. He uses both names.

• Eric Leong changed the title to 东方 SPA @ Lor 34 Geylang / NO.1 Men's BWellness @ City Gate
On 12/21/2022 at 1:47 AM, ImmortalSG said:

Ah Wei and Ah Qiang is the same person. His name is Wei Qiang. Just that some of his colleagues like to call him Ah Wei but his regular will call him Ah Qiang. Due to his muscular bod, now his colleagues also started calling him Ah Qiang. 

Visited the place and gotten Charles. He is very attentive and the stokes are powerful and consistent. Really put in a lot of effort on my problematic areas. Really grateful for it. Very professional handled. I think I found my to go massage place if the Personals and quality maintains. 

Visited them at their shop and was attended to by Jin Hu. 

Was a great 90mins Massage and i took the package with the Lymph Nodes Massage 

Felt so much better and Jin Hu was extremely skillful in untying knots and knowing where to massage. 

He also ensured I was not too cold/warm as the AC was turned on and it was a evening that suddenly turned cooling due to the sudden rain. 

10/10 for the Massage and services rendered. Definitely my go to massage place from now on! 

• Eric Leong changed the title to SPA @ Geylang
  • G_M changed the title to Spa @ Geylang
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic