Male HQ

How to measure penile size practical guide

drektster

• G_M changed the title to How to measure penile size practical guide
8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

tks for sharing but roughly use common sense shd do

Not doing scientific research anyway

Men being men, esp top, will still brag abt their crown jewel, brag abit is fine lah
but not over exagg (pics cannot lie)

if you notice there was a link to his channel. before i put a random video for his channel. i learn a little bit on how some test were done and some condition which will affect men. well, we all age sooner or later. it does not hurt to learn a little more.

7 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

tks for the fact-sharing (just that your title/caption .........)

we have doc in sg who performed for that shockwaves for erectile dys, many mbrs tried , u know the doc right?

sadly it was another title on mens health. i think admin whats it to be more focus. i can understand why penile size remains one of the popular topic in his channel. but i am more interested in prostate health and ED. which i understand there will be higher risk as we age. prostate cancer remains one of the common cancer among elderly men. for me, men's health isn't only how to keep fit and size of dongle.

Edited by drektster

8 hours ago, Since u r here said:

tks for sharing but roughly use common sense shd do

Not doing scientific research anyway

Men being men, esp top, will still brag abt their crown jewel, brag abit is fine lah
but not over exagg (pics cannot lie)

aiya, some people feel better when they brag. there is nothing wrong with admitting the actual size. by the way, bigger dongle meant having the need to buy oversize rubber which are not commonly available right?

Guest Grow up
11 hours ago, drektster said:

aiya, some people feel better when they brag. there is nothing wrong with admitting the actual size. by the way, bigger dongle meant having the need to buy oversize rubber which are not commonly available right?

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Erm sg shd have the xL size

if not nowadays all go online right to make purchase

and nowadays all used prep and breeed withour using condom

you two are likes couple of kids

of course you can get bigger condoms everywhere in Singapore, even in guardian or watsons - you obviously don’t need to buy them but some of us do

and not true that everyone uses prep and breeds. Maybe in your sauna/fantasy life it’s like that but some of us with an active sex life still use condoms  to avoid catching all the other stds that prep doesn’t protect against 

6 hours ago, Guest Grow up said:

you two are likes couple of kids

of course you can get bigger condoms everywhere in Singapore, even in guardian or watsons - you obviously don’t need to buy them but some of us do

and not true that everyone uses prep and breeds. Maybe in your sauna/fantasy life it’s like that but some of us with an active sex life still use condoms  to avoid catching all the other stds that prep doesn’t protect against 

um, for your info, we encourage shops to carry more plus size condom for our plus size dongle since almost everyone says they have huge dongle. then there should be a market for it. take for example 52 mm condom is 104mm in circumference which could fit up to 13cm girth comfortably but what about those majority with 16cm girth and above?

Guest Grow up
16 hours ago, drektster said:

um, for your info, we encourage shops to carry more plus size condom for our plus size dongle since almost everyone says they have huge dongle. then there should be a market for it. take for example 52 mm condom is 104mm in circumference which could fit up to 13cm girth comfortably but what about those majority with 16cm girth and above?

durex xl and real feel are both 56mm and available nearly everywhere you can buy condoms 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.