Male HQ

If you have a lot of money. What do you really want to do?

Guest Wilfred

If i have lots of money i will pay off my mortages rent it out and stay in places in Bali do bit of charity so that good karma may on your side as you feel bless.

Edited by fetish69

Pay and buy my time.. ie free up my time so I can do things I want to do. And pay people to do things I don't want to do.  Splurge on my my friends and relatives and buy things for them that they would not normally buy or pay for.  Sizeable portion goes to charity/charitable works.

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

or will you immediately plan to end what you don't want to do,  like rushing every morning to the office and put up with that horrible boss?

Why not?  I will rush to the office and play horrible with the horrible boss until he kneels before me and ask for mercy.

Guest Game Changer

What is considered "a lot"?   In poor country, $50,000 is life changer.  In Singapore $5 million is life changer. In happy Scandinavian nations, people don't require as much because the government takes care of all of their fundamental necessities.

Guest Melvin

if I have so much money i still need to do it MYSELF ?? 

What is the purpose of my Financial planner ?? 

I dont even want to use my brain , he shd propose if he wants my commission ... and I just ok , No , No , ok 

that is how a real RICH person live ........ 

• 2 months later...
Guest peddler_down

Here are some ideas:

Donate to a charity: Consider donating to a charity or cause that you are passionate about, such as education, healthcare, or the environment. Your donation could help improve the lives of others and make a positive impact in the world.

Invest in your future: Consider investing your money in a way that could provide financial security for you and your loved ones, such as buying property, investing in stocks or mutual funds, or starting a business.

Travel and explore: Use your money to explore new places, cultures, and experiences. Traveling can be a great way to broaden your horizons and gain new perspectives.

Pursue your passions: Use your wealth to pursue your hobbies or interests, such as art, music, or sports. You could take classes, hire a coach or mentor, or start your own project.

Help others: Use your money to help others in need, such as family members, friends, or even strangers. You could pay for someone's medical bills, help a struggling small business, or provide assistance to someone who is homeless or in need.

Remember, having a lot of money comes with a great responsibility to use it wisely and make a positive impact in the world.

On 4/2/2023 at 3:52 PM, Guest peddler_down said:

Remember, having a lot of money comes with a great responsibility to use it wisely and make a positive impact in the world.

Indeed. If I have the money, I will donate to gay church,  made myself a senior pastor and spread the gospel that SALVATION cannot be found through marriage nor one man one woman relationship AND eternal life does not come from having children.   Too bad I am not rich, so single will have to continue facing biased judgement  everywhere.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.