Male HQ

Has anyone experienced 抓龙筋 (Grasping Dragon Tendons)? Which country?

JoJoMan

• JoJoMan changed the title to Has anyone experienced 抓龙筋 (Grasping Dragon Tendons)? Which country?
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Looks like quite painful, why would people go torture themselves?

Some people might find it very painful while others might not. According to the masseur whom I went to for this, those who have more lymphatic blockages will find it very painful when the blockages are being broken up and cleared from their system during the massage. The clearing of the lymphatic blockages restores their sexual performance and they will experience more dramatic improvements after the massage. I found that the massage was only uncomfortable and not as painful as experienced by those in those YouTube videos. True enough, I did not experience any great improvements in my libido or sexual performance after the massage. 
The moral of the story here is therefore No Pain No Gain. So do you want to experience great pain or no pain when undergoing this manhood therapy? 🤔

Edited by stevechia

7 hours ago, stevechia said:

Some people might find it very painful while others might not. According to the masseur whom I went to for this, those who have more lymphatic blockages will find it very painful when the blockages are being broken up and cleared from their system during the massage. The clearing of the lymphatic blockages restores their sexual performance and they will experience more dramatic improvements after the massage. I found that the massage was only uncomfortable and not as painful as experienced by those in those YouTube videos. True enough, I did not experience any great improvements in my libido or sexual performance after the massage. 
The moral of the story here is therefore No Pain No Gain. So do you want to experience great pain or no pain when undergoing this manhood therapy? 🤔

Appreciate your sharing 

Some end up like masturbating u but the real one does help improve the blood flow of your penis.. so you can perform better in sex..

In Malaysia there is many of such called urut batin, the real one will not make u cum and u feel pain when u have clogged vein and pressure point when the massage but u will feel great after that.. same like car u need to have maintenance and not one time function forever..

5 hours ago, Ryuki said:

Some end up like masturbating u but the real one does help improve the blood flow of your penis.. so you can perform better in sex..

In Malaysia there is many of such called urut batin, the real one will not make u cum and u feel pain when u have clogged vein and pressure point when the massage but u will feel great after that.. same like car u need to have maintenance and not one time function forever..

Thanks for the sharing ☺️

• 1 year later...
Guest Anthony
14 hours ago, Guest Cal said:

Hi where do I find good ones in Bangkok? 

I tried once in Bangkok at Ho Li, the Bangkok branch (Ratchadaphisek).  I had a 1.5 hours massage, done properly and professionally by a woman masseur (I did not mind as I intended to have a proper one).  This place was recommended by a Taiwanese programme, and I researched the place and went.  The whole place seem to cater to the Chinese (national) crowd, with receptionist/masseur able to speak Chinese; and many displays of advertisement (in the shop) in Chinese.

Guest guest
5 hours ago, Guest Mathematician said:

That lao cb banned already

she is back.. she now is @QinWei u can c her same toking pattern.. of cos, her tiktok is back 2.. knn

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.