Male HQ

Injet Refillable Ink Cartridge

Guest Canon

i saw one shop in sim lim square calls "ink station" which sells refillable ink for ink cartridge, think it is cheaper using refill if i am doing frequent printing, does anyone here using those refillable ink ?? how is the ink quality ?? will it leak or cause problems ??? thanks :rolleyes:

Guest Driclor

I tried using another brand of refillable ink 'Sepom', the ink actually leaks... dun know if I used wrongly or wat. Anyway, no worth for me.

If you want cheaper ink you can try Carrefour, they have they house brand ink which is much more cheaper. I am currently using Canon, the original is about $17.20 per tank while Carrefour is only $3.50 :)

I've been a regular user of these generic inks. Inkstation's inks are cheap. Sepom however is supposed to be the most expensive of these generic inks, but the quality is supposedly better (that's according to them)

Inkstation's inks are priced at $10 per 100ml. Sepom's should be $25 for same qty. Try buying it whenever IT fairs are in town, they'd usually have promotions then like an extra bottle of ink or free photo paper :thumb:

If you want cheaper ink you can try Carrefour, they have they house brand ink which is much more cheaper. I am currently using Canon, the original is about $17.20 per tank while Carrefour is only $3.50 :)

This is just my take on this topic.

Generic inkjet catridges that are being sold at discounted prices can actually void the warranty for printers. While it is economical to get them, afterall printers are relatively priced affordably, most of these catridges do not perform well. I have heard many 'leakages' or 'uneven' prints stories.

The only brand of printer that I heard that works well with these generic catridges is Brother.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 1 month later...

my experience has been pretty good with refillable ink carts...

I was looking for a brand for HP printers that i simply love.... HIP refill... but the company is AWOL :(

I recently got SingInk, it's quite horrible, seriously... either that or i'm not filling it correctly...

Anyway, for my it's more economical as i do not have anything official to print, and my printer's warranty expired like 3 years ago? so if anything spoil, might as well replace it since printers are cheap.

i just don't like ink refills with those long huge needle.... i hate injection! lol

check me out and my interest... =)

• 3 months later...
Guest ronnycharles
i saw one shop in sim lim square calls "ink station" which sells refillable ink for ink cartridge, think it is cheaper using refill if i am doing frequent printing, does anyone here using those refillable ink ?? how is the ink quality ?? will it leak or cause problems ??? thanks :rolleyes:

Do you have any details on this shop in Sim Lim Square. Phone number. I'm in search for the Continuous Ink Supply System for Epson R290

Do you have any details on this shop in Sim Lim Square. Phone number. I'm in search for the Continuous Ink Supply System for Epson R290

Yes.. I am using the CISS system for my Epson R270. The print quality isn't good with all these refillable system. I have been using for 2 years w/o any leaks (touch wood). You can also try the refillable cartridges, if your usage is low. CISS is more suited for frequent users. All you need is some practices when using the needles to penertrate the CISS during refilling. You may find the contact here:

http://www.inkstation.com.sg/

Edited by MobyDick

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.