Male HQ

Korea Physical: 100 (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Lulu Yejin

Guest Stupid ang moh
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I like Koreans too!   My daughter-in-law is Korean, and I have a grandson who definitely looks Korean... little 3 y.o. devil, ha ha. 

So? 0 fucks given. 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There is a senior participant 前辈 whom everyone seems to respect (quite humble also) .... this daddy will definitely be someone's (gal and guys) type. 

He is a MMF and have won few championships before n he is my type of man. In my eyes, he is so suave and hot. He got a hot bulge and sexy ass too

Untitled.jpg.2fccce67b583b4903f449e68c112e4c4.jpg

Edited by DeMarko

53 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

There is a senior participant 前辈 whom everyone seems to respect (quite humble also) .... this daddy will definitely be someone's (gal and guys) type. 

Choi Sung-Hoon aka Yoshihiro Akiyama, he's an ethnic korean born in japan.

Yes, this kind of daddy will appeal to some gay men.

Out of the 100 contestants (now left 50), there's lots of handsome fit guys too. cos almost all are sportsmen, i notice they have really nice ass!

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Out of the 100 contestants (now left 50), there's lots of handsome fit guys too. cos almost all are sportsmen, i notice they have really nice ass!

Yea, I checked daddy’s profile over at wiki. He is married to a JP model …. 

Some of the contestant guys are quite cute, with their typical small Korean single eye-lid eyes. Most sportsmen have clean shaved pits I noticed. 😍

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

WOW i love ASSSsssssssssssssss

5 hours ago, Guest Lulu Yejin said:

these are the more flower types, there are a few more manly ones

18 hours ago, radiusulnar said:

it's like squid game meets ninja warrior

Elements of gladiator too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

9 hours ago, Behrhunter said:

I am in lust with the chonky jay chou .. nam kyung jin 

too bad he is out in the latest episode.

the much weaker team actually won.

Yeah .. too bad he is out. 

But i think in many sports it has already been shown that muscles does not really mean stronger. I am making a huge generalisation here that if you take someone who has been weight training in general vs a lay person who doesnt even lift a finger, yes ... im sure they will definitely i think they can overpower them. 

But i think in terms of sportsmanship and such .. there has been a number of instances where the larger sized person is over powered by the smaller sized / less muscular person. My earliest memory of it was some hawaiian sumo wrestler who won over someone way larger in size compared to him. Sometimes we can see those in like those sasuke game shows also. 

For now ... lets get back to nam kyung jin and let me fan girl over him .... OPPAAAAAAA!!!!! I mean .. ahem (lowers pitch)... ... hyung!!!!

Edited by Behrhunter

On 2/5/2023 at 12:44 PM, DeMarko said:

He is a MMF and have won few championships before n he is my type of man. In my eyes, he is so suave and hot. He got a hot bulge and sexy ass too

Untitled.jpg.2fccce67b583b4903f449e68c112e4c4.jpg

His vibe is definitely sexy but his body is so-so. It’s ripped but not very proportioned.

Surprised to see that the petite lady contestant managed to pull through the survivor round. 

Ladies also can be very strong!

Strength is one thing, mind power and persistence also counts it seems ... 💪

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Surprised to see that the petite lady contestant managed to pull through the survivor round. 

Ladies also can be very strong!

Strength is one thing, mind power and persistence also counts it seems ... 💪

The weight loading is 40% of their individual weight so hers was lighter than most guys. Individual physical strength varies though - she might even be physically stronger than some guys, hence was able to sustain throughout.

Interesting how some of the much stronger teams lost in the moving sand segment too.

Here who thinks that the winner of the NF show is your type? Don't want to reveal name due to spoiler.

Quite cute actually. Late 30s? No girlfriend it seems based on his IG?

After this show, many K girls (and guys) will be contacting him .... 😅

1 hour ago, gucici said:

Disappointed with the ending.. The show featuring so much hype on iron man but he lost. 

those given limelight all didnt make it, like Agent H, he was even out on first episode.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

those given limelight all didnt make it, like Agent H, he was even out on first episode.

Quite surprised that even the gym trained, muscle guy contestant (with incredible hulk body) cannot carry the 100kg rock for the longest time to beat the rest ….

Maybe different muscle set being used? 🤔

• G_M changed the title to Korea Physical: 100 (compiled)
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Working out,  weight lifting, like most other things,  can be abused.  Those who are fanatics of building their muscles have not found better things to do with their lives.

Uncle,

1. Put on your reading glass.

2. READ  the topic title

3. Post within the topic title.

Do not answer back to my request!

After putting on my reading glasses and my false eye, I found a video of Korea Physical-100 I like:

Can you ever beat someone who is bulkier than you?   I think that DEFINITELY YES!

Skills can prevail over mass.  Maybe not in taking a ball,  but a mixed martial arts or wrestling Champion when caught could have dropped the ball, disabled the bulky Olympic guy by pinning him down, and then calmly taken possession of the ball.   An Aikido Shihan could have also done this. 

Even at my 63 Kg I think I could take down Donald Trump,  who is much, much bulkier than I and also younger.  I would enjoy this as much as watching this series. :)

Edited by Steve5380

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.