Male HQ

TELEGRAM channel for Public and outdoor exhibitionist and cruisers (new)

monster

I’m seeking a long term daring exhibitionist sub. I like to control my sub clothing and make him get daring go topless or naked whenever possible. If possible like my sub to be topless for me to use and play with. Keen to be my exhibitionist sub?

example: getting food or drink from some store or grocery store topless, make u grab topless in sexy short home. If I ask u to wear the first pic u send me out for hangout and meal, are u okay with it? 

8 hours ago, kazukikinokintaro said:

I’m seeking a long term daring exhibitionist sub. I like to control my sub clothing and make him get daring go topless or naked whenever possible. If possible like my sub to be topless for me to use and play with. Keen to be my exhibitionist sub?

example: getting food or drink from some store or grocery store topless, make u grab topless in sexy short home. If I ask u to wear the first pic u send me out for hangout and meal, are u okay with it? 

I’m down for this!!!

On 10/22/2023 at 9:07 PM, kazukikinokintaro said:

Pm me if u keen 

I’m seeking a long term daring exhibitionist sub. I like to control my sub clothing and make him get daring go topless or naked whenever possible. If possible like my sub to be topless for me to use and play with. Keen to be my exhibitionist sub?