Male HQ

PrEP Discussion

Guest Conserned

Guest Conserned

Hey everyone, 

I just wanted to share my experience on a PrEP scam. I recently ran out of PrEP and needed some urgently. I usually get them when I travel overseas and buy in bulk under an existing prescription. This time,  I was a bit desperate and couldn't get an appointment at DSC or NCID early enough, so I decided to search for alternatives online on a certain popular messaging platform. I found a group called PREP SG (@prepsg). See screenshot. 

Seller was nice to communicate with and ask for payment to confirm purchase. Seller said that tracking link would be sent by the next day at 8am. We were in a communication for a while and I made a paynow payment to the seller's QR code. QR code links to a SHOPEE wallet. 

I admit I was desperate and stupid. Just wanted to make this seller known to all and and their tactics so i hope no one else will make the same mistake I did. If he/she sees this, know that I have made a police report and report on scam shield. I am getting more details. I may never find you, but at the very least, I hope people can see this post. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.