Male HQ

What's with spitting?

Guest inquisitive

Guest inquisitive

I have a friend/buddy gets super turned on from spitting. I am trying my best to understand the kick can anyone explain to me?

Is the fetish more on territory marking, obedience and dominance, or just a forbidden fruit thingy?

Guest Don’t ask do
5 hours ago, Guest inquisitive said:

I have a friend/buddy gets super turned on from spitting. I am trying my best to understand the kick can anyone explain to me?

Is the fetish more on territory marking, obedience and dominance, or just a forbidden fruit thingy?

why don’t you just try it and see if you like it? 

22 hours ago, Guest inquisitive said:

Neh... it may be just lack of education.   How selective are you with friends/buddies?

On 3/31/2023 at 1:16 PM, Guest inquisitive said:

It is just another fetish. Similar to some like to be cummed on, some like to be peed on, some like to be spitted on.

Some of these fetishes, you have to try and experience it yourself in order to appreciate it.

On 3/31/2023 at 12:16 AM, Guest inquisitive said:

Now I'm in doubt:  do you mean your friend likes to spit,  or likes to be spitted on?   If it is the latter, this "fetish" may be a sign of mental maladjustment, something for a shrink to treat.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.