Male HQ

Nude Tan @ East Coast Park by NSRCC

vkfit

3 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

The stretch covered by trees? 

I dun think now so cover up like last time. 

Plus weekend too many pple. 

yes it was . its been months though since i last went , i hope they have not removed the trees . 

• 1 month later...

Haven’t been here for nude tanning for a long while, maybe it’s time for a revisit.

Read somewhere that families have begun venturing around the nudist beach since the advent of WFH, so just be vigilant while having fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:45 AM, vkfit said:

Hi , does anyone here nude tan @ east coast park long the stretch by NSRCC ? I'm thinking of heading there later . do PM if you like to join . 

Could you guide me to reach Singapore Sailing club at East Coast by bus and MRT? I'm staying at Tuas Area and not familiar with East. Are they lots of nude suntanning? i want to tan with my g string to look sexy 

12 hours ago, aftereightme said:

Could you guide me to reach Singapore Sailing club at East Coast by bus and MRT? I'm staying at Tuas Area and not familiar with East. Are they lots of nude suntanning? i want to tan with my g string to look sexy 

Hi you can tan with your skimpy g-string, thong or naked at TMC without any worries after u tan you can go for hunting. I regular to TMC at time i just have fun at the sundeck while the btm ride me and me busy sniff his sweaty gear.

5 minutes ago, fetish69 said:

Hi you can tan with your skimpy g-string, thong or naked at TMC without any worries after u tan you can go for hunting. I regular to TMC at time i just have fun at the sundeck while the btm ride me and me busy sniff his sweaty gear.

I know what you mean. I did that last time. Recently, I saw some uncles using mobile 📱 phones there and I worried they took pics while pretending message texting or surfing Internet 

1 hour ago, aftereightme said:

I know what you mean. I did that last time. Recently, I saw some uncles using mobile 📱 phones there and I worried they took pics while pretending message texting or surfing Internet 

Well you can informed the staff about it .

Edited by fetish69
On 5/15/2023 at 6:34 AM, studdyboy said:

Anyone wnana go today? 

And where exactly is the location? 

I still cycle there for nude tanning, right at the end near the adventure campsite.

when you see the adventure campsite turn right into the quiet cycling track, and

it will lead U to the seaside.

• 1 month later...

The stretch covered by trees? 

I dun think now so cover up like last time. 

Plus weekend too many pple. 

Yes, it's not so covered up as last time. Weekdays are quiet at the beach there if not can cycle further up to the end that reaches the other canal next

to the adventure camp site. There's a patch of trees and shrubs close to the sea that blocks off the cycling track, so it's more conceal but only if the clubs

doesn't conduct any sailing activities!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, MisterTan said:

Must visit there soon before it gone. I never been there. Sounded exciting. Last time I hear got tanjong rhu beach but I young last time and did not exploring.

Pls report! 🤣

Fort Road (tanjong rhu?) beach last time was the best ...

Edited by StockBottom
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 4:27 AM, aftereightme said:

If you stay Tuas Area u should go to Ten Men Club there the roof top you can tan in skimpy or naked.