Male HQ

Trying to get big and muscular, perhaps Steroids?

Just started gym no long ago and train 4 - 5 days per week...

Currently having Whey protein for pre and post work out, and I am too keen in getting the muscle faster to look lean and hot on body. Wish to see an obvious and bigger chest, bubble butt and abs within a short period of time...

Any recommendation for beginner to start their steroid cycles and post PCT?

I have reached out with online seller, most of them recommend me either stack with Clenbuterol + Anavar or Anavar+Test or Anavar + Stano (It quite pricy by the way :( )

Wish to get a body of 12% with obvious muscle and by the way how was PCT cycle done?

ust started gym no long ago and train 4 - 5 days per week...

Currently having Whey protein for pre and post work out, and I am too keen in getting the muscle faster to look lean and hot on body. Wish to see an obvious and bigger chest, bubble butt and abs within a short period of time...

I have reached out with online seller, most of them recommend me either stack with Clenbuterol + Anavar or Anavar+Test or Anavar + Stano (It quite pricy by the way :( )

Wish to get a body of 12% with obvious muscle and by the way how was PCT cycle done?

Any cycle/ dosage recommended for steroid and PCT?

Guest Guest

Steroids don't make you look lean. It makes you look beefy. And the moment you look beefy, there is no turning back. After you lose your muscle mass, you will start looking fat and maybe even swollen and bloated. It will take years, or maybe even decades, to reverse that effect to go back to the nice lean build, and that's if it is even possible in the first place. 

Look at some of the bloated uncles in the gym and think carefully if that is what you really want... 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Steroids don't make you look lean. It makes you look beefy. And the moment you look beefy, there is no turning back. After you lose your muscle mass, you will start looking fat and maybe even swollen and bloated. It will take years, or maybe even decades, to reverse that effect to go back to the nice lean build, and that's if it is even possible in the first place. 

Look at some of the bloated uncles in the gym and think carefully if that is what you really want... 

I plan to take for a cycle, as long as the muscle pop out, i will stop it and probably not more than half years ...

Is that will make someone look beefy at the moment of steroid intake?

How long have you started gym? If it's not too long ago, then it's better to build a routine and let your natural potential hit the limit first. If you start your cycle and do not have the discipline to monitor your usage and manage the side effects, it is not going to look good. Plus you need to know how to effectively train to maximize your cycle, if you just started gym, then you probably don't know how receptive your body is to the different types of training.

1 minute ago, kratos said:

How long have you started gym? If it's not too long ago, then it's better to build a routine and let your natural potential hit the limit first. If you start your cycle and do not have the discipline to monitor your usage and manage the side effects, it is not going to look good. Plus you need to know how to effectively train to maximize your cycle, if you just started gym, then you probably don't know how receptive your body is to the different types of training.

Hi, around few months only, with your personal experience, what kind of routines and exercises did you do ya? Like to refer to your routines and exercises and sets for each part of your body part... 

Guest Gymer

You’ll be robbing off your beginner gains tbh. Steroids won’t make you ‘beefy’. You can cut on roids or bulk on roids. It’s an enhancer but it’s definitely not magic that one cycle will get you those huge beefy bodies. Different ppl have different receptors to anabolics. But if you’re keen to go on cycle, a simple oral (tbol) to kick start, the basic tes (doesn’t matter which ester) and anavar to keep you ‘lean’ with less water retention (tbh if your diet and training is spot on, you don’t need it) and of course pct and liver tabs. With the questions you’re asking, you’re definitely not ready. Going ‘on’ and ‘off’ without proper cycling will just screw up your body and without proper training regime, you’ll likely to lose all the gains you gotten off roids (if any lol). Do know that your body hormonal balance is fcked (Low test, high estrogen, and depending on the compound, progesterone etc etc) after cycle (hence pct) and will take time to recover and if you don’t have the proper training/diet you’re just screwing up your body for nothing. 

5 hours ago, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

Just started gym no long ago and train 4 - 5 days per week...

I have reached out with online seller, most of them recommend me either stack with Clenbuterol + Anavar or Anavar+Test or Anavar + Stano (It quite pricy by the way :( )

A lot of side effects. 

D'BodyWorkz

I’m not big or muscular but I did gain some muscle and weight from being really skinny. It’s not a super quick process but I really suggest you try to do it naturally rather than using any PEDs. How’s your diet like? If you’re a hard gainer like me you really need to eat more. A protein shake here and there helps but don’t rely on it. 

Eat a good, balanced diet with adequate protein (1.6 x your ideal mean body weight in kg) and make sure you get more calories than usual. Try for 500 more if you really want to gain some weight. So let’s say you eat 3 meals a day already try to squeeze in one more meal or 2-3 snacks throughout the day. That’s the only way to build muscle alongside the gym. Try this for 6 months.

You will gain some fat along the way and it’s natural but you can always cut next time (intermittent fasting is a cheat code) but yeah, be patient. We got this :) 

7 hours ago, Guest Gymer said:

You’ll be robbing off your beginner gains tbh. Steroids won’t make you ‘beefy’. You can cut on roids or bulk on roids. It’s an enhancer but it’s definitely not magic that one cycle will get you those huge beefy bodies. Different ppl have different receptors to anabolics. But if you’re keen to go on cycle, a simple oral (tbol) to kick start, the basic tes (doesn’t matter which ester) and anavar to keep you ‘lean’ with less water retention (tbh if your diet and training is spot on, you don’t need it) and of course pct and liver tabs. With the questions you’re asking, you’re definitely not ready. Going ‘on’ and ‘off’ without proper cycling will just screw up your body and without proper training regime, you’ll likely to lose all the gains you gotten off roids (if any lol). Do know that your body hormonal balance is fcked (Low test, high estrogen, and depending on the compound, progesterone etc etc) after cycle (hence pct) and will take time to recover and if you don’t have the proper training/diet you’re just screwing up your body for nothing. 

Do you have any recommendation on the detailed cycle as for the beginner??

I saw you wrote 'lose all gains' means if i stop the cycle and go for pct without proper training, my muscle mass will drop significantly?

Im planning to go with one cycle just to boost the muscle a little bit obvious, the shape, the line , just in case to look good in photo... perhaps if getting bigger too if possible (4 to 5 days train per week)

So i saw you said, tbol to start then test (the injection one?) with anavar to cut lean from the bulk of tbol? (Eg. Dosages, period of time etc.)

How was the pct ? Which kind of pct should i take for? ( eg. Dosage, periods of time etc.)

2 hours ago, Thatguy642 said:

I’m not big or muscular but I did gain some muscle and weight from being really skinny. It’s not a super quick process but I really suggest you try to do it naturally rather than using any PEDs. How’s your diet like? If you’re a hard gainer like me you really need to eat more. A protein shake here and there helps but don’t rely on it. 

Eat a good, balanced diet with adequate protein (1.6 x your ideal mean body weight in kg) and make sure you get more calories than usual. Try for 500 more if you really want to gain some weight. So let’s say you eat 3 meals a day already try to squeeze in one more meal or 2-3 snacks throughout the day. That’s the only way to build muscle alongside the gym. Try this for 6 months.

You will gain some fat along the way and it’s natural but you can always cut next time (intermittent fasting is a cheat code) but yeah, be patient. We got this :) 

Nonono, your body is my goal!! This is what i plan to do at least some muscle is obvious when taking photo, at least some abs is obvious , the chest is good to grab by top etc. But you have been train hard for years to get such kind of good body, i was trying to get shortcut with one cycle to get at least 15-20% similarity of muscle look if take your body photo from your profile pic as standard...

Perhaps, can i get a reference of your routines, exercises that you have done? Especially the exeecises you did for your chest... (Eg. Incline dumbell press 15reps 4 sets (8kg each side)  2 times per week etc)

Furthermore , i used to train with the equipment which is 10-15% of my body weight 

Eg: body weight 60kg then the chosen equipment would be 6kg to 9kg(each side) , sometime leg press would be 50 to 70kg, or cable fly will be 10kg each side

20 minutes ago, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

Nonono, your body is my goal!! This is what i plan to do at least some muscle is obvious when taking photo, at least some abs is obvious , the chest is good to grab by top etc. But you have been train hard for years to get such kind of good body, i was trying to get shortcut with one cycle to get at least 15-20% similarity of muscle look if take your body photo from your profile pic as standard...

Perhaps, can i get a reference of your routines, exercises that you have done? Especially the exeecises you did for your chest... (Eg. Incline dumbell press 15reps 4 sets (8kg each side)  2 times per week etc)

Furthermore , i used to train with the equipment which is 10-15% of my body weight 

Eg: body weight 60kg then the chosen equipment would be 6kg to 9kg(each side) , sometime leg press would be 50 to 70kg, or cable fly will be 10kg each side

My body in the pic was almost wholly from body weight exercises (push-ups, etc.) and it took about a year of training, I didn’t really start gaining much weight until I started to eat more consciously though so that’s very important! However I’ve recently in the past couple of weeks joined a gym and I do a PPL split by Jeff Nippard on YouTube and man I haven’t been this sore in a long time. The fact that you already to go to the gym means you’re miles ahead of me haha.

I only did one week so far but I’m excited for the results because the comments are all very positive and my lifter friends have nothing bad to say about that guy. You can go check it out. I know it’s easy to focus on the vanity muscles like abs pecs and biceps but your back and legs are also super important apparently - something I’m struggling to figure out now. But consistency is key.

5 minutes ago, Thatguy642 said:

My body in the pic was almost wholly from body weight exercises (push-ups, etc.) and it took about a year of training, I didn’t really start gaining much weight until I started to eat more consciously though so that’s very important! However I’ve recently in the past couple of weeks joined a gym and I do a PPL split by Jeff Nippard on YouTube and man I haven’t been this sore in a long time. The fact that you already to go to the gym means you’re miles ahead of me haha.

I only did one week so far but I’m excited for the results because the comments are all very positive and my lifter friends have nothing bad to say about that guy. You can go check it out. I know it’s easy to focus on the vanity muscles like abs pecs and biceps but your back and legs are also super important apparently - something I’m struggling to figure out now. But consistency is key.

Wow!! How about the routines snd exercise you did before the ppl split? 

6 minutes ago, Thatguy642 said:

Ahh i got what you mean, you have trained based on your body weight for 1 year at home and get such a good looking body!!! Wow

Guest Guest

Let me be frank, steroids might help give you quicker results in the gym if you combine them with a proper workout and diet, but if you yourself aren't too experienced in the gym, you are risking your health in the long term for something that might not even happen. Anyone with a fantastic body knows it will take time to get it so don't rush. I myself have been in the gym for decades and even now, I'm still learning. I have also seen people who I know have taken steroids and they look terrible. You want a body that is sustainable and looks good for the long term, not just the short term. Focus on your diet and workout and give yourself time. That's all it takes. 

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Let me be frank, steroids might help give you quicker results in the gym if you combine them with a proper workout and diet, but if you yourself aren't too experienced in the gym, you are risking your health in the long term for something that might not even happen. Anyone with a fantastic body knows it will take time to get it so don't rush. I myself have been in the gym for decades and even now, I'm still learning. I have also seen people who I know have taken steroids and they look terrible. You want a body that is sustainable and looks good for the long term, not just the short term. Focus on your diet and workout and give yourself time. That's all it takes. 

Can it be like if i take for 1 cycle then stop it, will my muscle mass drop? But with training going on like that...

Guest Guest

The question is, do you need to even do one cycle. By your own admission, you are just starting out and are doing it mostly on your own. You should first start getting the basics right. Consider your own workout. I’m at the gym 4 days a week, I do two upper and two lower body workouts. I also swim 3 times a week for cardio. I try and get at least 10,000 steps a day. Focus on form at the gym and give yourself time. I also do intermittent fasting and ensure I consume sufficient protein to grow my muscles. Even one cycle of steroids can have consequences, do you really want to risk your health for that when you can achieve it over time. I know it may not be the answer you want, but there are no shortcuts to getting ripped.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

Wow!! How about the routines snd exercise you did before the ppl split? 

Mostly push up variations, dips (on benches) and pull ups, some ab work which I’ve been neglecting lately haha. Push ups are super underrated, try do it and fully. 3 seconds down, then burst up. I did that every day for a few months (100 a day) and kinda saw a difference in my chest. 

14 hours ago, Jeremy Cheng discreet said:

Hi, around few months only, with your personal experience, what kind of routines and exercises did you do ya? Like to refer to your routines and exercises and sets for each part of your body part... 

There are tons of information out there (and rubbish as well) but you need to do a fair amount trial and error as everyone respond differently to training and supplements.

To be honest, I'm not too comfortable providing information as you are still new to gym. If you have already been training for years and hit a plateau, and has first hand seen and known folks who are on gear then it's another different story. 

I have known folks who have problems in the bedroom, or developed very bad back acne, or even have voice changed over the years. You need to go in knowing what to expect, not blindly expecting quick results.

Edited by kratos

2 hours ago, kratos said:

There are tons of information out there (and rubbish as well) but you need to do a fair amount trial and error as everyone respond differently to training and supplements.

To be honest, I'm not too comfortable providing information as you are still new to gym. If you have already been training for years and hit a plateau, and has first hand seen and known folks who are on gear then it's another different story. 

I have known folks who have problems in the bedroom, or developed very bad back acne, or even have voice changed over the years. You need to go in knowing what to expect, not blindly expecting quick results.

I see, thank you for your advice!!!

On 4/8/2023 at 1:24 AM, DMassage said:

A lot of side effects. 

Very sound advice.

General Physical Side Effects of Steroids
  • liver damage.
  • kidney damage.
  • increased blood pressure and cholesterol (risk for heart disease)
  • depressed immune system (risk for infections)
  • headache and stomach ache.
  • nosebleeds.
  • severe facial and body acne.
  • decreased joint flexibility.

Further more bad acne when you are no more a teenager.  LoL.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.